Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That wasn't sarcasm, you obviously don't know how to use sarcasm.
    The use of "fmm" obviously implied sarcasm .
    Go troll elsewhere u retard .

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (08-23-2016)

  3. #17
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,970
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


    The use of "fmm" obviously implied sarcasm .
    Go troll elsewhere u retard .
    Am I suppose to know what that acronym means out of context?

    Quit shitposting, he didn't use sarcasm in text, had done it would of been like this.


    This Drake guy on MPGH sure is smart.

    Drake sure is a brilliant guy.

    Your parents must be real proud of you.



    Those were examples of sarcasm.

  4. #18
    Thescruu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind the wheel
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Cops in the US are just so used to use their firearms... and that guy, not only that he's deaf but he must be blind aswell if they chased him for so long.
    ~ High up and we're floating

  5. #19
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,742
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,470
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Am I suppose to know what that acronym means out of context?

    Quit shitposting, he didn't use sarcasm in text, had done it would of been like this.


    This Drake guy on MPGH sure is smart.

    Drake sure is a brilliant guy.

    Your parents must be real proud of you.



    Those were examples of sarcasm.
    Wish I was you.

    Had to edit it to remind you that this was sarcasm.
    Last edited by Ahmad; 08-23-2016 at 12:32 PM.

  6. #20
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Am I suppose to know what that acronym means out of context?

    Quit shitposting, he didn't use sarcasm in text, had done it would of been like this.


    This Drake guy on MPGH sure is smart.

    Drake sure is a brilliant guy.

    Your parents must be real proud of you.



    Those were examples of sarcasm.
    Yo , you not only suck at recognizing sarcasm , you also suck at using it .
    let me explain something about sarcasm . it has to be the opposite of the truth with the intention of mocking a person .
    Your examples obviously are pure truth therefore not sarcasm .

    You are one dumb piece of shit .

  7. #21
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,742
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,470
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


    Yo , you not only suck at recognizing sarcasm , you also suck at using it .
    let me explain something about sarcasm . it has to be the opposite of the truth with the intention of mocking a person .
    Your examples obviously are pure truth therefore not sarcasm .

    You are one dumb piece of shit .
    Well said.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

    Drake (08-23-2016)

  9. #22
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,970
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post

    You are one dumb piece of shit .
    Nice sarcasm.

  10. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,549
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,424
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    So you are ok for the police to shoot to kill for failure to pull over?
    Where at all does it say that happened?

    You're making shit up to fit your narrative of spooky bad police.
    Something obviously happened, and we don't know what that is yet.
    It may be the cop's fault, it may be the drivers; but until then, you can shut your gums and stop making arguments from nothing.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  11. #24
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,251
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,796
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    #BLACKLIVEMATTER

    SAVE HARAMBE

     


















  12. #25
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Where at all does it say that happened?

    You're making shit up to fit your narrative of spooky bad police.
    Something obviously happened, and we don't know what that is yet.
    It may be the cop's fault, it may be the drivers; but until then, you can shut your gums and stop making arguments from nothing.
    I watch the news outside US. The guy got killed. But keep believing into American propaganda as how wonderful American police is until it happens to you or somebody close...

    Wake up and smell your coffee

  13. #26
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    I watch the news outside US. The guy got killed. But keep believing into American propaganda as how wonderful American police is until it happens to you or somebody close...

    Wake up and smell your coffee
    Calm down there justice warrior .

    It's easy to just go and blame the police but cops dont wake up thinking , let's hope i get to shoot someone today .
    Half the cops are prob on edge because everyone could have a weapon and the guy didnt stop so they were prob even more on edge because of that .

  14. #27
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,969
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,661
    My Mood
    Busy
    worthless police of America


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  15. #28
    Raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaways
    Posts
    1,302
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    219
    I saw this on fb, sad

    Only Skype: MPGHDenaro

  16. #29
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    worthless police of America
    You swedes should be the last ones to diss another police force . Your faggot as police are scared of the immigrant shits invading your country .

  17. #30
    dustyroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Happy
    "13-kilometre chase" In america what???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DECA at an all new low. {weekly dicka rant #2}
    By Raple in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-22-2016, 09:14 PM
  2. [Help Request] We need a new low particle client for 27.5.0 (Jnoob's auto spellbomb client)
    By mumilurker in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 09:05 AM
  3. [WTS] KALI Shop Sale League of Legends Skins codes [New low price] just 1 day :)
    By KALI LOL Shop in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 02:28 PM
  4. [Info] New WHQL NVIDIA drivers: GeForce v295.73
    By N1pp@ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 02:25 AM
  5. Any hacks for new low post count members?
    By chubkakes in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:36 PM