Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post


    So salty because everyone called you shit? CEVO stats mean nothing. Novas play CEVO. Scrims also mean nothing since I'm sure you do cevo scrims. And the fact you couldnt hit GE on MM is disappointing.
    Well not everyone called me shit but even those who did had no effect over me because this is a public forum where everyone can post what they want to say. Honestly I'm not mad or angry at what you said about me, its your choice with what you want to say. Have a good one @123pen18

    If you really feel like I am a shit player then who am I to say anything.

  2. #32
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,031
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,391
    My Mood
    Angelic
    honestly, what rank do you play in cause every person you killed is fucken blind and shit

    Gay




     










  3. #33
    123pen18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Visurient View Post
    Well not everyone called me shit but even those who did had no effect over me because this is a public forum where everyone can post what they want to say. Honestly I'm not mad or angry at what you said about me, its your choice with what you want to say. Have a good one @123pen18

    If you really feel like I am a shit player then who am I to say anything.
    Everyone that didn't call you shit haven't played CS for more than a month. Anyone with over a year in the game can tell that you are bad. You hit like 6 headshots in the entire video and they were all sprays hahaha!
     

    I Wonder If You Can Tell I'm An Ass Guy?


    If I Helped You Press The "Thanks" Button!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 123pen18 For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (09-08-2016)

  5. #34
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post


    Everyone that didn't call you shit haven't played CS for more than a month. Anyone with over a year in the game can tell that you are bad. You hit like 6 headshots in the entire video and they were all sprays hahaha!
    Alright man if that is how you feel then I won't sit here and argue. Take care.

  6. #35
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,265
    Reputation
    2514
    Thanks
    7,370
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post


    Everyone that didn't call you shit haven't played CS for more than a month. Anyone with over a year in the game can tell that you are bad. You hit like 6 headshots in the entire video and they were all sprays hahaha!
    ya and you play dragoncave.


    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 12JR4DDbCgZRdAGAXf1NzSSwh55icfXZPW
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  7. #36
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    honestly, what rank do you play in cause every person you killed is fucken blind and shit
    This was in CEVO.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    ya and you play dragoncave.

    It's okay Raple, if this man wants to be negative then let him be.

  8. #37
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,031
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,391
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Visurient View Post
    This was in CEVO.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It's okay Raple, if this man wants to be negative then let him be.
    fucken CEVO?!? they are blind as shit

    Gay




     










  9. #38
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post


    fucken CEVO?!? they are blind as shit
    Yes, CEVO.

  10. #39
    123pen18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    ya and you play dragoncave.

    Dragoncave wasnt a game last time I checked. And the whole point is hes shit at csgo... Not dragoncave (<-- Wtf?). Nice supernatural pic tho


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post


    fucken CEVO?!? they are blind as shit
    Its a free pugging service which lower ranked players believe make them better magically. Its swarmed with bad players.
    Last edited by 123pen18; 09-08-2016 at 07:31 PM.
     

    I Wonder If You Can Tell I'm An Ass Guy?


    If I Helped You Press The "Thanks" Button!

  11. #40
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post


    Dragoncave wasnt a game last time I checked. And the whole point is hes shit at csgo... Not dragoncave (<-- Wtf?). Nice supernatural pic tho


    - - - Updated - - -



    Its a free pugging service which lower ranked players believe make them better magically. Its swarmed with bad players.
    "Dragoncave wasn't a game last time I checked...."

    That is interesting, with a little clicking, you can see that on the main page of this game, the following is said: "Welcome to Dragon Cave! Dragon Cave is an online adoptables game. Collect eggs, raise them to adulthood, and then breed them to cre*ate interesting lineages. New types of dragons are added regularly!"


    http://dragcave.net/

    Also and I ask out of curiosity, are you a "good" CS:GO player yourself @123pen18?
    Last edited by Visurient; 09-08-2016 at 07:36 PM.

  12. #41
    123pen18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Visurient View Post
    "Dragoncave wasn't a game last time I checked...."

    That is interesting, with a little clicking, you can see that on the main page of this game, the following is said: "Welcome to Dragon Cave! Dragon Cave is an online adoptables game. Collect eggs, raise them to adulthood, and then breed them to cre*ate interesting lineages. New types of dragons are added regularly!"


    http://dragcave.net/

    Also and I ask out of curiosity, are you a "good" CS:GO player yourself @123pen18?
    I have 5 years under my belt have been on a few amateur teams and was almost on a sponsored team but the owner was vacced and disbanded the org before his name was "ruined" and his "career" down the toilet.
     

    I Wonder If You Can Tell I'm An Ass Guy?


    If I Helped You Press The "Thanks" Button!

  13. #42
    Visurient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post


    I have 5 years under my belt have been on a few amateur teams and was almost on a sponsored team but the owner was vacced and disbanded the org before his name was "ruined" and his "career" down the toilet.
    See now thats better, a post where no one is being attacked for no reason. What was the name of the *almost*-sponsored team?

  14. #43
    123pen18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Visurient View Post
    See now thats better, a post where no one is being attacked for no reason. What was the name of the *almost*-sponsored team?
    Cant remember it now. We hadn't even played a scrim yet and it was a brand new org. If I see it I'll post the name but you wont find much except a dead esea open team.
     

    I Wonder If You Can Tell I'm An Ass Guy?


    If I Helped You Press The "Thanks" Button!

  15. #44
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,265
    Reputation
    2514
    Thanks
    7,370
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post


    Dragoncave wasnt a game last time I checked. And the whole point is hes shit at csgo... Not dragoncave (<-- Wtf?). Nice supernatural pic tho


    - - - Updated - - -



    Its a free pugging service which lower ranked players believe make them better magically. Its swarmed with bad players.
    ya ikr csgo aint a game either, it's a multi-dimensional terror/anti-terror entertainment platform with global connectivity integration.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 12JR4DDbCgZRdAGAXf1NzSSwh55icfXZPW
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help with code. Using quotes within quotes.
    By howl2000 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 11:13 PM