Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    I never quoted my song beeing successful, if you want to go to talk about me beeing successful then sure lets go this way. i am the owner of a 16k large community, i own a free unlimited crypted file sharing site (its actually limited to 193 TB for each user), a free stresser hitting with 80 GB/s even have a social life, have a job and earn good $$s so yeah i am successfull in my own ways.

Didnt know you were selling accounts on mpgh, i mean you were even trying to sell fake credit cards, so sad haha.
    "He gets far more cash with his btc business " What, btc laundering? xD

Btw: Just because you suck at selling stuff doesnt mean they arent profitable anymore. Got some peeps in my fam who get over the rounds easy thanks to those

ALso i didnt get butthurt i said thanks for you honest opinion even though you displayed it like you were trying to fist yourself only to notice that the asshole was covering your whole body.

EDIT:

SInce you are so successful/sick/awesome, i am happy to compare our earnings, community, projects and the challenge you offered me regarding the 2 hour full rap.

Second Edit:

Just found out why you cant even be successful in the selling business, besides spamming on thousands of forums, which leaked your true identity, you have been selling bad cracked accounts where you couldnt even change the email, so they were basically worth 0. Keep it up bud!
    Lol what a faggot you are. Cracked accounts are accounts where you can't change the email, that's why people pay only a few dollars for them, but sure, please, do stay ignorant and gurgle that cock even more.
    BTC Laundering? Nah, just converting and selling legit coins, 1.5k profit every month just from clicking a few buttons each day. I'd mention the income I get from my accounting job but your feeble mind wouldn't be able to process all the numbers

Fake credit cards? They're legit VCC's that people with limited paypals can use to verify themselves and make money without limits, but what would a poorfag like you know? Your insults are pretty pathetic and make no sense in English just like your song, and you get butthurt over an internet review.

Last edited by ArseneLupin; 09-02-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I never quoted my song beeing successful, if you want to go to talk about me beeing successful then sure lets go this way. i am the owner of a 16k large community, i own a free unlimited crypted file sharing site (its actually limited to 193 TB for each user), a free stresser hitting with 80 GB/s even have a social life, have a job and earn good $$s so yeah i am successfull in my own ways.
    Seriously, don't be that guy that brags over the internet.

Noone will take you seriously if you keep doing it. Just a tip.

But I have to comment on your stuff:

Limited to 193TB per user huh? This is the most retarded thing I've heard.
    So at 6 users, those users have a total of 1 petabyte PLUS in storage
    It's not UNTHINKABLE but its ridiculously big. 193 TB PER FREE USER is also ridiculous and retarded.

Google processes about 20 Petabytes of information every day, sure.

But now think about this: How many users would a website that allows 193 TB storage to each user for free have?
    1000? 10000?
    I think it would have about 100,000 or more
    Alright, 19300000 TB in storage exists for those 100k users in your server huh? Alright lets say I accept this.
    Your server must also have MUCH MORE than that to have spots for more users.

You didnt think this lie much did you?

2nd:
    a free stresser hitting with 80 GB/s
    This is so retarded that I cant explain it in words.
    A free stresser? 80GB/s requires a botnet of many thousands. So you own that botnet + its free to use from anyone huh?

I don't think a skid can own a botnet of many thousands but alright.

You also say "I earn profit". Uhh you do? a so claimed "owner of a FREE huge file sharing company + a FREE "stresser" as you call it" doesnt earn much profit if his websites are free.

Stop being retarded, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Lol what a faggot you are. Cracked accounts are accounts where you can't change the email, that's why people pay only a few dollars for them, but sure, please, do stay ignorant and gurgle that cock even more.
    BTC Laundering? Nah, just converting and selling legit coins, 1.5k profit every month just from clicking a few buttons each day. I'd mention the income I get from my accounting job but your feeble mind wouldn't be able to process all the numbers

Fake credit cards? They're legit VCC's that people with limited paypals can use to verify themselves and make money without limits, but what would a poorfag like you know? Your insults are pretty pathetic and make no sense in English just like your song, and you get butthurt over an internet review.

Don't even waste time with this dumbass, the moment he said "i own a free unlimited crypted file sharing site (its actually limited to 193 TB for each user), you can tell he fell on his head as a kid

- - - Updated - - -

dont have the cash for a studio
    Oh I thought you were the successful leader of a huge botnet and earn thousands every second.

Must have miss understood.
    Last edited by PKTINOS; 09-02-2016 at 04:22 PM.

Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

6/30/2017 - 09/30/2017
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post

1,5k with just a BTC service, damn wish i earned that much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12