Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,007
    My Mood
    In Love

    This is for all the Real World Traders.

    When did you start RWTing?

    Did you tell anyone that you were? Does anybody know what you do online?

    If you started at a young age, (under 18) did your parents tell you to get a job even though your RWTing made a lot more money for you, did you ever tell them that you traded online or just went ahead and got a job?

    How long have you been RWTing?




    Me personally:

    I started RWTing about 4 years ago with Runescape, I sold and bought gold for tiny profits and didn't really make much, I moved through a couple games then reached RotMG which I've been RWTing within for the last 2 years ~ maybe a little longer. I've done an amazon refunding service and made money via Skype doing web design for clients. I just recently got a job IRL because my parents don't know I make more money online so I decided to go ahead with it and also to build up my cv etc.

    I am currently 17, yes this means I started on the online market at 13 but I'm sure a fair few did also here.

    Thanks if you take the time to respond to this.



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  2. #2
    PKTINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    2,477
    Reputation
    356
    Thanks
    3,653
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I started RWTing about 4 years ago with Runescape, I sold and bought gold for tiny profits and didn't really make much, I moved through a couple games then reached RotMG which I've been RWTing within for the last 2 years ~ maybe a little longer. I've done an amazon refunding service and made money via Skype doing web design for clients. I just recently got a job IRL because my parents don't know I make more money online so I decided to go ahead with it and also to build up my cv etc.

    I am currently 17, yes this means I started on the online market at 13 but I'm sure a fair few did also here.

    Thanks if you take the time to respond to this.
    tldr he started when he was 13 (2 days ago)

    I started in the rotmg section, my 3rd thread created was a selling thread actually.


    I bet you $13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number.

  3. #3
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,007
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    tldr he started when he was 13 (2 days ago)

    I started in the rotmg section, my 3rd thread created was a selling thread actually.
    AHAHAHAHA nice one. Only someone of your mind set would use such a pathetic joke. Thanks for the infoooo



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  4. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,647
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    AHAHAHAHA nice one. Only someone of your mind set would use such a pathetic joke. Thanks for the infoooo
    Off topic question joe.

    Do you know anything about stocks and investing in it? I want to find someone who can lend me a hand.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Tick....Tock....you're dead."
    -Me


  5. #5
    PKTINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    2,477
    Reputation
    356
    Thanks
    3,653
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    AHAHAHAHA nice one. Only someone of your mind set would use such a pathetic joke. Thanks for the infoooo
    >Tries to cover up the top secret reality of his age by laughing loud.


    I bet you $13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number.

  6. #6
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,007
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Off topic question joe.

    Do you know anything about stocks and investing in it? I want to find someone who can lend me a hand.
    Uh I ventured into stock marketing about 2 years ago, we had a project in which we were given a fake £50 to use in the market, after this I invested real money and made about 220% of my investment because my Dad worked high up for a company, this led to me finding out about all of the projects of the company before the rest of the market, (basically I knew they were going to make more stores etc) therefore leading to an obvious stock rise.

    Other than that no sorry. Banks aren't worthwhile were I live as the interest rest is a pile of shit. You're better off finding a currency exchange bank transfer market which is a one way system so that there are no chargebacks whatsoever, these exist and you can make a bit of money with little to no effort.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    >Tries to cover up the top secret reality of his age by laughing loud.
    You wish kiddo



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  7. #7
    PKTINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    2,477
    Reputation
    356
    Thanks
    3,653
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    You wish kiddo
    You turned 14 2 days ago didn't you?


    I bet you $13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number.

  8. #8
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,007
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    You turned 14 2 days ago didn't you?
    You just got out of the womb right? Heard you were a 7 months baby, sadly that means you'll be on steroids for the rest of your life and you will be retarded.

    thx for offtopic shit



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  9. #9
    Studying abroad. Activity Nonexistent. Do not contact.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,817
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    When did you start RWTing? Way back when rotumgee was just a wee baby. I piggy backed off of dupers and made quite a few bucks, I'd say earlier 2013 or late 2012.

    Did you tell anyone that you were? Does anybody know what you do online? I don't SE yet, so it's not a big deal. All my friends know.

    If you started at a young age, (under 18) did your parents tell you to get a job even though your RWTing made a lot more money for you, did you ever tell them that you traded online or just went ahead and got a job? Parents aren't pushing me that hard, I make enough to buy teh shit I need. Dad knows I sell some rwt stuff, don't think he knows the extent of it.

    How long have you been RWTing? Since I was 13, little more then 3 years.
    Leaving mpgh for irl school opportunities.
    I will not be contacting anyone for the next three months, any skype messages sent will not be me.
    Assume I'm hacked if I try to contact you.
    I will not talk to anyone until I am secured in this new part of my life.

  10. #10
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,647
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    Uh I ventured into stock marketing about 2 years ago, we had a project in which we were given a fake £50 to use in the market, after this I invested real money and made about 220% of my investment because my Dad worked high up for a company, this led to me finding out about all of the projects of the company before the rest of the market, (basically I knew they were going to make more stores etc) therefore leading to an obvious stock rise.

    Other than that no sorry. Banks aren't worthwhile were I live as the interest rest is a pile of shit. You're better off finding a currency exchange bank transfer market which is a one way system so that there are no chargebacks whatsoever, these exist and you can make a bit of money with little to no effort.


    - - - Updated - - -



    You wish kiddo
    Ah cool thanks for the insight. I was not thinking about online stock exchange but like the legit one where you go in and buy stocks of companies, idk if that was what your talking about. I want to buy a high risk stock just because you never know since I can invest like 2k right now.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Tick....Tock....you're dead."
    -Me


  11. #11
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,601
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I trade forex.. wouldn't call Runescape "Real" Trading Step up with the big boys

  12. #12
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,007
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Ah cool thanks for the insight. I was not thinking about online stock exchange but like the legit one where you go in and buy stocks of companies, idk if that was what your talking about. I want to buy a high risk stock just because you never know since I can invest like 2k right now.
    I was talking about FTSE, sorry :/


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    I trade forex.. wouldn't call Runescape "Real" Trading Step up with the big boys
    Uh you say that but, the biggest RWTers of Runescape are millionaires and make 300k+ /year

    Also some make gambling websites which sell for over a million easily if built correctly.

    There's been cases of big RWTers selling their share in a website for obsurd prices, one comes to mind of 600,000$ from the biggest gambling site a few years ago and that was a 1/5 of the sites shares



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  13. #13
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,274
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    In Love
    Started RWT when I first joined MPGH. A couple of friends know what I'm doing. My parents are chill with me making small amounts of money via rwt but continue to urge me to get a real job.

  14. #14
    Deity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I started in ROTMG - became busy with school - moved onto CS:GO and then have not been doing much due to school - working on something right now.

  15. #15
    Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    6,981
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    563
    Thanks
    2,097
    My Mood
    Bored
    I started around the age of 12. I didn't actually start making real profit till I was like 16 (when I wanted to buy way bigger things), and I still don't really make profit. It's more like I make side money to provide my funding for all my gaming stuff. So I'll only really trade and do services when I want a game, or a certain thing IRL. But for the most part, I'm not consistent with it. I also have never really told anyone except my younger brother. I have a real job because I need to build a resume and why not. @Joe How much do you currently make per month online?
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For all the Skrillex Lovers, Here's real music
    By ZeroTroubles in forum General
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 02:37 AM
  2. For all the Black People in the World..
    By Parade in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:56 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:40 PM
  4. This is for all of u and for Nexon so vote
    By rasengan209 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:46 PM
  5. for all the wolfteam noobs
    By ugotpwnd169 in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 09:45 AM