Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 125
  1. #106
    Thescruu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind the wheel
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'd love to see some of your shit man, don't be lazy, get it up!

    I can't really say If I have my favorite style... One day I leave my house with all white hilfiger, gucci glasses and golden Armani watches, the other day I go with yellow/blue J 1's, black slims, vans shirt and raybans... I must admit I do judge people I don't know by their looks, especially clothing, but I don't think bad of someone because he wears something different I do.
    ~ High up and we're floating

  2. #107
    Endl3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    That's not how it is at all. Do you not have a desire to dress nicely? It's expensive because it's popular. It's popular because people like how it looks. Not all streetwear has to be expensive. Streetwear specific brands are expensive, but you can go thrifting for nice clothing that will go with a "streetwear" outfit.
    Clothing is a way of expressing yourself, that would be my own style.


    - - - Updated - - -



    thanks bby
    anytime \\2short

  3. #108
    esc_cs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Just came across my head today, how much of you MPGHians are into street wear?

    I've got quite a bit of it myself, but it's pretty taxing on the wallet.


    Would upload some pics of my own stuff but I'm to lazy.

    yeah im into streetwear. palace, supreme, bape, nike,

  4. #109
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,410
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
    Walk around in normal clothes?
    What do you define normal as? i don't see how you people have no desire to dress nicely.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    I'd love to see some of your shit man, don't be lazy, get it up!

    I can't really say If I have my favorite style... One day I leave my house with all white hilfiger, gucci glasses and golden Armani watches, the other day I go with yellow/blue J 1's, black slims, vans shirt and raybans... I must admit I do judge people I don't know by their looks, especially clothing, but I don't think bad of someone because he wears something different I do.
    I like how you think, I personally think similar to you. Normally i first look at there shoes etc. It actually does show a lot about a person very quickly. I'm not super into watches because they can be extremely pricey, and I have a limited budget per month for clothing but I had a look at some of the watches you said and they are very nice to me. I know @Schuba isn't much into the 1's but, i think they can work very well with some outfits. If i were going to upload anything i'd probs just do an outfit or a picture of my supreme box tee.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by esc_cs View Post
    yeah im into streetwear. palace, supreme, bape, nike,
    What kind of shoes are you into?

  5. #110
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,512
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    838
    @ @Gaar @Thescruu See I would sport the kind of stuff you mentioned but I'm just not rich enough to flaunt it so I stick with Stüssy and Supreme usually. If I had the money I would definitely up my watch game and I usually wear vans or yeezys for shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  6. #111
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    2,056
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="2"][B]

    What do you define normal as? i don't see how you people have no desire to dress nicely.


    Yeezys, shorts, tanktop, hat, maybe sunglasses and an apple watch is good enough for me.









    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀








    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016


  7. #112
    esc_cs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    What kind of shoes are you into?
    sb or yeezy

  8. #113
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,410
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    @ @Gaar @Thescruu See I would sport the kind of stuff you mentioned but I'm just not rich enough to flaunt it so I stick with Stüssy and Supreme usually. If I had the money I would definitely up my watch game and I usually wear vans or yeezys for shoes.
    Yeah I'd cop a nice watch if I had the budg, but what kind of yeezys do you wear?

    Also what is that hinata ava. You weeb


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post


    Yeezys, shorts, tanktop, hat, maybe sunglasses and an apple watch is good enough for me.
    I like that tho, it's not bad. Yezzys are pretty nice tho.

  9. #114
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,512
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    Yeah I'd cop a nice watch if I had the budg, but what kind of yeezys do you wear?

    Also what is that hinata ava. You weeb
    I have Turtle Dove Yeezy Boost 350s.
    And I enjoy Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  10. #115
    nafabrown69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house Jan 20 2021
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    I have Turtle Dove Yeezy Boost 350s.
    And I enjoy Naruto.
    I have the PB 350s but honestly considering selling them , i cant be the only one thinking yeezy are straight up ruined because there are sooooooo many fakes now its horrible. I occasionally wear my AM 98 /SUPREME blacks i love them they go with anything

  11. #116
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,270
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,808
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    I have Turtle Dove Yeezy Boost 350s.
    And I enjoy Naruto.
    F A K E B O Y S



    At-least i do, lmaoo not dropping 2k.

     


















  12. #117
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,512
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by nafabrown69 View Post
    I have the PB 350s but honestly considering selling them , i cant be the only one thinking yeezy are straight up ruined because there are sooooooo many fakes now its horrible. I occasionally wear my AM 98 /SUPREME blacks i love them they go with anything
    Yeah the fakes are getting ridiculous but if you wear Supreme you have the same problem. There are Supreme fakes all over.

    And @Adrian you better shut yo dumb ass up, mt shoes are real son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  13. #118
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,410
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by nafabrown69 View Post
    I have the PB 350s but honestly considering selling them , i cant be the only one thinking yeezy are straight up ruined because there are sooooooo many fakes now its horrible. I occasionally wear my AM 98 /SUPREME blacks i love them they go with anything
    tbh i love calling people out for fake yeezys, it's really funny because I know I'm right.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Yeah the fakes are getting ridiculous but if you wear Supreme you have the same problem. There are Supreme fakes all over.

    And @Adrian you better shut yo dumb ass up, mt shoes are real son.
    For some reason I haven't seen that many people wearing a GOOD supreme fake around, no clue why.

  14. #119
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,512
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post




    For some reason I haven't seen that many people wearing a GOOD supreme fake around, no clue why.
    Because the small things are probably copywrited. Like certain stitching patterns for box logos could be trademarked? I haven't looked far into it, but I will tell you this. I have a fake Supreme 5 Panel, I have a Supreme 5 Panel I ordered online and I have a Supreme 5 panel I bought at the NYC Store Fall 2014 Drop. The IN STORE 5 panel looks SO much better than either of the others. The fake that I have I was unaware was a fake when I purchased it, but by looking at stitching and eyelets on the side I can decipher between the fake and IN STORE hats. The crazy thing is that the one I bought through the website has weird stitching on the box logo as well.. Just not weird OVERALL stitching and not weird eyelets.
    So in a lot of cases you won't be able to tell the difference between a web purchase and a fake altogether. But you can 100% tell the difference with the one I bought in the store myself. Get me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  15. #120
    nafabrown69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house Jan 20 2021
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amazed
    within a year supreme will be nothing special it is ruined by resellers and hype. Everyone thinks they know everything about supreme because they watched that aids complex supreme documentary Lmaooo

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need your opinion.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 05:43 PM
  2. Opinion on Car Insurance
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 06:07 PM
  3. Opinions please
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 04:25 AM
  4. Opinions WPE Pro or Tsearch?
    By ypg_gamer in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 07:04 PM