Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9

    Pouya is $traight Fire

    I was absolutely baffled when I heard this song. I actually cannot believe I missed this song in the album. I think this is such a banger, I played it in the car once and everyone loved it but what do you guys think about this song? Could it be played at a party as a banger?!


  2. #2
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,978
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Tbh I usually like the stuff Pouya makes but honestly I don't like this that much

  3. #3
    shaun279's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nirvana
    Posts
    395
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    banger?






  4. #4
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,502
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    825
    I enjoyed every song off that album except that song lmao. I even went to a show while he was on the UU Tour this passed summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  5. #5
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Tbh I usually like the stuff Pouya makes but honestly I don't like this that much
    Yeah I heard that a lot of fans did not like the song, from the album this was in it definitely doesn't sound something like Pouya would ever make but I was surprised and like it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by shaun279 View Post
    banger?

    What genre would this be? It is an interesting song for sure!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I enjoyed every song off that album except that song lmao. I even went to a show while he was on the UU Tour this passed summer.
    Man everyone saying that they went to see him live makes me lowkey jealous but I'm surprised many fans don't like this song. Did he play this song while on tour or no?

  6. #6
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,502
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Visurient View Post
    Man everyone saying that they went to see him live makes me lowkey jealous but I'm surprised many fans don't like this song. Did he play this song while on tour or no?
    Nah he didn't play this song. The UU tour was done with Buffet Boys (Pouya, Germ, Shakewell and Ramirez) so there was no time for EVERY song on the album. He probably only skipped this one and like 1-2 more off UU.
    I personally think the song you linked is the worst song Pouya has ever made, and I'm a very loyal fan to his music.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  7. #7
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Nah he didn't play this song. The UU tour was done with Buffet Boys (Pouya, Germ, Shakewell and Ramirez) so there was no time for EVERY song on the album. He probably only skipped this one and like 1-2 more off UU.
    I personally think the song you linked is the worst song Pouya has ever made, and I'm a very loyal fan to his music.
    Of course, with every song that a producer makes there is always that slim chance that their fans will not like and it seems like Pouya took the chance with Badonk, either you like it or you don't and I am also a very loyal fan to Pouya (less loyal than you seeing as you've had more participation such as going to his concert).

  8. #8
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,871
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    don't like it as much as his others

  9. #9
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    don't like it as much as his others
    Yeah it seems like he tried something different, I've heard that even Pouya himself didn't like the song as much either. Not sure if he personally didn't like it or his view was altered by all his fans who didn't like the song either.

  10. #10
    shaun279's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nirvana
    Posts
    395
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Visurient View Post
    What genre would this be? It is an interesting song for sure!
    Nu metal /tooshort
    Last edited by shaun279; 09-05-2016 at 10:54 AM.





  11. #11
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun279 View Post
    Nu metal /tooshort
    Ah okay I thought it would be somewhere around the metal side.

  12. #12
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,502
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Visurient View Post
    Of course, with every song that a producer makes there is always that slim chance that their fans will not like and it seems like Pouya took the chance with Badonk, either you like it or you don't and I am also a very loyal fan to Pouya (less loyal than you seeing as you've had more participation such as going to his concert).
    I can see the appeal though, you know? I know he made that song just having fun and goofing off in the studio (which he does with a lot of his songs honestly) so it's still cool. Will I jam to it in my car? probably not, but I respect the production value of it simply based off Artist and the collection UU itself.
    Pouya is an incredible artist. I didn't have backstage passes but he dapped me up and made sure to have a conversation with me before the security took him to the backstage pass holders area. I like artists like Pouya because of how fan-oriented they are. Pouya genuinely cares about all of his fans.
    Maybe that's just the difference between unsigned and signed artists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  13. #13
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    I can see the appeal though, you know? I know he made that song just having fun and goofing off in the studio (which he does with a lot of his songs honestly) so it's still cool. Will I jam to it in my car? probably not, but I respect the production value of it simply based off Artist and the collection UU itself.
    Pouya is an incredible artist. I didn't have backstage passes but he dapped me up and made sure to have a conversation with me before the security took him to the backstage pass holders area. I like artists like Pouya because of how fan-oriented they are. Pouya genuinely cares about all of his fans.
    Maybe that's just the difference between unsigned and signed artists.
    Yeah no I absolutely agree with you. That's honestly so awesome that you got to meet him and thanks a lot for you opinion. It is really interesting to get views from someone who shares a different view than your own.

Similar Threads

  1. Pouya's new song is straight fire
    By Dylan in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 12:06 PM
  2. Hack with rapid fire mp7k and wall hack
    By traggone in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:39 PM
  3. Realistic-Looking Fire with GIMP
    By Jackal in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 08:34 PM
  4. fire works in warrock
    By Gourav2122 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 09:14 PM
  5. Jim Carey, FIRE MARSHALL BILL!!!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 09:10 PM