Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    omg so spicy

    thx for adding me to the mention list. Love these.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-07-2016)

  3. #17
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    1,863
    My Mood
    Happy
    I am a cool kid now I'm on the mention list

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JDXT For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-07-2016)

  5. #18
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,083
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i do love some fresh memes

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to RiceAndDice For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-07-2016)

  7. #19
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,300
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Like it more more


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fear For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-07-2016)

  9. #20
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    28,033
    Reputation
    3591
    Thanks
    36,417
    My Mood
    Devilish
    meme biebs never disappoints with the cancer





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-08-2016)

  11. #21
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    meme biebs never disappoints with the cancer
    u know i love me some cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  12. #22
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,782
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,846
    My Mood
    Doh
    @Raple so this is what you do with your life ?


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-08-2016)

  14. #23
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,083
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post
    @Raple so this is what you do with your life ?
    who doesn't want to make dank memes their whole life

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to RiceAndDice For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-08-2016)

  16. #24
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post
    @Raple so this is what you do with your life ?
    At least 60-70% of my life goes to MPGH/Work, but in my free time yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  17. #25
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,782
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,846
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    At least 60-70% of my life goes to MPGH/Work, but in my free time yes.
    Make a video with cats fighting next time


  18. #26
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Chatty
    really enjoyed it

  19. #27
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,745
    Reputation
    2964
    Thanks
    9,620
    At first I was watching like ... wtf?¿??¿? then almeer shows up and it all makes sense




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  20. #28
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,117
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,034
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    At first I was watching like ... wtf?¿??¿? then almeer shows up and it all makes sense
    I thought you said @Ameer -_-

    So I rewatched it. Also @Raple I just noticed yo sweated like shit.
    Last edited by cuckold cancer 8=D; 09-19-2016 at 05:00 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  21. #29
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    At first I was watching like ... wtf?¿??¿? then almeer shows up and it all makes sense
    it's kinda just a video trying to add some explanation as to where "Almeer" came from.

    The lore is that while he was destroying the wave displayer of Timothy Ventillo, Almeer was mortally injured by Tim's residual magic that was left behind. Instead of allowing death, Almeer used the last bit of his power to store himself within the ruins. When Blue Cloak got too close and began disturbing the ruins, his form was taken over by Almeer. Now, Blue Cloak's soul is lost in the Negative Dimension and Almeer walks alive once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  22. #30
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,981
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,008
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    it's kinda just a video trying to add some explanation as to where "Almeer" came from.

    The lore is that while he was destroying the wave displayer of Timothy Ventillo, Almeer was mortally injured by Tim's residual magic that was left behind. Instead of allowing death, Almeer used the last bit of his power to store himself within the ruins. When Blue Cloak got too close and began disturbing the ruins, his form was taken over by Almeer. Now, Blue Cloak's soul is lost in the Negative Dimension and Almeer walks alive once more.
    fuck that nigga almeer free my nigga blue cloak

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 180 days my ass
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 03:23 PM
  2. Machete no one more bad ass than dis
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 07:54 PM
  3. one day you wake up....
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:16 AM
  4. Learn C++ in as little as one day!
    By SATANICAT in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 11:16 AM
  5. one day....
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 05:12 AM