Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

I was talking about FTSE, sorry :/

- - - Updated - - -

Uh you say that but, the biggest RWTers of Runescape are millionaires and make 300k+ /year

Also some make gambling websites which sell for over a million easily if built correctly.

There's been cases of big RWTers selling their share in a website for obsurd prices, one comes to mind of 600,000$ from the biggest gambling site a few years ago and that was a 1/5 of the sites shares
    Well there you have it, i'm going to do some research and look into it because i had 0 idea this was going on

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post

Well there you have it, i'm going to do some research and look into it because i had 0 idea this was going on

Thanks
    No problem, I'd direct you but obviously I cant as its on other forums etc.

Obviously its like youtube, you had to start ages ago to be at the top of the game. Everyone who joins now makes chimp change

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    I started around the age of 12. I didn't actually start making real profit till I was like 16 (when I wanted to buy way bigger things), and I still don't really make profit. It's more like I make side money to provide my funding for all my gaming stuff. So I'll only really trade and do services when I want a game, or a certain thing IRL. But for the most part, I'm not consistent with it. I also have never really told anyone except my younger brother. I have a real job because I need to build a resume and why not. @Joe How much do you currently make per month online?
    Interesting, I did the exact same, I intend to save all of my online profits for side things like you said and for a car etc.

What do I make per month? I'd rather not give away what I make and it would take a bit to work it out, I rwt on multiple forums for multiple games, goldfarm runescape and currently have some kind of decent investments online and also do a bit of currency exchange on the side. It's nothing massive but its a lot more than people my age considering I'm still in full education

MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe For This Useful Post:

OscR (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    When did you start RWTing? Like 13

Did you tell anyone that you were? Does anybody know what you do online?
    Yep told friends a brief description but as for what I do now a days online. No one really knows.

How long have you been RWTing? I did it for about 2 years

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 780902 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Joe (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've been making online money for a looooong time w/o anyone knowing. Only my sister has a vague idea, only b/c I bought her something and she asked how I had a paypal and how it was completely verified and I didn't have a phone, card, or bank account. Lol.

I first started card counting in online blackjack a few years ago, and have made quite a bit off it.

Recently I've been getting in to more profitable stuff, I'll see how that goes.

If I get prem seller soon you'll all know shit has worked out with my new ideas <3

Soon I'll get a job, but I only like making money with things I think are fun. I'll only get a job if it's something I like. Fortunately I've done really well on all official tests and I've attended college courses and stuff, so getting a cool job wont be a problem.
    Last edited by Lift; 09-01-2016 at 07:14 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Joe (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Started back in 2008, basically first Habbo Hotel then moved to Gaiaonline. thats where I learned currency, Now moved on to a whole lot of more shit.

No one knows what I do. My mother sort of does but she isn't too into it. My father has no clue.

I have been doing it for about 8 years now, not like rwt doesn't make me money online, it completely does. I get customers to me, and my real life job does deal with customers worldwide as I am at the post office everyday shipping out products to their address.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiolest For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Joe (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

No problem, I'd direct you but obviously I cant as its on other forums etc.

Obviously its like youtube, you had to start ages ago to be at the top of the game. Everyone who joins now makes chimp change

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, I did the exact same, I intend to save all of my online profits for side things like you said and for a car etc.

What do I make per month? I'd rather not give away what I make and it would take a bit to work it out, I rwt on multiple forums for multiple games, goldfarm runescape and currently have some kind of decent investments online and also do a bit of currency exchange on the side. It's nothing massive but its a lot more than people my age considering I'm still in full education
    So you're making enough to live off of it though?
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Started when I was like 14, used to play a game "Aberoth" where I made hundreds of dollars. Its a open PVP game where you can kill people and they can drop items worth over $100. I lost alot but also gained alot. Fun game, im still really rich in it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGuy For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Joe (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    So you're making enough to live off of it though?
    People use that statement way too much. If you're referring to could I live just off of my online profits? I could. It wouldn't be a nice life but it would be possible. I see online gain as a side profit to your main job. For example, my online job can pay for all of my food, bills etc when I get to that stage in life which leaves my main job wealth to a house/car/anything. Currently I'm going to save my money up that I earn online to enhance my online profits, that being stock of items, computer specs etc. allowing me to gain more financially.

It basically turns a job that pays you, for example, 20,000 into one that pays you 20,000 + online gain.

Hope that answers your question

MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016