Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Dropped 3 times but doesn't have anywhere close to a nut to get on the ground. Scared him away. and those drops didn't even do shit. The leg kicks were part of the reason he was dropping. Lmao!

If you had watch'd the Diaz brothers fight, specially Nate. You would know that they/he bleeds easily. Are you really telling me, because a fighter is bleeding, that they are fucked? You're especially talking about Diaz LOL! The guy who can eat 1 soft jab and start bleeding. Blood only annoyed him. Didn't actually effect him besides eye sight.

Like i just said, easy bleed. Scar tissue. Sorry. He's bled from that spot so much.

Yeah he got him pretty good there.

Which is why this thread is up lol, i don't believe he lost that shit AT ALL. He fucked McGregor up and all you're doing is poorly refuting the argument because of Cuts and bleeding Lol. and weak punches.

GG and what happened? Diaz completely pieced him right? Where was Mcgregors tough punches? that didn't even effect 1% of Diaz. Lawl. He ate nearly every single one of them. You can go watch Slow Motion and say oh those were hard! destructive! sorry, Diaz ate them.

Yeah he does, i aint gonna lie. I like talking about UFC, you can shit on Diaz and all that shit all you want. I enjoy UFC talk and arguments. If you really get mad over me just replying back about Greg this and that. Don't thanks lol.

Disagree with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck no i'm not dude! it was a great ass fight!

- - - Updated - - -

What's blood blinding him gotta do with the punches from gregor hurting? because he made him bleed like every other fight he has he bleeds in? lol.
    Exactly dude, I understand your frustration as I like the Diaz brothers because they are real as fuck but oh well, hopefully Nate can fuck up McG next fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Exactly dude, I understand your frustration as I like the Diaz brothers because they are real as fuck but oh well, hopefully Nate can fuck up McG next fight.
    Yep, dude i was out of my chair. This fight was great. Diaz is just understanding Greg more and more and if there's a third fight. I don't doubt a tap out and or a knock out.

- - - Updated - - -

If they REMATCH AGAIN I WILL PUT MY RUST ALT ACCOUNT (no other games and no VAC bans and has only like 5 friends. Its a 100% rust alt) I will BET it for the winner.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    billion dollar industry having rigged results, big deal

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiesa- For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-21-2016),That_Noob-_- (08-21-2016)

Thanks
    Dropped 3 times but doesn't have anywhere close to a nut to get on the ground. Scared him away. and those drops didn't even do shit. The leg kicks were part of the reason he was dropping. Lmao!

If you had watch'd the Diaz brothers fight, specially Nate. You would know that they/he bleeds easily. Are you really telling me, because a fighter is bleeding, that they are fucked? You're especially talking about Diaz LOL! The guy who can eat 1 soft jab and start bleeding. Blood only annoyed him. Didn't actually effect him besides eye sight.

Like i just said, easy bleed. Scar tissue. Sorry. He's bled from that spot so much.

Yeah he got him pretty good there.

Which is why this thread is up lol, i don't believe he lost that shit AT ALL. He fucked McGregor up and all you're doing is poorly refuting the argument because of Cuts and bleeding Lol. and weak punches.

GG and what happened? Diaz completely pieced him right? Where was Mcgregors tough punches? that didn't even effect 1% of Diaz. Lawl. He ate nearly every single one of them. You can go watch Slow Motion and say oh those were hard! destructive! sorry, Diaz ate them.

Yeah he does, i aint gonna lie. I like talking about UFC, you can shit on Diaz and all that shit all you want. I enjoy UFC talk and arguments. If you really get mad over me just replying back about Greg this and that. Don't thanks lol.
    He was winning on the feet, why would he go to the ground with a LEGIT black belt. Takes years to get that good. How many times has that ended bad trying to follow up a rocked fighter on the ground? If it was just his leg he would have been dropped way much more times in the latter rounds as damage accumulated. Notice how all the blood originated from the right side of his face? It's because Mystic Mac's left is devastating, he generates unreal power from orthodox with his leading hand. If he ate all of Conor's punches he wouldn't be butt scooting on the ground toward him, staggering about, and clinching every chance he gets and trying to take him down. They have scar tissue issues near the eyebrows, he got cut all over on the right side. Both brothers also had their bones grinded down to stop that, but it's only so effective. The bigger fighter who used to fight at 170 got his ass kicked by a 145 lb champ that KOed the FW GOAT in 13 seconds. I've watched many different fighting sports for years, but I've only seen one McGregor. Jones comes closest in raw talent but doesn't bring the most entertainment value. And FYI, I've been a long time Diaz fan, but I appreciate fighters who strive for greatness. Diaz had no excuse, he "wooped" McG the first time on 13 days notice, now he can't do it with a full training camp? Get out of here.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    If it was just his leg he would have been dropped way much more times in the latter rounds as damage accumulated
    Yes his leg definitely didn't play a reason in the dropping. He definitely fucked him up as he gets up all fine and continues PURPOSELY gassing Greg out.
    Mystic Mac's left is devastating, he generates unreal power from orthodox with his leading hand
    Yeah the power he has in his lefty is unreal. I don't hate McGregor. He just has a big mouth.

If he ate all of Conor's punches he wouldn't be butt scooting on the ground toward him
    Quite obvious he was trying to taunt him to the ground, as he smiled while doing it.
    clinching every chance he gets and trying to take him down.
    Sorry, what would you be doing if you know you can completely fuck your opponent , you would try to take him down right? Also for the clinching, honesting no clue why he was doing alot of it. I was yelling at the screen saying "Drop it what the fuck diaz" lol.

Conor has good defense.

he got cut all over on the right side
    Yes, alot of elbows were thrown. He cut him up pretty bad.

Both brothers also had their bones grinded down to stop that, but it's only so effective.
    Nick only had his bone filed.

Diaz had no excuse, he "wooped" McG the first time on 13 days notice, now he can't do it with a full training camp? Get out of here.
    The first fight was just like this fight. Greg was gassed out, Diaz now went in and hit 1, 2's on him stunning him and making him run away. He should have won this fight.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So.... anyone got a recap of the fight?

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Here is better :P

youtu.be/watch?v=DUXcJpdn_f8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol McG won diaz lost get over it buddy

Contact me on Skype!

Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

Thanks
    Conor was the more efficient fighter that night. It was the right decision. 3-2 McGregor.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Conor was the more efficient fighter that night. It was the right decision. 3-2 McGregor.
    You're kidding right? Nate landed 271 strikes to Mcgregor who landed 190.

Conor RAN AWAY CONSTANTLY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the yellow card at???? Bullshit.

He wasn't efficient. Most of you are judging winners based off the more damaged face LOL. If that's how you judge then don't watch UFC anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Lol McG won diaz lost get over it buddy
    I'm not even barely upset anymore. Look at all the comments on pages of the fight. Even everyone says Diaz won. lmao. Gregs page is flooded with hate. (Which i know is typical, but he asked for it for what he did in the cage tonight)

Everyone knows Diaz won that fight. So i'm happy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    So.... anyone got a recap of the fight?
    Give it a couple days.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-21-2016 at 03:11 AM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Give it a couple days.
    Found it... Might get taken down soon though

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

Found it... Might get taken down soon though

Yeah i give it a couple hours before poof. Watch it before it's gone :P

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    Everyone knows anderson won you fucktard. He rkod john cena and jon jones at the same time then he tagteamed lyto machida with randy savage and minotauro you fucking tard. So kill yourself before i do it for you
    "One Day At A Time"

God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
    enjoying one moment at a time;
    accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
    taking, as He did, this sinful world
    as it is, not as I would have it;
    trusting that He will make all things right
    if I surrender to His Will;
    that I may be reasonably happy in this life
    and supremely happy with Him
    forever in the next.
    Amen.

Thanks
    You're kidding right? Nate landed 271 strikes to Mcgregor who landed 190.

Conor RAN AWAY CONSTANTLY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the yellow card at???? Bullshit.

He wasn't efficient. Most of you are judging winners based off the more damaged face LOL. If that's how you judge then don't watch UFC anymore.
    Wasn't efficient? Conor fought smart and made the proper adjustments from his last loss. In addition, his landed:total significant strike ratio was much more higher. He threw way more accurate shots, and sealed the deal. He didn't go for Nate on the ground, smart move, that would have been his downfall. Can't beat a Gracie Jiu Jutsu black belt. He had great takedown defense, and utilized his energy efficiently, unlike last fight.

Running way? You don't really watch MMA fights do you? You don't have an essence of a clue what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Hero; 08-21-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Joe (08-21-2016),[MPGH]Psychotic (08-21-2016)

Thanks
    Lmao you're absolutely delusional, Mcgregor won 1st, 2nd and 4th round, Diaz was getting destroyed up until the 3rd round when Mcgregor started to get tired, yet Mcgregor still won the 4th round, it was a close fight, I'll say that, but definitely not a bullshit decision.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

Please consider donating to help a poor paro

MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Joe (08-21-2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast