Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopnik· View Post
    @hidudeshi1 @Thescruu life's way too short to make it even shorter. Not saying leave drugs, but come on, you're overusing...

Drugs are bad MMK.
    Drugs are bad for you just like cola, fastfoods and alcohol but you do it anyway, because It's good, enjoyable or fun. Whole world lies about drugs so people won't try them. What we are talking about is psychedelics, not crystal meth. It's not something you do once and have to do it forever. As you said, life is short, so you better enjoy it and get the most out of it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no junkie, I tried most of the common drugs once or twice (Except weed, I smoke a lot), that's it, I was curious, I wanted to know how it really is so I can have my own opinion, not the one I'm being told all my life. Never had to go and do it again, no addiction issues, no health issues. I don't smoke, I don't drink much, I enjoy my life every day, currently in my last year of highschool.

I'm not saying drugs are good, I know people who can't enjoy a party without ecstasy, I know people who's lives are based on drugs, It's the only thing they think about. Because they tried it and got hooked about how good it was, they couldn't stop thinking about it and forgot about the issues it might bring, It's not cheap, it can be addictive, It can cause health issues.

Weak, unresponsible people is what makes drugs bad.
    ~ High up and we're floating

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    Drugs are bad for you just like cola, fastfoods and alcohol but you do it anyway, because It's good, enjoyable or fun. Whole world lies about drugs so people won't try them. What we are talking about is psychedelics, not crystal meth. It's not something you do once and have to do it forever. As you said, life is short, so you better enjoy it and get the most out of it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no junkie, I tried most of the common drugs once or twice (Except weed, I smoke a lot), that's it, I was curious, I wanted to know how it really is so I can have my own opinion, not the one I'm being told all my life. Never had to go and do it again, no addiction issues, no health issues. I don't smoke, I don't drink much, I enjoy my life every day, currently in my last year of highschool.

I'm not saying drugs are good, I know people who can't enjoy a party without ecstasy, I know people who's lives are based on drugs, It's the only thing they think about. Because they tried it and got hooked about how good it was, they couldn't stop thinking about it and forgot about the issues it might bring, It's not cheap, it can be addictive, It can cause health issues.

Weak, unresponsible people is what makes drugs bad.
    Well, first I wanted to tell you I had another impression, as your story sounds like something else.. this thing about the trip, the pizza and so on.

Second thing is about that phrase, drugs are bad; though it has something of truth, it was a joke. Of course, in that point of view, drugs aren't bad themselves, but people make them bad. Again, I was joking.

Cleared that, I'll go ahead. I rarely drink cola or eat fast food (specially if the fast food is not home made), actually I don't remember the last time I ate an ordered fast food, years ago must be. Maybe some chips months ago. About alcohol, well, it's not that rare, yet not often, though when I do, it's not a small quantity; I don't get drunk, not even close though. Let's say, up to a fair point.

Psychedelics are bad when talking about the Central Nervous System, it has negative effects (hey, hallucinations don't come from nowhere). It doesn't actually matter what quantity we're talking about, compared to alcohol or trash food, you can't deny these effects, whether weak or strong, fast or slow.

It means nothing, I'm not judging you, and you can go ahead and fly some time. Just be aware of the effects, that's it. Tbh, it sounds really nice, and it's very showy, but the cost is too high in my consern, it doesn't worth it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post

Ye, It was too overwhelming, I couldn't really think straight, visuals were so strong but I didn't even realize because I couldn't think about it. I always love to have things organized in my head and have some kind of plan, but It was so chaotic. I forgot everything I thought of after 10 seconds, so I couldn't plan to do anything. I remember the pizza man had to call me 3 times before I got out and actually took the pizza.
    There are ways to prevent this, going into your trip happy and ready for the drug is always good. Many times I have taken psychedelics and I was kind of unsure, never do this unless you are able to steer yourself out of a bad trip because that is where you're headed. Did you even eat the pizza? I have trouble eating on any psychedelics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gopnik· View Post
    Well, first I wanted to tell you I had another impression, as your story sounds like something else.. this thing about the trip, the pizza and so on.

Second thing is about that phrase, drugs are bad; though it has something of truth, it was a joke. Of course, in that point of view, drugs aren't bad themselves, but people make them bad. Again, I was joking.

Cleared that, I'll go ahead. I rarely drink cola or eat fast food (specially if the fast food is not home made), actually I don't remember the last time I ate an ordered fast food, years ago must be. Maybe some chips months ago. About alcohol, well, it's not that rare, yet not often, though when I do, it's not a small quantity; I don't get drunk, not even close though. Let's say, up to a fair point.

Psychedelics are bad when talking about the Central Nervous System, it has negative effects (hey, hallucinations don't come from nowhere). It doesn't actually matter what quantity we're talking about, compared to alcohol or trash food, you can't deny these effects, whether weak or strong, fast or slow.

It means nothing, I'm not judging you, and you can go ahead and fly some time. Just be aware of the effects, that's it. Tbh, it sounds really nice, and it's very showy, but the cost is too high in my consern, it doesn't worth it.
    You gotta remember that every single person is different and reacts differently to different things. Seems like you are living a healthy lifestyle, congratulations. I don't look as life the same way as you do, life is short that is true but I'm willing to live that life to the fullest in whatever time period I get to live. Doing drugs isn't the only thing that I do to live life, another thing is having fun with friends, going to parties, playing sports, having sex. People live such boring lives and it just gets more boring the older you get so why waste your life?
    Last edited by hidudeshi1; 09-12-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks

Great video explaining some interesting things
    Last edited by Shayde; 09-12-2016 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

Great video explaining some interesting things
    Guy with a great mind, awesome video.
    ~ High up and we're floating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12