Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,459
    Reputation
    1084
    Thanks
    18,031
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This attitude solves nothing.

    - - - Updated - - -




    "I'm just saying they're not necessarily a representation of the truth nor an accurate prediction of the outcome of the elections."

    http://www.gallup.com/poll/9442/elec...elections.aspx

    They're far more accurate than you know.

    - - - Updated - - -



    People be mean because they are trying to gain the upper hand on something. In this case it's due to his inferiority, and to make up for his lack of knowledge he makes strawman fallacies all the time and disregards factual information as well as logic in general. This is the psychology of a child, the internet is a breeding ground for this kind of behavior, sadly some people in real life act this was too. All things considered he's a manchild.
    Doesn't change the fact that you're a failure student in debt. You will never be successful at this rate.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  2. #62
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    371
    Thanks
    3,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Doesn't change the fact that you're a failure student in debt. You will never be successful at this rate.
    When people start to crack you down in an argument I bet you tear up in real life.

  3. #63
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Doesn't change the fact that you're a failure student in debt. You will never be successful at this rate.
    i better stop commenting on these threads made by Dab he's just trying to piss people off so they talk shit and get the cock sucker title hahah

    Edit: I just saw your stupid post about muslims. You deserve that title
    Last edited by FatAssHacker123; 08-19-2016 at 01:02 PM.



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  4. #64
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,234
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're just very ignorant, Muslims are people who actively practice or believe in Islam, they are not a race... I'm done talking about this, just go read a book or something. Astonishing how one person can be so ignorant even when using google..
    Aaaaand this is why you're the most retarded weeaboo I've ever met.

    You called Muslim a fucking religion you dolt.

    Educated =\= smart, and you're neither of those.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  5. #65
    ZombieCake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


    Aaaaand this is why you're the most retarded weeaboo I've ever met.

    You called Muslim a fucking religion you dolt.

    Educated =\= smart, and you're neither of those.
    fr fr, I'm waiting for Dab to be banned, he's a dirty whore

    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

    come pm on mpgh

    u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

  6. #66
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    371
    Thanks
    3,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


    Aaaaand this is why you're the most retarded weeaboo I've ever met.

    You called Muslim a fucking religion you dolt.

    Educated =\= smart, and you're neither of those.
    Are you just being stupid? Muslims are believers of Islam... does that fact not mean anythign to you? I never referred to muslim as the name of Islam... if that's what you're implying... so many levels of stupidity going on here I'm not even sure what you meant.

  7. #67
    Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    407
    Thanks
    780
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The spam you guys are doing here @Dab1996426 @ZombieCake wow
    Previous names:
    Kakershi

     

    Member: November 2011
    Donator: April 2015
     


    You wanna help me? You wanna give me something? Click in "Donate"!


    POSTS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1337-
    2000-
    5000-


    THANKS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1000-
    1500-
    2000-


  8. #68
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,234
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Are you just being stupid? Muslims are believers of Islam... does that fact not mean anythign to you? I never referred to muslim as the name of Islam... if that's what you're implying... so many levels of stupidity going on here I'm not even sure what you meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You are ignorant, being muslim is not a race its a religion
    Go back to High School you cock sucking weeaboo.

    You told me Muslim is a religion. In no way did you tell me "Muslims are followers of a religion".

    Fucking dip.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  9. #69
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    371
    Thanks
    3,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post




    Go back to High School you cock sucking weeaboo.

    You told me Muslim is a religion. In no way did you tell me "Muslims are followers of a religion".

    Fucking dip.
    Quote me, I looked through the quotes and didn't see my self saying that anywhere. Was I so drunk I said Muslim instead of Islam? I'm not sure what the fuck you're even talking about. Until you can prove I made that mistake I'm going to assume you genuinely think you're just ignorant.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post




    Go back to High School you cock sucking weeaboo.

    You told me Muslim is a religion. In no way did you tell me "Muslims are followers of a religion".

    Fucking dip.
    Okay I found it, it seems you're just oblivious when it comes to context clues.

    "You are ignorant, being muslim is not a race its a religion"

    In the context of muslims not being a race I stated it was a religion, which is accurate. That's not replacing the term Islam (the religion) for Muslim, it's saying muslims (as believers of islam) are religious. As I thought it was a simple mistake that you've taken out of proportion because you're genuinely unable to understand context clues. Sad pleb.


    To further elaborate why what I said was accurate, being muslim means you are a follower of Islam, hens being muslim is a religious act. The term muslim it's self is not a religion, obviously with the context of my statement I'm not even implying this, I can't believe you just made 4 posts not being able to understand this. Stop posting.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-19-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 01:08 PM
  2. Opinion on Donald Trump
    By Kix.eXe in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 09:16 PM
  3. Donald Trump
    By kingofproz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 06:59 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 05:45 PM
  5. [Release] Tainted Injector v1.1 (works with all. dlls + .dll support + small size)
    By ppl2pass in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:43 AM