Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
  1. #46
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,039
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,044
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Oh sorry. I'll leave forever then, best for yourself I guess.

    Nig boi.
    No one can leave this place for good

  2. #47
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    2,901
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    its not a pleb argument. It's an argument of someone who understands statistics, something you don't seem to understand very well. you write so much but in reality you not saying anything.
    also, you're so fucking annoying that you're making me hate clinton and i dont even care for US politics
    Just saying I don't understand something doesn't do anything. You're using a false statistic and even despite me explaining to you how it is, you think your argument is that of someone who understands statistics, when you literally aren't understanding the statistics...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


    Well then who'd be elected? Libertarians are as crazy as the current candidates.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Holy shit, it's literally like having a conversation with a fucking 11 year old. Who in the hell says pleb? Did you fail 9th grade Communications; so you only know how to talk in "meme speak"?







    The irony is real.



    Full of irony and hypocrisy my lord.

    So in your words banning people is bad, unless you're Saudi Arabian, right?

    You do realize Saudi Arabia is full of people that are in the same religion as the people seeking refuge in the 1 country they hate, right?
    The fact you don't agree with me is proof of your ignorance. Rich saudi bastards planned 9/11, then got escorted out the country, funded terrorist groups like ISIS, and took our country into a shitstorm because they obviously had an arrangement with people like George Bush who went after oil that benefited them greatly.

    It's not about the fact they're religious, but if you want to flex nazi-carters right to ban aliens as you deem fit then you better fucking target the mother fuckers who are causing all of this, not the people who are genuinely fleeing for their lifes(from syria, libya, iraq), let alone the entire fucking religion (which Donald Trump would still let saudis come in if he defied the constitution, you're not going to ban your major business deals or partnerships).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post



    The irony is real.
    You're just very ignorant, Muslims are people who actively practice or believe in Islam, they are not a race... I'm done talking about this, just go read a book or something. Astonishing how one person can be so ignorant even when using google.



    I call you a pleb because that's how you act. I'm a king, a ruler, a philosopher. Hens why I am so formally educated and am able to dispute every ignorant thing people say. Plebs are not as interested in world affairs like the rulers are, you just live your lifes as average people without having to worry about the future of the world.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-19-2016 at 06:47 AM.

  3. #48
    ZombieCake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida
    Posts
    344
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Just saying I don't understand something doesn't do anything. You're using a false statistic and even despite me explaining to you how it is, you think your argument is that of someone who understands statistics, when you literally aren't understanding the statistics...

    - - - Updated - - -



    The fact you don't agree with me is proof of your ignorance. Rich saudi bastards planned 9/11, then got escorted out the country, funded terrorist groups like ISIS, and took our country into a shitstorm because they obviously had an arrangement with people like George Bush who went after oil that benefited them greatly.

    It's not about the fact they're religious, but if you want to flex nazi-carters right to ban aliens as you deem fit then you better fucking target the mother fuckers who are causing all of this, not the people who are genuinely fleeing for their lifes(from syria, libya, iraq), let alone the entire fucking religion (which Donald Trump would still let saudis come in if he defied the constitution, you're not going to ban your major business deals or partnerships).

    - - - Updated - - -



    You're just very ignorant, Muslims are people who actively practice or believe in Islam, they are not a race... I'm done talking about this, just go read a book or something. Astonishing how one person can be so ignorant even when using google.
    Nigga just shut the fuck up, why the fuck do you capitalize the first letter of every word? Are you 12 my nigga? Tighten tf up before you get your shit rocked, I sure hope you don't talk like that to people in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

    come pm on mpgh

    u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

  4. #49
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    2,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieCake View Post
    Nigga just shut the fuck up, why the fuck do you capitalize the first letter of every word? Are you 12 my nigga? Tighten tf up before you get your shit rocked, I sure hope you don't talk like that to people in person.
    Look at your quote of me, I didn't capitalize every word.

    If you're upset by how I talk maybe you should address what upsets you instead of speaking broadly. As far as anyone is concerned you're just shit posting.

  5. #50
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,039
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,044
    My Mood
    Amused
    In other news...... Trump still my pick

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  7. #51
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    2,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    In other news...... Trump still my pick
    Jill Stein is going to forgive all student debt.

  8. #52
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Just saying I don't understand something doesn't do anything. You're using a false statistic and even despite me explaining to you how it is, you think your argument is that of someone who understands statistics, when you literally aren't understanding the statistics...
    false statistics? are retarded you or something? where did I use statistics? you're the one posting poll results like they are some incontestable truth, all I did was explain to you why they aren't that trustworthy and you get all worked up because you're a pussy and don't understand at all how statistics can be deceiving, you should look up Bayes theorem but I doubt you'll understand it anyway
    Last edited by FatAssHacker123; 08-19-2016 at 11:11 AM.



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAssHacker123 For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  10. #53
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,284
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,974
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Jill Stein is going to forgive all student debt.
    She's not going to win... Stop getting your hopes up that someone will pay for your failed education. If you weren't such a failure, you could pay it off yourself, bitch.

  11. #54
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Jill Stein is going to forgive all student debt.
    hahahah suuure



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAssHacker123 For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  13. #55
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,039
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,044
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dying @ these comments fab really is the most hated smh

  14. #56
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,284
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,974
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    RIP Dab 2016 - 2016


  15. #57
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,039
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,044
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    RIP Dab 2016 - 2016

    Don't be mean couch

  16. #58
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,284
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,974
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Don't be mean couch
    I can abuse CS all I want duxar

  17. #59
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,039
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,044
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I can abuse CS all I want duxar
    Forgot he carried that tag. Carry on.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  19. #60
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    2,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    She's not going to win... Stop getting your hopes up that someone will pay for your failed education. If you weren't such a failure, you could pay it off yourself, bitch.
    This attitude solves nothing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    false statistics? are retarded you or something? where did I use statistics? you're the one posting poll results like they are some incontestable truth, all I did was explain to you why they aren't that trustworthy and you get all worked up because you're a pussy and don't understand at all how statistics can be deceiving, you should look up Bayes theorem but I doubt you'll understand it anyway

    "I'm just saying they're not necessarily a representation of the truth nor an accurate prediction of the outcome of the elections."

    http://www.gallup.com/poll/9442/elec...elections.aspx

    They're far more accurate than you know.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Don't be mean couch
    People be mean because they are trying to gain the upper hand on something. In this case it's due to his inferiority, and to make up for his lack of knowledge he makes strawman fallacies all the time and disregards factual information as well as logic in general. This is the psychology of a child, the internet is a breeding ground for this kind of behavior, sadly some people in real life act this was too. All things considered he's a manchild.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 01:08 PM
  2. Opinion on Donald Trump
    By Kix.eXe in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 09:16 PM
  3. Donald Trump
    By kingofproz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 06:59 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 05:45 PM
  5. [Release] Tainted Injector v1.1 (works with all. dlls + .dll support + small size)
    By ppl2pass in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:43 AM