Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    Amazon Mechanical Turk

    Hello there,

    Just seen a documentary on the TV about Amazon Mechanical Turk paying 0.04$ for each ad trough anonymous companies on some websites.
    Also, a team or research tried to call Amazon's adminstrator and he said he won't talk about that. Tried to go to Seattle to Amazon's head office and they said they were not authorized to give information about that.
    After I've seen this I was just thinking how cruel this guys are. There are people in India getting 2$ per 1 hour of work doing this, some other 100$ in the end of the month (wtf)...

    A website I found: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

    What you guys think about this?

  2. #2
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    10,560
    Reputation
    2466
    Thanks
    4,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Amazon is a bad company. They tried to get me into trouble but I was smarter than them....
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  3. #3
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Amazon is a bad company. They tried to get me into trouble but I was smarter than them....
    Are you talking about refunds?

  4. #4
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,637
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    true slavery

  5. #5
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,470
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    736
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post


    Are you talking about refunds?
    Likely CIS and shit.

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  6. #6
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    474
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's pretty insane.

  7. #7
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    444
    Thanks
    2,246
    My Mood
    Happy

  8. #8
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic II View Post


    Likely CIS and shit.
    Before I was like "Uhm It's a bad thing people steal Amazon so much times", but now I support 100% every refunder MPGH have.

    It's "amazing" how bad they are.


  9. #9
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,506
    Reputation
    626
    Thanks
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post


    Before I was like "Uhm It's a bad thing people steal Amazon so much times", but now I support 100% every refunder MPGH have.

    It's "amazing" how bad they are.

    That video is fucking retarded, didn't explain shit. 'Like you know this like you know that'
    stfu
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  10. #10
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    That video is fucking retarded, didn't explain shit. 'Like you know this like you know that'
    stfu
    Are you working as a Turk?

    Ofc I don't know much about this but this guy speaks right, on my knownledge.

  11. #11
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,506
    Reputation
    626
    Thanks
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post


    Are you working as a Turk?

    Ofc I don't know much about this but this guy speaks right, on my knownledge.
    No but the way he speaks is just annoying as fuck, lol.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  12. #12
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    No but the way he speaks is just annoying as fuck, lol.
    He smoked something before doing this, that's for sure. But he said it all good.

    There are a few more videos explaining about this. Also, I've seen a documentary about it. Pretty nice info.

  13. #13
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,470
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    736
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post


    He smoked something before doing this, that's for sure. But he said it all good.

    There are a few more videos explaining about this. Also, I've seen a documentary about it. Pretty nice info.
    Why you have been watching documentary about it wtf. I would get bored.

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  14. #14
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic II View Post


    Why you have been watching documentary about it wtf. I would get bored.
    Since I doesn't know nothing about this I found interesting.

  15. #15
    BigSolid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post
    Hello there,

    Just seen a documentary on the TV about Amazon Mechanical Turk paying 0.04$ for each ad trough anonymous companies on some websites.
    Also, a team or research tried to call Amazon's adminstrator and he said he won't talk about that. Tried to go to Seattle to Amazon's head office and they said they were not authorized to give information about that.
    After I've seen this I was just thinking how cruel this guys are. There are people in India getting 2$ per 1 hour of work doing this, some other 100$ in the end of the month (wtf)...


    What you guys think about this?
    back in time when i registred i got banned because i'm from france and cus i'm not 18 or older :/

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to BigSolid For This Useful Post:

    BlacKK (08-27-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. i sold my soul at E-bay/amazon :D
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 02:01 PM
  2. Turk Hack + Bypass - v 1474
    By Dave84311 in forum Knight Online Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 06:11 AM
  3. multi-WTFNESS AT THE TURKS!
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 10:34 PM
  4. Happy Turk Day
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 07:24 PM
  5. LOL @ Amazon those newbs
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 04:47 PM