Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    123pen18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    43
    The best part is his name is lunatic.
     

    I Wonder If You Can Tell I'm An Ass Guy?


    Click These Please?
    v



    If I Helped You Press The "Thanks" Button!

  2. #62
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,082
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Was waiting for this nigga to be banned
    ;d
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  3. #63
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,181
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    767
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Was waiting for this nigga to be banned
    ;d
    First shitpost after camping.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  4. #64
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,082
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    First shitpost after camping.
    Kys ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  5. #65
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,421
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    I hate judgemental faggots.
    No one terrorist but judgemental people.
    I can't take anything you say seriously anymore because you don't look like a mpgh user. You look more like a guy who watchs sports and calls MPGH users gay.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  6. #66
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2271
    Thanks
    6,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    I can't take anything you say seriously anymore because you don't look like a mpgh user. You look more like a guy who watchs sports and calls MPGH users gay.
    How? You might want to be more clear because this was a serious statement.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #67
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,011
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    425
    My Mood
    Happy
    I liked the guy, but at least there will be less candidates for GTA V minion if the need arises
    "White people can't actually be "murdered."
    See they have lived their entire lives with privilege. Because of this, from a utilitarian standpoint, they experience as much life fulfillment in a few years as POCs and other marginalized groups experience in a full natural lifespan. So to prevent a white person from experiencing more life fulfillment than others simply because of racial privilege can hardly be called a bad thing, let alone a 'murder.'
    " - Confluency



  8. #68
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,421
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    How? You might want to be more clear because this was a serious statement.
    Lol nothing by it, all I am saying is you look too beautiful to be hanging around mpgh. lulululul
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  9. #69
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hello. #10characterminimum

  10. #70
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,251
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,798
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Help me god.


    S A V E M E

    2 0 0 1

     


















Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. say hello to the gods of the server
    By Raple in forum MPGH Minecraft Server
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 01:49 PM
  2. Leecher saying hi for the first time.
    By blaze611 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 09:48 AM
  3. Hello for the first time,
    By Imafalam in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:09 PM
  4. theme song...video for the cock suckers
    By dibola in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 10:42 PM