Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post

They are not the only one...plenty of other people have complained about it! -.-
    So you want me to bring it back again right??

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

71c (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    bitches be trippin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi1 View Post
    I probably have a drug problem because I keep doing them. I have had mostly bad experiences on mushrooms unlike acid but they are just so much fun and horrible at the same time. Yesterday I ate about 3 grams of Penis Envy shrooms with my friend, he ate about the same amount. Penis Envy shrooms are the strongest shrooms I have had, I bought about an ounce and everyone that got them from me had a very intense trip. So we ate them on an empty stomach and literally felt it within 10 minutes. It was just this uneasy feeling and a bit of nausea, my friend is on probation so he couldn't smoke and not that it would be a good idea on this dose on an empty stomach but I did anyway. I cleared an apple bowl of some pretty good weed and instantly shit exploded with colors and patterns. There were really big rocks around us that were bumping like they were listening to music. I closed my eyes and saw a few different friends that were telling me to do something and urging me to start walking so I did and my friend followed. We were in a big ravine and getting back up was kind of weird because everything was dis proportioned. I turned on some music and we walked a path for about 20 minutes passing by people who gave us weird looks because we were both walking funny, myself especially. It as like 90 degrees outside and we were slowly starting to freak out because of how uncomfortable the woods were so we stumbled back to my car infront of atleast 50 people that were chilling at the park thank god no one called the cops. We were both freaking out hard in my car, if I drove I would have crashed into something so I called another friend who was sober and he came and picked us up. I lost all grip on reality by the time he showed up and I couldn't process any thoughts, when I talked I couldn't feel my mouth moving and I would forget what I said as soon as I said it so I ended up repeating alot of things. The dude that ate the shrooms with me threw them up and although I couldve thrown them up I didn't want to waste the trip so I kept em in and kept tweaking which was kind of fun even though I was a complete retard for a while. These shrooms cause the worst and best auditory hallucinations the entire trip consisted of a weird steam punky song playing in my head which didnt bother me too much it was just weird. I smoked some more weed to prolong the trip and although it came back when I came down it wasn't as intense. At one point when I was peaking another friend that came by to help us out because he was experienced with psychedelics was messing around with me and stuck his head in between the car door and the car and his skin peeled back exposing his skull and his skin melted into the car until he pulled back. I don't really get scared by this kind of stuff so it was pretty cool.

If anyone would want to do any high dose of psychedelics please please please be in a comfortable environment with atleast 1 sober person to keep a grip on reality, it is so easy to lose the grip and go crazy. It can be very fun though
    get a 3mg xanax next time dude it will help trust me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkitty2 View Post
    get a 3mg xanax next time dude it will help trust me.
    3mg seems like a bit too much, I had some smokes but I had absolutely no interest in smoking but I know they are good for a trip.

Thanks
    3mg seems like a bit too much, I had some smokes but I had absolutely no interest in smoking but I know they are good for a trip.
    Try 1mg then. I have a Dealor who gives a free xNax with acid or shrooms since threy help

Thanks
    Try 1mg then. I have a Dealor who gives a free xNax with acid or shrooms since threy help
    Next time I do shrooms which will be very soon because I am getting another zip, I will get a bar and keep it just incase.

Thanks
    Next time I do shrooms which will be very soon because I am getting another zip, I will get a bar and keep it just incase.
    Do u weight before before eating?

Thanks
    Do u weight before before eating?
    Sometimes but not the last 4 times I had shrooms, its always good to weigh it out though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    For real, Will you please mind changing your font color? I have to go through this trouble everytime you comment.
    hahahahaha its so frustrating

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nafabrown69 For This Useful Post:

Hentai (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nafabrown69 View Post
    hahahahaha its so frustrating
    i am used to it now I guess
    BTC Address | Be sure to use this adress to prevent scammers!
    "On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." -Jules Renard

Premium: 09-25-2016

adrianwongo07(skype)

Contact me via ||

Shops/Services/Accounts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12