Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mcgregor clearly won in my eyes, he took into mind that Diaz is heavy on his front foot and targetted that making Diaz frustrated and weaker on his front foot leading to problems. Not to mention the 3 knockdowns...

Diaz fought well and takes hits extremely well but he lost.

MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    He threw way more accurate shots, and sealed the deal
    Yeah very accurate indeed. You're counting the ones Nate blocked? LOL! Jesus christ you're a fool.

Conor fought smart and made the proper adjustments from his last loss.
    Of course he did, when did i say he was not fighting smarter? quote me please. smh.

The guy was tossed around terribly in the last fight AND this fight, but the kicking really was his only help. Lets see Diaz starting to block those kicks in the 3rd rematch and now how mcgregor would end up.
    utilized his energy efficiently
    LOL! Do you even know what the fuck you speak about? Did you even WATCH IT!??! This quote made me laugh.

Running way? You don't really watch MMA fights do you? You don't have an essence of a clue what you're talking about.
    Like i said, did you not watch the fight? Diaz was hammering on him and he had to run around to get out. Your "efficient" fighter doesn't know how to really utilize his energy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Mcgregor clearly won in my eyes, he took into mind that Diaz is heavy on his front foot and targetted that making Diaz frustrated and weaker on his front foot leading to problems. Not to mention the 3 knockdowns...

Diaz fought well and takes hits extremely well but he lost.
    Until Diaz speaks up about the knock downs, i feel he did it on purpose trying to get conor on the ground. Just my opinion.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Diaz didn't win at all, Mcgregor was all over him the majority of the rounds.. there was 2 rounds where Diaz making his way back but no.. McGregor with the 3KOs.. Then bitch diaz said he should of gotten a yellow for 'running'.. pretty sure regaining your stamina and then comming back to fight isn't running..

McGregor deserved the win, THE KING IS BACK BABBYYYY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Lmao you're absolutely delusional, Mcgregor won 1st, 2nd and 4th round, Diaz was getting destroyed up until the 3rd round when Mcgregor started to get tired, yet Mcgregor still won the 4th round, it was a close fight, I'll say that, but definitely not a bullshit decision.
    Lmao, Diaz would have easily won by stats if it was judged by stats and not rounds.

Mcgregor did not win round 2 lmao. He won round 1 and 4. You can say he won round 5 but if there were 30 more seconds on that clock. It would have been a submission. I don't count round 5 as a win for Mcgregor, Diaz was really gonna take it home there.

He barely even won round 4 lmao.

Diaz took 2, 3, 5. Easily those were his rounds no doubt. Sorry little buddy, thank god you're not a judge. We already got a corrupted system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    McGregor with the 3KOs
    You obviously are clueless about Fighting in general if you thought those were Knock outs lmao.

It was quite obvious he was trying to bate Conor to get on the ground with him.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Until Diaz speaks up about the knock downs, i feel he did it on purpose trying to get conor on the ground. Just my opinion.
    Even if Diaz says that afterwards it could've just been him getting knocked down due to his leg. You never know what to trust.

MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This thread is just causing issues with the cute kids and there insults. Ima just refrain from posting on it for now on. smh.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This thread is just causing issues with the cute kids and there insults. Ima just refrain from posting on it for now on. smh.
    The only one insulting anyone is you because someone has a different view on a fight than you. You called Hero a fool because he had a different opinion than you.

God of Marketplace

Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (08-21-2016)

Thanks
    Diaz looks like 100 bees stung him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

The only one insulting anyone is you because someone has a different view on a fight than you. You called Hero a fool because he had a different opinion than you.
    "Fool" is not a insult. smh.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Round 1:Nugget
    Round 2: ?
    Round 3: Diaz
    Round 4: Nugget
    Round 5: Diaz

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY

Imo Diaz won, but the second round was close.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I watched the fight and thought it was pretty even..could have gone either way

Thanks
    Yeah very accurate indeed. You're counting the ones Nate blocked? LOL! Jesus christ you're a fool.

Of course he did, when did i say he was not fighting smarter? quote me please. smh.

The guy was tossed around terribly in the last fight AND this fight, but the kicking really was his only help. Lets see Diaz starting to block those kicks in the 3rd rematch and now how mcgregor would end up.

LOL! Do you even know what the fuck you speak about? Did you even WATCH IT!??! This quote made me laugh.

Like i said, did you not watch the fight? Diaz was hammering on him and he had to run around to get out. Your "efficient" fighter doesn't know how to really utilize his energy.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol'd.

Fighting efficiently. If you look at his first fight with Diaz, Conor was rushing in, throwing wide swings, doing capoeira kicks, etc. He was bursting his energy out trying to finish a guy like Nate, and he ultimately paid the price by gassing out much, much earlier. Use your head.

Running around? He was gaining back energy. You think if he's tired he's going to rush in and try and KO Diaz? This is a professional bout, NOT a street fight. Ignorance in biased fans who use the peripheral route of thinking rather than the central route of thinking make me cringe.

You don't have ANY knowledge of MMA AT ALL buddy. What you're saying just confirms it. You have no idea how professional bouts work in MMA, or ANY kind of combat discipline for that manner.

Anyways, closed. No flaming from what I've seen has been done, but knowing how this thread will go, it will lead to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123