Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,706
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
    well most of the time when there is a flash crash in the stock market, people tend to steer towards gold and silver for a while.
    You can actually do some charts comparison. Yen is the most reactive and so are US 30y bonds. But VIX options are like mini Lamborghini ..that is where you make most coin when global markets are tanking.

  2. #17
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    You can actually do some charts comparison. Yen is the most reactive and so are US 30y bonds. But VIX options are like mini Lamborghini ..that is where you make most coin when global markets are tanking.
    I don't really know much of foreign currency pairing

  3. #18
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,706
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
    I don't really know much of foreign currency pairing
    It is worth learning as forex is the biggest mkt in the world. Lots of smart equity traders are always keeping an eye on some key pairings. DollarYen is like a barometer of a bad financial weather. Traders are always watching the volatility of Yen to gauge some insight.

    Having said that - stick to what you know and comfy with. But worth to at least read on forex.

  4. #19
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    It is worth learning as forex is the biggest mkt in the world. Lots of smart equity traders are always keeping an eye on some key pairings. DollarYen is like a barometer of a bad financial weather. Traders are always watching the volatility of Yen to gauge some insight.

    Having said that - stick to what you know and comfy with. But worth to at least read on forex.
    Thanks for the insight mate will definitely try it out

  5. #20
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,706
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
    Thanks for the insight mate will definitely try it out
    Its like when you play FPS .. forex is just another different weapon you add to your armory.

    Also worth studying some technical analysis esp for your style of trading. Elliot Wave theory quite accurately mimics peoples behavior when trading. Study of human emotions when it comes to money, making and losing when trading..

    Best of luck trading!

  6. #21
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    Its like when you play FPS .. forex is just another different weapon you add to your armory.

    Also worth studying some technical analysis esp for your style of trading. Elliot Wave theory quite accurately mimics peoples behavior when trading. Study of human emotions when it comes to money, making and losing when trading..

    Best of luck trading!
    good luck to you too!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiesa- For This Useful Post:

    olympicwiz (08-22-2016)

  8. #22
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,706
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
    good luck to you too!
    Thanks mate!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to olympicwiz For This Useful Post:

    Kiesa- (08-22-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Aeria is just too stupid
    By drzaius666 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 07:32 AM
  2. Now thats just too stupid!
    By DagothUr in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 08:57 PM
  3. Am i just too dumb, or wtf?
    By dompopp in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:36 AM
  4. Just too dam cool
    By Evan in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 11:20 PM
  5. hacking is just too fun
    By iceman666999 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:27 AM