Thread: COCAINEJESUS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    10,532
    Reputation
    2461
    Thanks
    4,519
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by 305 To My City View Post
    its not even summer predator pls
    BAKA

























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  2. #17
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Your music is worst music ever.
    comes from the dude that lives in the same country as this kid
    pretty sure he's also fake russian just like you


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 305 To My City View Post
    smoke lean 28/1
    Cocainejesus is good, my mate does the same kind of music and I really like the style.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  3. #18
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,502
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    825
    This stuff is very interesting. I like how slow and calm it is. Thanks for introducing me to this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  4. #19
    Gazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,303
    Reputation
    220
    Thanks
    195
    Deal with it .

  5. #20
    305 To My City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    We're not in Kansas anymore - Unban Shitpost Squad 2k16
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post


    BAKA

    predator pls stop

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    Deal with it .
    what does that mean

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    This stuff is very interesting. I like how slow and calm it is. Thanks for introducing me to this!
    Yeah, its really nice and chill

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post


    comes from the dude that lives in the same country as this kid
    pretty sure he's also fake russian just like you


    - - - Updated - - -



    Cocainejesus is good, my mate does the same kind of music and I really like the style.
    Oh, can you link me to sum
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    How hard it could be to understand it mister grammar perfection? Seriously without a doubt talking to you makes me become more stupid because I keep constantly talking to some loser who has nothing better to do than reply.. It also satisfies me to see that wonderful tag of yours, could be a reason why you made an alternative account, so you don't have to put up with people harrashing your shitty ass. To be realistic, I think you deserve the tag, like all the time..

    You speak shit, you suck a dick. And I really careless if you understood or you didn't... Least I'm not grammar perfectionist like most people in the internet who insults someone cos of it due them having a class in School for English, but oh well, why do I keep arguing with an educated cock.
     
    Don't take anything seriously what I say on this account.

  6. #21
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,460
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    731
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post


    comes from the dude that lives in the same country as this kid
    pretty sure he's also fake russian just like you


    - - - Updated - - -



    Cocainejesus is good, my mate does the same kind of music and I really like the style.
    That kid is from czech republic , he is Míša , he is 9 years old

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  7. #22
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    10,532
    Reputation
    2461
    Thanks
    4,519
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by 305 To My City View Post
    predator pls stop
    You played yourself tho

    Sorry, but your value went down...
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  8. #23
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    474
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Shitpost .

  9. #24
    shaun279's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nirvana
    Posts
    395
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    M A C R O W A V E






  10. #25
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    10,532
    Reputation
    2461
    Thanks
    4,519
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun279 View Post
    M A C R O W A V E
    Time to pop out those shrooms and have a groovy night...

























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  11. #26
    305 To My City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    We're not in Kansas anymore - Unban Shitpost Squad 2k16
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post


    Time to pop out those shrooms and have a groovy night...

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6h...tG7FXhZ55da3Vw Gr00vy

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post


    You played yourself tho

    Sorry, but your value went down...
    What is my value

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Shitpost .
    Platinum is an asshole
    Platinum is a retard
    Platinum is an asshole
    Who bullies little kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    How hard it could be to understand it mister grammar perfection? Seriously without a doubt talking to you makes me become more stupid because I keep constantly talking to some loser who has nothing better to do than reply.. It also satisfies me to see that wonderful tag of yours, could be a reason why you made an alternative account, so you don't have to put up with people harrashing your shitty ass. To be realistic, I think you deserve the tag, like all the time..

    You speak shit, you suck a dick. And I really careless if you understood or you didn't... Least I'm not grammar perfectionist like most people in the internet who insults someone cos of it due them having a class in School for English, but oh well, why do I keep arguing with an educated cock.
     
    Don't take anything seriously what I say on this account.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 305 To My City For This Useful Post:

    Galaxyxd (09-05-2016),Platinum (09-05-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12