Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,744

    To whom it may concern

    I just figured I'd make an update on what's going on over here for those that "care" or whatever.
    I got a job, it's pretty back breaking and hard considering the line of work.
    I am now an operator for an industrial line job. It's basically like going to the gym for nine hours per day and sometimes I wonder if I should keep going or not, I hate my supervisor he's a fucking prick and a two faced fuck, complains about everything, and everyone and nothing is ever good enough and no work is ever fast enough, even when everyone is basically fucking up he's still there complaining about how slow it's going.

    But I'm sincerely doubting that he could even perform the same task himself, which would be all good and well if it weren't for the fact that after he comes around and fucks up your day, complains and make sure everything is the opposite of entertaining and or fun, because, you can't try and enjoy being at work. He does this by making snyde remarks, more complaints, then following it up by saying; "if I can do it, anyone can do it, it's not that hard", while totally neglecting the fact that standing there for a couple of minutes is nowhere near the same thing as standing there doing this job for three hours in a row without any sort of stops and during these nine hours of work, we only get 15 minutes every 3 hours.
    When we do get our breaks he comes out and acts as if we're all friends, smiling and trying to crack jokes as if he hasn't been a cocksucker the entire day.

    He has a problem with everyone, me especially, I've been there for roughly 12 days and he's already expecting me to be able to do most if not all of the same things people who's worked there for the past few years. Considering I've only been there for such a short time, I'm doing exemplary to be honest, but it's hard not coming home with anxiety or having anxiety about going to work, which is not how it's supposed to be, although I guess that's what being an adult is, a life filled with biting your tongue, compromise and disappointment.
    Today at work, I hadn't even been there for 15 minutes before he comes and complains about my work. I've been trying so hard not to sock him straight in the throat. There's a fine line between being a supervisor and a super dick. You can be respectful and helpful instead of acting like you're better and then walking off like a cock to come back and complain some more.

    After about maybe say 45 minutes in, he comes in, STRAIGHT TO ME, again, points at me and goes, "Do you smoke?", I tell him, yes, I do, then he walks around and becomes more of a dick picking at everyone that's a smoker because he found cigarette butts near the loading bay entrance, which is where we are allowed to smoke, because honestly, try walking elsewhere to have a smoke and make it back inside in time to keep working your ass off for this ungrateful fuck. So he literally stops the line and forces everyone out to fucking sweep EVERYTHING up, although everyone working my shift, takes their cigarette butts and throws them in the ASSIGNED ashtray when we're done.

    Knowing it's most likely none of the people working my shift, I get even more fucking disgusted by his face and voice the more I hear and see it.
    But I told myself, ok, fine, I don't care, I could use some fresh air, because even though we're working under pretty shitty conditions, like an overly warm warehouse, no AC or real breaks. I just kind of considered it to be a short break from work.
    So we all sweep and clean shit up from what I can only assume is the night shifters who are dumber than rocks and can't take direction for shit.
    When we're sweeping he gives his two faced smile acting like we're buddies again and nobody is speaking up about it, we're all just trying to shrug shit off.

    Coming back inside I'm now posted on the start of the line where we pick the ED pieces and polished solid metals off from hooks, which in reality is fucking killer, to your back. I'm not the only one having difficulties keeping up the pace, because as I said, nothing is ever fast enough for this cunt. So, naturally, we're not able to pick up all the pieces (Quantity of quality type of thinking). Which just leads to him complaining even more and at this point I'm already fucking fuming quenching my fist trying not to choke his disgusting head off of his gross body.

    After him fucking off for a few minutes, me and the person I'm working closest to are not quite able to catch every single piece coming by on hooks (The hooks vary, but this time it was 3 hooks on one and in roughly 2 seconds the next hook is right at you, meaning, realistically you'd need to pick up maybe 6 pieces a second, pack it perfectly into a pallet and then turn around and pick six more up, not drop anything and then rinse repeat, that not being the only thing we need to do neither, we also have to change pallets on our own while the line is STILL running)

    Finally when you think he's fucked off for a while, we're trying to pick up the pace from him disturbing our focus, unable to do so, we have to stop the line for maybe 30 seconds to pick up what we've missed. When you think.. Then back he comes like a blubber covered in lard.
    Realizing he doesn't get a rise off of me, he goes to the next person closest to me in line, which is a really nice and SPEEDY might I add, person.
    Tells her, aren't you able to keep up? You've been here for a while, it isn't hard, I can do it, why can't you keep up. We proceed telling him it is quite fast and we had to go get new pallets to be able to progress with our work. He stops us in our tracks and goes, "Do you know how much money we lose each minute it's stopped?", we both answer no, while in my head I think to myself, I don't care you stupid fuck, you want it done fast or right? If not, do it yourself. Then he goes, "we lose 163kr each minute!" (SEK, Swedish Crown).

    As if that made a huge ass difference for us in the long run, because if it isn't done right, the pallets we send out to whatever company paid for our shipment, will send shit to another facility where it needs to be depolished, washed and then sent back to us, which realistically, would cost the company way more than holding the line for a few seconds, since he doesn't want to lower the speed, although I know for a fact it's entirely possible. Am I the only thinking that lowering the speed of the line just a smidge would make for more profit as it lowers the chances for fuckups from people working the line.

    When we did get a few pieces to load on to the hooks and it went at a reasonable speed, it only did so for maybe five minutes before he comes like a flying fuck complains some more and DOUBLES the speed, because you know, you can't have a somewhat relaxing time, you need to sweat your ass off like a retard standing in a vat of acid.

    A person who's worked there for maybe four days now, he complained to in such a fucking rude manner. I can't remember what he said as I had to repress it quick before I'd lept over the line and gouge out his eyes with these hooks, the pieces we were hanging slightly resembles an urukhai sword and weighs in at maybe 10kg each and we have to hang 2 per second more or less. This girl also hangs pretty quick for a newcomer, faster than I did day four. After he's done and about to turn around this girl tells me it's so fucking warm and she's starting to sweat. He turns around and comes back to her and goes "What'd you say?" with the "WTF did you say?!"-look. She repeats what she said that it's warm and he goes "What?" I repeat back what she said, "She said it's fucking warm in here" to which he replies, it's not hard work, you should be able to do this, as if she's been there forever. Then wanders back into his office to what I can only assume he's spending his day jerking off in to our misery.

    I am so choked with this fuck, I am gonna have a field day finding his house and maybe cracking some eggs near the heat exhaust inside his car hood, throw shit on his house and maybe toss a home made smoke grenade in his yard or a dozen.
    He's a fucking twat, he needs to be put in his place. At this point, I'm kind of hoping I'll get fired so I can tell him to go choke on a dick without actually having to care about his response at all.

    Anyhow, I'm working, waiting for my first paycheck which will be sweet. It's not a lot, but it's something.
    21'000KR each month before taxes (16 work days, Mon-Thu 2PM-11PM). Haven't really cared enough to check out my exact hourly pay, but based on what I know, it's roughly 145kr/h +350kr at the end of the month because my shift being inconvenient.

    TooLong;DumbRetard.
    I got a job, it's going alright, my supervisor is a prick and he can suck a dick

  2. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,278
    Reputation
    2514
    Thanks
    7,385
    hi anti, i say u fuck his wife and leave cigarette burns in his bed

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 12JR4DDbCgZRdAGAXf1NzSSwh55icfXZPW
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Organized Chaos (09-11-2016),[MPGH]Xenocide (09-09-2016)

  4. #3
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2271
    Thanks
    6,310
    That's for making me think you are a girl for a long time.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. #4
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    hi anti, i say u fuck his wife and leave cigarette burns in his bed
    I think his wife is a cloth, because every sinlge time I see him come out of his office or the bathroom or anywhere really when he's not complaining, he has that rag in his hands wiping them with it. I started calling it the jizzrag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    That's for making me think you are a girl for a long time.
    Does it really matter though? My sex has little to nothing to do with me as a person.

  6. #5
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2271
    Thanks
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    Does it really matter though? My sex has little to nothing to do with me as a person
    I mean lying on someone because of seomthing for a while, shows you as a person.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #6
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    I mean lying on someone because of seomthing for a while, shows you as a person.
    Holding onto something that has no real world value does the same.
    Just let it go, we won't bang and you didn't lose anything. Count your losses and move on with life.
    Don't blame me for dropping off of the face of the earth for quite a while after I told you about it.

  8. #7
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2271
    Thanks
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    Holding onto something that has no real world value does the same.
    Just let it go, we won't bang and you didn't lose anything. Count your losses and move on with life.
    Don't blame me for dropping off of the face of the earth for quite a while after I told you about it.
    I was just being sarcastic about that
    You don't really need to explain

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #8
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,767
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,290
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    I mean lying on someone because of seomthing for a while, shows you as a person.
    something* Ameer typo
    5/22/2017

  10. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,668
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post


    I was just being sarcastic about that
    You don't really need to explain
    THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DOING BUT YOU WANTED TO ACT UPTIGHT JUST LIKE GREYYYYY OVE R HERE AGGGEEHAHFHDHCJ I HATE LIFE someone SLIT MY THROAT PLS.

    Hello Mr.Gray. Hope everything gets better.
    P.S: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1164419&page=2

    That's what I did, you have to do something about it. Sure I complained but I also resolved the problem and currently at a new job that pays me more then that old shit job

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Xenocide (09-09-2016)

  12. #10
    Space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    2,547
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    864
    Does your supervisor have a wife?

  13. #11
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,637
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    Does your supervisor have a wife?
    fuck that cunt

  14. #12
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,783
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    474
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I agree.


  15. #13
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
    fuck that cunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    Does your supervisor have a wife?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    I think his wife is a cloth, because every sinlge time I see him come out of his office or the bathroom or anywhere really when he's not complaining, he has that rag in his hands wiping them with it. I started calling it the jizzrag.
    Not getting into that, no matter how enticing a rag might be.
    Penis chafing if it's been used like a whore will ensure I get some more problems.
    Anything he touches kind of automatically becomes gross.

  16. #14
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,668
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    Not getting into that, no matter how enticing a rag might be.
    Penis chafing if it's been used like a whore will ensure I get some more problems.
    Anything he touches kind of automatically becomes gross.
    Plus I don't get how that will resolve your problem? Matter effect these fuckers are trying to get you in trouble, don't do that shit unless you want to quit for sure and even then leave on a good note.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  17. #15
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Plus I don't get how that will resolve your problem? Matter effect these fuckers are trying to get you in trouble, don't do that shit unless you want to quit for sure and even then leave on a good note.
    It might not resolve my problem, but it'll feel really good.
    Someone needs to put him in his place anyway, I feel like that benefits more than myself as everyone wants to fuck his shit up but don't have the balls to do so.
    I got better shit to do this weekend though so I'm not gonna bother, I wont have to see him this coming week as it stands and until I have to see him again I'll have a chance to cool off. Which is really nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To Those Whom it May Concern: On Behalf of Aluseu
    By aeronyx in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 11:49 PM
  2. To Whom it May Concern
    By CABLE in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 06:54 PM
  3. [Request] Dbased or to whom it may concern I was wondering if you would make a plain wallhack
    By toadet in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:28 PM
  4. A game that may be worth playing...
    By Dave84311 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 02:08 AM
  5. to whom ever it may concern
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:59 AM