Download war-thunder at www.warthunder.com/
Welcome to the first ever War thunder tournament ever held on MPGH! For all that don't know what War thunder is, War Thunder is a World War II-inspired Dogfight fight game and has realistic missions including aircraft such as bombers, fighters and naval planes. For this tournament you and two other team members will battle in preliminaries to rank higher in the pools that will be compiled. There will be prizes for the winning team of three, even if you don't win, come out and have fun with fellow MPGH players!
A stream will be held on our official Twitch channel
streaming the entire event!
- To enter this tournament you will need to have a team of you and two other friends. *3 players a team max*
- You will be able to choose from 5 factions, (USA, Britain, Germany, USSR and Japan). Though you are allowed to choose any faction, for each game you will only be allowed to use 3 tier 1 starter planes, if you use more than 3 planes each game and if the planes are not starters then you and your team will automatically be disqualified from the tournament. Below there will be a guide on what planes you must use.
- You are free to play and practise before the tournament to get an upper hand on your opponents, if you unlock other planes you will not be allowed to use them as we must keep this tournament fair for all.
- To win each game you will have to wipe out the opposite team's arsenal of planes which is a total of 9, OR if you win the game by keeping air superiority in the marked point in the map (If you have no team members in the checkpoint area the enemy team will win as your team will lose tickets really fast).
- All teams will play in preliminaries once, players will be separated into two conferences (Conference Arunforce and Conference Dave84311). Regardless if you win or lose the preliminaries you will be put in the bracket, the results of the preliminaries will allow us to setup the bracket in which you will play for single elimination (if you lose once you are out).
Only 3 planes allowed each person (Planes vary on what faction you are in)
USA: (P-26A-33), (P-26A-34 M2), and (P-26B-35)
Britain: (Nimrod Mk I), (Fury Mk II) and (Gladiator Mk II) *Since Britain has 4 starters click on the (Fury Mk I) and send it to holiday*
Germany: (He 51 C-1), (He 51 A-1), and (He 51 B-1)
USSR: (l-15 WR), (l-15 M-22), and (l-15R)
Japan: (Ki-10-l), (Ki-10-ll), and (Ki-10-l C)
August 27 (Saturday) at 4:00 PM (PST)
N/A Will update prizes soon!
1 registration form per team only please
Tag team-mates here: (ex. @Shadow
Replace (Team-mate #1 and Team-mate #2 with usernames of team members below)
(Team-mate #1's Skype):
(Team-mate #2's Skype):
(Team-mate #1's Time Zone):
(Team-mate #2's Time Zone):
Can you all download War Thunder? Yes/No:
No hacking/scripting of any kind.
Excessive flaming is not permitted.
All MPGH Rules
@Flengo @Crayple @santa chubs @Hova @Mayion @Hunter