Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69
  1. #16
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,539
    Reputation
    401
    Thanks
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
    What's your point?
    This is how most trump supporters behave.

    "You guys are down" (Referring to polls)

    "Says who"

    "Polls"

    "Says who"

    "Most of them, all of them"

    "...Says who"

    "Polls, I just told you. I answered your question."

    "Okay, which polls?"

    "All of them"

    "Okay, and your question is?"

    She Elaborates

    "What is the point of this? If you're calling it an expansion of winners as you put it working on the campaign, what is it about? To what end?

    "Well I think something like bringing on kelly and kayne was a great move"

    Then goes on to rant about Trumps going to win despite having no evidence to back it up, and even when he's just been told in every poll trump is losing.
    Go into the debate section, you'll find this kind of thing in every political thread.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-18-2016 at 09:48 AM.

  2. #17
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,234
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This is how most trump supporters behave.
    Nah dude. You're just an ass hole generalizing Trump Supporters.

    Get educated before you try and start political arguments over the Internet though, buddy.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-18-2016),Lunatic (08-18-2016)

  4. #18
    ZombieCake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Busy
    I don't even think I'm going to vote this election, it's just sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

    come pm on mpgh

    u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

  5. #19
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,539
    Reputation
    401
    Thanks
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


    Nah dude. You're just an ass hole generalizing Trump Supporters.

    Get educated before you try and start political arguments over the Internet though, buddy.
    Asshole is one word.

    On MPGH this is how trump supporters have behaved. In real life, just asking "why do you support trump" is an insult apparently. Generalization based on majority of supporters, unlike those supporters generalization of the 2nd largest religion in the world being a threat to the world as a whole because a few hundred thousand out a billion are apart of terrorist groups.

    Further proof is this michael cohon guy, he's a lawyer and look at how he spoke. He specifically refrained from acknowledging the fact trump is losing so badly, he deters away from it and blatantly ignores facts and reason just to state trump is going to win.

    You cannot reason somebody out of something they have not been reasoned into. Years of conservative pundits telling you how science is a lie, and professors are deceiving you, how media outlets like the Newyorktimes or even the washington post are lying. Now you have a group of people who genuinely believe this and will not accept anything that opposes their beliefs.

  6. #20
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,234
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Asshole is one word.
    A cock sucker and a grammar Nazi? Dude you really are a setup douche bag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He specifically refrained from acknowledging the fact trump is losing so badly, .
    You do realize, Trump hasn't even begun any major Advertisements, or debates with Hillary. How can you say he's already losing when he barely even started?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    And Professors Are Deceiving You
    Don't you mean Professors shoving their bullshit liberal agenda towards their students?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    How Media Outlets Like The Newyorktimes Or Even The Washington Post Are Lying
    Oh really dude? You're gonna talk about conservative news outlets lying? You only posted 2 fucking outlets that push liberal agendas, not conservative. How about,

    CNN?
    Fox News?
    ABC?
    NBC?
    CBS?
    MSNBC?
    Buzzfeed?
    Huff Po?
    Gawker?

    And many more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    On MPGH This Is How Trump Supporters Have Behaved. In Real Life, Just Asking "Why Do You Support Trump" Is An Insult Apparently. Generalization Based On Majority Of Supporters, Unlike Those Supporters Generalization Of The 2nd Largest Religion In The World Being A Threat To The World As A Whole Because A Few Hundred Thousand Out A Billion Are Apart Of Terrorist Groups.
    Here's the thought process of a liberal generalizing; then crying like a little baby when other people don't follow their views.

    "I saw 300 Trump supporters post bad stuff about muslims, so that means every other Trump supporter feels the same way. If you say otherwise, you're racist and a bigot."
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-18-2016)

  8. #21
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've logged on just to reply to this yet again ANOTHER stupid thread...

    Can you just STOP? Who gives a fuck? Oh shit, you do that is why you keep spamming these shitty threats to get your so said "point" across, when it CLEARLY isn't working... So whenever someone argues with you, you get SO fucking worked up over someones opinion... Get a life which is worthwhile than keep arguing and thinking that YOU are right, you fucking know it all... Using a CNN as prime example tells me how much of a waste you are in this forum or overall human history...

    You're not smart, you're just trying to look tough and smart, when we all know that once you make such kind of thread, it escalated really quickly cos of how you continuously trying to keep up the argument, you USE a fucking CNN as some to back up YOUR shitty theory that "Oh all Trump supporters share the same view point" - Like are you for real? On top of that, if you reply to this thread generalizing my view point or hating on my opinion in regards of your threads and what you are trying to do then I have no further inspections in regards to YOUR future threads in regards to this "Made-up" bullshit you're feeding us here.

    I'm not alive, I just wanted to say couple of things and what I naturally think of such waste of whatever threads..
    Last edited by Dot; 08-18-2016 at 11:39 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

    Kr4ken (08-18-2016)

  10. #22
    Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In-Orbit
    Posts
    565
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    He's mad af

    “If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbit For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-18-2016)

  12. #23
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,539
    Reputation
    401
    Thanks
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


    A cock sucker and a grammar Nazi? Dude you really are a setup douche bag.



    You do realize, Trump hasn't even begun any major Advertisements, or debates with Hillary. How can you say he's already losing when he barely even started?



    Don't you mean Professors shoving their bullshit liberal agenda towards their students?



    Oh really dude? You're gonna talk about conservative news outlets lying? You only posted 2 fucking outlets that push liberal agendas, not conservative. How about,

    CNN?
    Fox News?
    ABC?
    NBC?
    CBS?
    MSNBC?
    Buzzfeed?
    Huff Po?
    Gawker?

    And many more.



    Here's the thought process of a liberal generalizing; then crying like a little baby when other people don't follow their views.

    "I saw 300 Trump supporters post bad stuff about muslims, so that means every other Trump supporter feels the same way. If you say otherwise, you're racist and a bigot."
    First, shut up pleb. Second, Trump can't advertise because he does not have the funding for his campaign, they've already tried to tell him he can't run a successful campaign off social media. Third, the race has already started and this is the time he needs to be getting voters on his side or he's going to continue to lose in the polls.

    By conservatives pundits saying people are lying, I am talking about global warming, fracking causing earthquakes, etc... many things conservatives have been trying their best to argue just aren't happening, but now that it is happening they're the ones coming out saying:
    (Charlie Sykes, conservative pundit)
    "We’ve basically eliminated any of the referees, the gatekeepers,” Sykes states. “There’s nobody. Let’s say that Donald Trump basically makes whatever you want to say, whatever claim he wants to make. And everybody knows it’s a falsehood. The big question of my audience, it is impossible for me to say that, ‘By the way, you know it’s false.’ And they’ll say, ‘Why? I saw it on Allen B. West.’ Or they’ll say, ‘I saw it on a Facebook page.’ And I’ll say, ‘the New York Times did a fact-check.’ And they’ll say, ‘Oh, that’s the New York Times. That’s bullshit.' There’s nobody. You can’t go to anybody and say, ‘Look, here are the facts"

    Also if you didn't know, trump wanted to ban all muslims under the suspicion they are all a threat because a very small portion of them belong to terrorist groups. Then he specified only those who believe shia law should be the american law, which is under the same basis as Christians who believe church and state should combine, and these people even fight for legislation unlike the muslims who believe in shia law. So I guess we should ban Christians from entering the US as well right?
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-18-2016 at 11:44 AM.

  13. #24
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,234
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    First, shut up pleb. Second, Trump can't advertise because he does not have the funding for his campaign, they've already tried to tell him he can't run a successful campaign off social media. Third, the race has already started and this is the time he needs to be getting voters on his side or he's going to continue to lose in the polls.

    By conservatives pundits saying people are lying, I am talking about global warming, fracking causing earthquakes, etc... many things conservatives have been trying their best to argue just aren't happening, but now that it is happening they're the ones coming out saying:
    (Charlie Sykes, conservative pundit)



    Also if you didn't know, trump wanted to ban all muslims under the suspicion they are all a threat because a very small portion of them belong to terrorist groups. Then he specified only those who believe shia law should be the american law, which is under the same basis as Christians who believe church and state should combine, and these people even fight for legislation unlike the muslims who believe in shia law. So I guess we should ban Christians from entering the US as well right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Trump Can't Advertise Because He Does Not Have The Funding For His Campaign, They've Already Tried To Tell Him He Can't Run A Successful Campaign Off Social Media.
    He can't advertise... because he does not have the funding? Do you know how unbelievably retarded you sound? He has TV Advertisements being aired in OH, PA, FL, NC, and VA on Friday. What was that about... "He doesn't have the funding for his campaign"?

    You do realize, Social Media campaigning will get notice of a large chunk of millennials, right?

    I can't even have a civil conversation with a cock sucker who tries to insult people with fucking "meme words".

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Also If You Didn't Know, Trump Wanted To Ban All Muslims Under The Suspicion They Are All A Threat Because A Very Small Portion Of Them Belong To Terrorist Groups.
    Trump wants to ban Immigration from Problematic countries for a period of time, not ban the race you fucking imbecile. He reiterated his stance during his Foreign Policy speech.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    which is under the same basis as Christians who believe church and state should combine, and these people even fight for legislation unlike the muslims who believe in shia law. So I guess we should ban Christians from entering the US as well right?
    You do realize this country was built on Christian values, right? So saying that is like saying "Islam in Saudi Arabia is wrong".

    Yet again, like most liberals I have political arguments with; they never seem to reply to all of my points...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    By Conservatives Pundits Saying People Are Lying, I Am Talking About Global Warming, Fracking Causing Earthquakes, Etc... Many Things Conservatives Have Been Trying Their Best To Argue Just Aren't Happening, But Now That It Is Happening They're The Ones Coming Out Saying:
    (Charlie Sykes, Conservative Pundit)
    Good job, how about we go on the Dem's beliefs of,

    Guns are bad, and should be banned

    You're allowed to beat up people if they don't follow your political beliefs.

    Self defense is a violation of constitutional amendments.

    Wage gap is a serious problem

    I can go on all day.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-18-2016)

  15. #25
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,320
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,454
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
    I can go on all day.
    I would save your energy. You wont get anywhere with that cocksucker, trust me.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-19-2016),Lunatic (08-18-2016),Minnesota Dabs (08-18-2016)

  17. #26
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,539
    Reputation
    401
    Thanks
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post




    He can't advertise... because he does not have the funding? Do you know how unbelievably retarded you sound? He has TV Advertisements being aired in OH, PA, FL, NC, and VA on Friday. What was that about... "He doesn't have the funding for his campaign"?

    You do realize, Social Media campaigning will get notice of a large chunk of millennials, right?

    I can't even have a civil conversation with a cock sucker who tries to insult people with fucking "meme words".



    Trump wants to ban Immigration from Problematic countries for a period of time, not ban the race you fucking imbecile. He reiterated his stance during his Foreign Policy speech.



    You do realize this country was built on Christian values, right? So saying that is like saying "Islam in Saudi Arabia is wrong".

    Yet again, like most liberals I have political arguments with; they never seem to reply to all of my points...



    Good job, how about we go on the Dem's beliefs of,

    Guns are bad, and should be banned

    You're allowed to beat up people if they don't follow your political beliefs.

    Self defense is a violation of constitutional amendments.

    Wage gap is a serious problem

    I can go on all day.
    You are ignorant, Donald J Trump does not have proper funding for a successful general campaign. He has begged donors to give him money which is illegal, and they turned their back on him anyways. Specifically the koch brothers.


    You are ignorant, being muslim is not a race its a religion. He wants to ban religion that was his original proposal. Even so, banning refugees fleeing from ISIS is not a good idea, if you want to ban anybody it should be the Saudis but Trump has business connections with rich saudis so of course he wont ban them. Not to mention it is the Saudis who are funding these terrorists groups, the people who caused 9/11 were saudis, ironically George Bush escorted Saudis out the country after 9/11 happen. Go research it you ignorant pleb.


    This country was founded on the principle of freedom of religion, the freedom to practice and believe whatever you want to. Christianity has no value in American politics besides with conservative hypocrites. We have state and church separate from each other for a reason. We are not fucking Saudis.


    This is a totally different topic, I can go on all day how both parties are bad but mostly the GOP which are the ones that get funding from private sector government outsourcing. You probably don't know what that means do you? I'm talking about private probation companies, private prisons and jails.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    I would save your energy. You wont get anywhere with that cocksucker, trust me.
    If he can make a sound argument he'll get somewhere, but I know he's just going to reiterate what he's already said because he doesn't understand epistemology.

    But yeah you're probably right, it's hard to make a credible argument when you're ignorant about the topics you're trying to argue.

  18. #27
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,635
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    he said obama is the founder of ISIS
    LMFOAOAOSDOOO

  19. #28
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    .... I thought u left for good
    Trumps seed in his mouth was too good to not come back for. It's hard for a Trump supporter to stick to their words.

  20. #29
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Trumps seed in his mouth was too good to not come back for. It's hard for a Trump supporter to stick to their words.
    God the butt hurt is still around from Trump having more votes than hitler. God give up with the weak insults. You embarrass yourself more than others.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  21. #30
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Trumps seed in his mouth was too good to not come back for. It's hard for a Trump supporter to stick to their words.
    Oh, so you think I'm a Trump supporter?

    let me think of this a little, no I'm not a trump supporter, just because I agree with ones view point doesn't mean I support their candidate or Trump the whatthefuckever... Honestly USA Politics is pile of bullshit where I'm already mixed in...

    Why am I even here? Supposed I not only come to this site when I had an update about my life or how it goes

    If you don't have anything smart to say in regards to this THREAD, DO NOT QUOTE ME with another stupidity just like @Chaos just did...
    Last edited by Dot; 08-18-2016 at 03:15 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 01:08 PM
  2. Opinion on Donald Trump
    By Kix.eXe in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 09:16 PM
  3. Donald Trump
    By kingofproz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 06:59 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 05:45 PM
  5. [Release] Tainted Injector v1.1 (works with all. dlls + .dll support + small size)
    By ppl2pass in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:43 AM