Poll: Which MPGH Shirt?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL k. I love how you pull stats out of your ass. Did you message all 350 of them, "YOU KNOW MPGH?!?" > "Yes/No" OK BRB OPENING UP EXCEL GOING TO RECORD IT. "DO YOU HACK?!?!" Jesus christ, stfu, you sound like you got downs, 350 cases of it.

You do know we use to have a VIP hack??? Because a site is more commercial is why people will wear a shirt? Great logic.

Hmm... 3 million registered users, and only a couple thousand know what MPGH is. Great logic. There's currently a couple thousand people browsing MPGH right now. As soon as they log off they completely forget what site they just we're on. Damn. This guy is a genius over here.

Stupidity tends to rear it's head in the most obvious ways. When you know you're looking at someone with a complete lack of understanding of how things works and need to spout off their opinion like it's a fact, sometimes they just need to be put in their place. There are people smarter than me, but...

1. I know a lot more about MMA than you.
    2. I know more about business than you.
    3. I'm WAY smarter than you.

And a "huge coder" that's going to shit on me? Good luck with that. I don't speak out of my ass like some people, I speak on things I have first hand expertise and knowledge about. I don't have the necessity to need to make myself look like a fool.
    I want to confirm this so I don't get my hopes up. ARE WE FUCKING GETTING THE PORRA SHIRTS?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

I want to confirm this so I don't get my hopes up. ARE WE FUCKING GETTING THE PORRA SHIRTS?
    That's up to Dave.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL k. I love how you pull stats out of your ass. Did you message all 350 of them, "YOU KNOW MPGH?!?" > "Yes/No" OK BRB OPENING UP EXCEL GOING TO RECORD IT. "DO YOU HACK?!?!" Jesus christ, stfu, you sound like you got downs, 350 cases of it.

You do know we use to have a VIP hack??? Because a site is more commercial is why people will wear a shirt? Great logic.

Hmm... 3 million registered users, and only a couple thousand know what MPGH is. Great logic. There's currently a couple thousand people browsing MPGH right now. As soon as they log off they completely forget what site they just we're on. Damn. This guy is a genius over here.

Stupidity tends to rear it's head in the most obvious ways. When you know you're looking at someone with a complete lack of understanding of how things works and need to spout off their opinion like it's a fact, sometimes they just need to be put in their place. There are people smarter than me, but...

1. I know a lot more about MMA than you.
    2. I know more about business than you.
    3. I'm WAY smarter than you.

And a "huge coder" that's going to shit on me? Good luck with that. I don't speak out of my ass like some people, I speak on things I have first hand expertise and knowledge about. I don't have the necessity to need to make myself look like a fool.
    Kek, look at the recent people questioning why they would wear such a shit shirt in public.

Damn, difficult reading? never said those thousand people would forget MPGH as soon as they log off. smh.

Nah, you're just arrogant as fuck and ignorant as fuck. Face it. No more than 20 people will actually wear the T-Shirt. All because one votes for something, doesn't mean they will actually wear it. Before you say "yeah because people buy something they wont use" People do it all the time. People buy multiple phone cases and use only one for the rest of the year because they like it a lot. Point is. You may have 50-60 people voting they would buy one, doesn't mean they will wear it.

Yeah man, definitely a huge company that sells multiple products dood.

OOOOOOOOOOOOL k. I love how you pull stats out of your ass. Did you message all 350 of them, "YOU KNOW MPGH?!?" > "Yes/No" OK BRB OPENING UP EXCEL GOING TO RECORD IT. "DO YOU HACK?!?!" Jesus christ, stfu, you sound like you got downs, 350 cases of it.
    Sounds like someone is butt hurt that their site is barely used by my friends.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Love the white and greyish blue.

Refund Services Still RESUMED!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Kek, look at the recent people questioning why they would wear such a shit shirt in public.
    One person backed you up? Oh man!!!!!!!! The recent people. Lol ugh, this is sad.

Damn, difficult reading? never said those thousand people would forget MPGH as soon as they log off. smh.
    Let's break down stupidity. Only thousands of people know about MPGH. Thousands of people on MPGH at any given time. How can thousands be on MPGH and only thousands know about MPGH?????? They forget as soon as they log off!!!!!! HURRR DURRR I have difficulty reading apparently, have you checked yourself?

Nah, you're just arrogant as fuck and ignorant as fuck. Face it. No more than 20 people will actually wear the T-Shirt. All because one votes for something, doesn't mean they will actually wear it. Before you say "yeah because people buy something they wont use" People do it all the time. People buy multiple phone cases and use only one for the rest of the year because they like it a lot. Point is. You may have 50-60 people voting they would buy one, doesn't mean they will wear it.
    You sure know a lot about people. You and your empty list of accomplishments. Shut the fuck up kid, go crawl back to whatever failure of a life hole of existence you crawled out of.

Yeah man, definitely a huge company that sells multiple products dood.
    "Sorry, you may be a big forums online but not outside of the internet lol."
    <<<
    I guess that's stopped the COUNTLESS of other websites that have made T-Shirts, majority way waaaaaaaay smaller than MPGH?"
    "You're comparing your hacking forum website, to other companies that sell products for a living on their websites."
    <<< You do know we use to have a VIP hack??? Because a site is more commercial is why people will wear a shirt? Great logic.
    "Yeah man, definitely a huge company that sells multiple products dood."

Back to square one? MPGH is bigger than 99.99999% of the websites in the world and your excuse for smaller sites was they're commercial. Now it's huge sites with multiple products. Hate to burst your bubble, but MPGH sold multiple VIP hacks at a time, so what's that huge site with multiple products??? I'll be damned.

Sounds like someone is butt hurt that their site is barely used by my friends.
    I'd be highly surprised if you had any friends. Considering you pull everything out of your ass, I'm sure you can find some in there. Wouldn't care legitimately if they did or didn't.

"either way. i'm done replying on this thread."

Lol k. Guess you and Trump both have quite a few things in common, and they aren't good.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (09-18-2016),[MPGH]Hunter (09-21-2016),[MPGH]Lightning (09-19-2016),[MPGH]Mayion (09-18-2016),[MPGH]Raple (09-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Back to square one? MPGH is bigger than 99.99999% of the websites in the world and your excuse for smaller sites was they're commercial. Now it's huge sites with multiple products. Hate to burst your bubble, but MPGH sold multiple VIP hacks at a time, so what's that huge site with multiple products??? I'll be damned.
    Very clueless person. it's a shame. Lmao.

Let's break down stupidity. Only thousands of people know about MPGH. Thousands of people on MPGH at any given time. How can thousands be on MPGH and only thousands know about MPGH?????? They forget as soon as they log off!!!!!! HURRR DURRR I have difficulty reading apparently, have you checked yourself?
    No comment, you went full fuckin retarded man. GG.

I'd be highly surprised if you had any friends. Considering you pull everything out of your ass, I'm sure you can find some in there. Wouldn't care legitimately if they did or didn't.

"either way. i'm done replying on this thread."
    You insulted me because my buddies didn't know what MPGH was. you obviously care enough to throw out an insult. Lmao. playing yourself bucko. Of course i was over replying to this shitty thread full of shitty shirts but then i got quoted by once again, another stupid post that i couldn't quite understand if it was throwing me a question or a insult or something. Half of it was irrelevant as fuck and full of insults.

You lost my good sir. Good play.
    You sure know a lot about people. You and your empty list of accomplishments. Shut the fuck up kid, go crawl back to whatever failure of a life hole of existence you crawled out of.
    Ouch, that one hurt. The ole crawl back in your hole insult. Got anything that is ... is... umm... up to date? Get something new. To much Dragon z ball. whatever you teen adults watch.
    One person backed you up? Oh man!!!!!!!! The recent people. Lol ugh, this is sad.
    there's 15+ plus as in. Others who dare not criticize the infamous Arunforce's piece of scheisse.

Nothing more close to this failure thread than the famous MC server that got 8k+ views and 0 players. GG dude. the biggest site in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

You win dude, later.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Very clueless person. it's a shame. Lmao.

No comment, you went full fuckin retarded man. GG.

You insulted me because my buddies didn't know what MPGH was. you obviously care enough to throw out an insult. Lmao. playing yourself bucko. Of course i was over replying to this shitty thread full of shitty shirts but then i got quoted by once again, another stupid post that i couldn't quite understand if it was throwing me a question or a insult or something. Half of it was irrelevant as fuck and full of insults.

You lost my good sir. Good play.

Ouch, that one hurt. The ole crawl back in your hole insult. Got anything that is ... is... umm... up to date? Get something new. To much Dragon z ball. whatever you teen adults watch.

there's 15+ plus as in. Others who dare not criticize the infamous Arunforce's piece of scheisse.

Nothing more close to this failure thread than the famous MC server that got 8k+ views and 0 players. GG dude. the biggest site in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

You win dude, later.
    Lol, I honestly feel bad for you. I just don't think you know how stupid you really are or can see the gaping holes in your "logic." I'm done, tried my good deed for the world, sorry I let you guys down.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Drama (09-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Cool.Tshirt where i can buy that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Lol, I honestly feel bad for you. I just don't think you know how stupid you really are or can see the gaping holes in your "logic." I'm done, tried my good deed for the world, sorry I let you guys down.
    You let me down :/
    Not even say thank you. Im hurt by you alot.
    Last edited by Buddie; 09-18-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Sure dude i guess. Though actually the porra shirts are kinda cool. don't get so down. The one someone made on the titty pocket was actually clean. Which i even said it was lol.
    Last edited by Drama; 09-18-2016 at 04:32 PM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

The show wasn't long enough; I still have some popcorn left

Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut Kitty View Post
    Would anyone actually want to use a shirt of a hacking website in public lmao?
    I would and I will
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

Thanks
    this thread turned into a memefest
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015

Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013

My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    When poll is closed @arunforce?
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

Thanks
    MPGH, and would actually buy one!
    10% APPLE US/CA/AU/ES Clothing Refunds | Fast | US & International | Paypal and BTC

Buying closed Amazon Accounts with AGC Balance. Add me on skype

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast