Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    RIP Evalion - Forever in our hearts
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,153
    Reputation
    1598
    Thanks
    2,974
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    You only need guns for self defence because you allow them, you'll end up shooting someone and saying he looked dirty.

    Do you think you will ever run it over with a tank, dip it in mud/sand? You should be taking care of it..

    Also me saying it was shit was on the aesthetics
    Easy for someone who lives in the UK to say. If I am being robbed or in a life threatening altercation, this may help me. No I don't think I will ever run over it with a tank, but if I drop it in the mud, I have nothing to worry about.




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


  2. #17
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    984
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post


    Easy for someone who lives in the UK to say. If I am being robbed or in a life threatening altercation, this may help me. No I don't think I will ever run over it with a tank, but if I drop it in the mud, I have nothing to worry about.
    If you are being robbed let them rob you then legally address it lmao. No wonder there are replies about shooting schools/people up

    No one wants to rob u ya dirty bastard

    you're too aggressive



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  3. #18
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,079
    Reputation
    664
    Thanks
    2,358
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    If you are being robbed let them rob you then legally address it lmao. No wonder there are replies about shooting schools/people up

    No one wants to rob u ya dirty bastard

    you're too aggressive
    There's always a chance they blow your head off after they take your money, so "let them rob you" won't work sometimes. Anyways I don't carry one with me but I keep one in my apartment in case of intruder. If you're getting robbed you don't really have a chance to defend yourself (if they have a gun). If you're in an apartment you have plenty of time to shoot the fucker dead.
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 09-01-2016 at 07:38 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Cursed (09-01-2016)

  5. #19
    Rakeshsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    12
    y'all americans are lucky lol

  6. #20
    Threadstarter
    RIP Evalion - Forever in our hearts
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,153
    Reputation
    1598
    Thanks
    2,974
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    If you are being robbed let them rob you then legally address it lmao. No wonder there are replies about shooting schools/people up

    No one wants to rob u ya dirty bastard

    you're too aggressive
    I understand you are growing up in a country where you're taught to be a pushover, but that's not the case here. Copper explained the situation well too. Also, I would have a chance to stop someone committing an act of terror. If you haven't noticed, gun terror attacks here are places where there are no guns. If someone had a gun at the Orlando nightclub shooting, there would have been a MUCH higher chance of stopping the fucker before he killed 49 people. Again, what you're saying is easy for someone to say that live in the UK.




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


  7. #21
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    984
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    There's always a chance they blow your head off after they take your money, so "let them rob you" won't work sometimes. Anyways I don't carry one with me but I keep one in my apartment in case of intruder. If you're getting robbed you don't really have a chance to defend yourself (if they have a gun). If you're in an apartment you have plenty of time to shoot the fucker dead.
    There's tons of cases about people shooting their own friends etc because they thought they were intruders, if you were brought up differently with a different mindset about guns maybe you'd be safer and you would take more precautions before pulling the trigger. You only need to stop them, you don't need to kill them


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post


    I understand you are growing up in a country where you're taught to be a pushover, but that's not the case here. Copper explained the situation well too. Also, I would have a chance to stop someone committing an act of terror. If you haven't noticed, gun terror attacks here are places where there are no guns. If someone had a gun at the Orlando nightclub shooting, there would have been a MUCH higher chance of stopping the fucker before he killed 49 people. Again, what you're saying is easy for someone to say that live in the UK.
    Yes because we don't have dumb gun laws etc. For intruders you just need to stop them, not kill them. It's easy for you to get guns legally allowing for simple shoot ups etc, we can get guns easily too although it being illegal and under the radar. Nearly anyone can get guns in your place



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe For This Useful Post:

    JDXT (09-02-2016)

  9. #22
    Threadstarter
    RIP Evalion - Forever in our hearts
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,153
    Reputation
    1598
    Thanks
    2,974
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    There's tons of cases about people shooting their own friends etc because they thought they were intruders, if you were brought up differently with a different mindset about guns maybe you'd be safer and you would take more precautions before pulling the trigger. You only need to stop them, you don't need to kill them


    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes because we don't have dumb gun laws etc. For intruders you just need to stop them, not kill them. It's easy for you to get guns legally allowing for simple shoot ups etc, we can get guns easily too although it being illegal and under the radar. Nearly anyone can get guns in your place
    If someone was determined to shoot up something, they would find a way whether it's legal or not... But you can't defend yourself against those crazy fuckers. We can!

    But hey, if someone broke into my house and had a gun... Would definitally be the best option to stop them with a knife, coat-hanger, or whatever your preference is.




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


  10. #23
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,444
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I got a couple noobs that need killin
    Just @ them next time Dave. I'll do it for you: @Logic , @Gaar , @Chaos
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  11. #24
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,972
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,006
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Just @ them next time Dave. I'll do it for you: @Logic , @Gaar , @Chaos
    ur mean i hate u, don't make me put a hit out

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  12. #25
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,114
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    How would I go about getting a gun that is powerful enough to use for a beginner? I need a handgun that has enough power to enter and exist point A to point B. Let me know.

    P.S: In america btw
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  13. #26
    Deity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Holy crap nice gun fam. Just don't go around shooting random shit with it

  14. #27

  15. #28
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,337
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Just @ them next time Dave. I'll do it for you: @Logic , @Gaar , @Chaos
    life isn't worth living anymore anyways, so fuck it.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  16. #29
    Threadstarter
    RIP Evalion - Forever in our hearts
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,153
    Reputation
    1598
    Thanks
    2,974
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    How would I go about getting a gun that is powerful enough to use for a beginner? I need a handgun that has enough power to enter and exist point A to point B. Let me know.

    P.S: In america btw
    Go to your local gunshop and buy a .22

    (I have a Walther P22)




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


  17. #30
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,114
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post


    Go to your local gunshop and buy a .22

    (I have a Walther P22)
    You don't need a license or anything right?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is she ugly?
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 12:26 AM
  2. SHE IS ALL YOURS NOWW
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 07:36 PM
  3. omfg she so hot check her out
    By GenX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 01:09 AM
  4. She, the Ultimate Weapon
    By Gourav2122 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 09:03 PM
  5. Soccer ain't no sissy sport.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 02:36 PM