Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,112
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031

    Motherless birth discussion

    So I re-watched matrix and I was interested in looking up how far we are from having artificial wombs in reality and surprisingly we are actually pretty close, I am fairly sure that we will have a motherless wombs in the next 50-100 years (if that). However the question I have for you guys, is how will the world take it? I mean personally I will love the idea of females and males being irrelevant to make babies, but my say so won't matter when this is practical. How do you think the world will take it? Will the world adapt to it or no? I hope they do, because then we can make changes to the babies in ways we see fit. (Like you can take care of defects before they are born and what not, idk how ethics will argue with that but they will)

    https://www.geneticliteracyproject.o...erless-births/
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1861043/mat...ificial-wombs/
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  2. #2
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    367
    Thanks
    830
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  3. #3
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,601
    Reputation
    2890
    Thanks
    7,489
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's always fun to break the nature, isn't it?

  4. #4
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,112
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    It's always fun to break the nature, isn't it?
    You use the damn internet -_-
    How is that any different? -_-
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  5. #5
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,650
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,642
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    You use the damn internet -_-
    How is that any different? -_-
    How the fuck is that any similar ????????????

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  6. #6
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,112
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    How the fuck is that any similar ????????????
    Well "NATURALLY" we were born without technology. Big difference or small difference it's the same.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  7. #7
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,650
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,642
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Well "NATURALLY" we were born without technology. Big difference or small difference it's the same.
    Internet wouldn't take your mother away though.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  8. #8
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,496
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    507
    Yeah because you totally want to grow up in a fucking lab without parents.
    "Because then we can make changes to the babies in ways we see fit."
    I honestly wonder how fucking evil you are.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar Jr For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (09-10-2016)

  10. #9
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,112
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Yeah because you totally want to grow up in a fucking lab without parents.
    "Because then we can make changes to the babies in ways we see fit."
    I honestly wonder how fucking evil you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    Internet wouldn't take your mother away though.
    All the things mothers teach you can be taught and the child can be given to the parents after they are born or be raised up to be taught in a specific way if that is what the parents want. Also the only reason you know what "love" means anything is because you are taught that, if you didn't know what it was then it is a meaningless word. I am pretty sure if you raised 5 babies raised and given the same values given by human raised parents then the lab born babies would be much better in MOST placement expect for a select few. Also when you say fucking "lab born babies" it doesn't mean they will treated like shit, the word "lab" is associated with way too much hate and evilness. Open your fucking minds.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also I wonder what you guys will do when you reach overpopulation. Probably will starve people to death and call that humane killing because you are too pussy to control birth population. God people are so scared of change it's pathetic.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  11. #10
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,263
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    fck this shit,
    every woman enjoys orgasms


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  12. #11
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Chatty
    So should we steer back to using firewood for warmth? using the spark generated from the friction between two rocks to create fire.

  13. #12
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,952
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,881
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    So I re-watched matrix and I was interested in looking up how far we are from having artificial wombs in reality and surprisingly we are actually pretty close, I am fairly sure that we will have a motherless wombs in the next 50-100 years (if that). However the question I have for you guys, is how will the world take it? I mean personally I will love the idea of females and males being irrelevant to make babies, but my say so won't matter when this is practical. How do you think the world will take it? Will the world adapt to it or no? I hope they do, because then we can make changes to the babies in ways we see fit. (Like you can take care of defects before they are born and what not, idk how ethics will argue with that but they will)

    https://www.geneticliteracyproject.o...erless-births/
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1861043/mat...ificial-wombs/
    they wont take it well, mothers like to have the thought of acomplishment of actually giving birth, its their pride and joy, they want a child made by them not by a "artificial womb"
    Last edited by TheJoker; 09-10-2016 at 10:43 PM.

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  14. #13
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,482
    Reputation
    3101
    Thanks
    6,406
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post


    they wont take it well, mothers like to have the thought of acomplishment of actually giving birth, its their pride and joy, they want a child made by them not by a "artificial womb"
    It's still their DNA.

    Do fathers not love their children?; because they sure as hell don't give birth to them.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  15. #14
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,513
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Stressed
    evil af and no use, no1 has probs with real wombs :/
    Selling cheap Spotfiy/Hulu/WWE/Fitbit accounts
    PM, accounts as low as 0.2$

  16. #15
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,952
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,881
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    It's still their DNA.

    Do fathers not love their children?; because they sure as hell don't give birth to them.
    still it is completely different being born in a women, and being born in a "artifical womb"

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss COD4 Missions,guns, multi. etc.
    By somethingwitty in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 07:46 AM
  2. WarRock Mod Applications[DISCUSSION]
    By BPK in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
  3. 100K Post Discussion Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 02:26 AM
  4. Signature of the Week #3 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:41 AM
  5. Signature of the Week #2 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 10:03 AM