Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,659
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,276

    Motherless birth discussion

    So I re-watched matrix and I was interested in looking up how far we are from having artificial wombs in reality and surprisingly we are actually pretty close, I am fairly sure that we will have a motherless wombs in the next 50-100 years (if that). However the question I have for you guys, is how will the world take it? I mean personally I will love the idea of females and males being irrelevant to make babies, but my say so won't matter when this is practical. How do you think the world will take it? Will the world adapt to it or no? I hope they do, because then we can make changes to the babies in ways we see fit. (Like you can take care of defects before they are born and what not, idk how ethics will argue with that but they will)

    https://www.geneticliteracyproject.o...erless-births/
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1861043/mat...ificial-wombs/
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  2. #2
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,866
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    884
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  3. #3
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,744
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    7,607
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's always fun to break the nature, isn't it?


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  4. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,659
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    It's always fun to break the nature, isn't it?
    You use the damn internet -_-
    How is that any different? -_-
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  5. #5
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,692
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,676
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    You use the damn internet -_-
    How is that any different? -_-
    How the fuck is that any similar ????????????

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  6. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,659
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    How the fuck is that any similar ????????????
    Well "NATURALLY" we were born without technology. Big difference or small difference it's the same.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #7
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,692
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,676
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Well "NATURALLY" we were born without technology. Big difference or small difference it's the same.
    Internet wouldn't take your mother away though.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  8. #8
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,507
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    533
    Yeah because you totally want to grow up in a fucking lab without parents.
    "Because then we can make changes to the babies in ways we see fit."
    I honestly wonder how fucking evil you are.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar Jr For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (09-10-2016)

  10. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,659
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Yeah because you totally want to grow up in a fucking lab without parents.
    "Because then we can make changes to the babies in ways we see fit."
    I honestly wonder how fucking evil you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    Internet wouldn't take your mother away though.
    All the things mothers teach you can be taught and the child can be given to the parents after they are born or be raised up to be taught in a specific way if that is what the parents want. Also the only reason you know what "love" means anything is because you are taught that, if you didn't know what it was then it is a meaningless word. I am pretty sure if you raised 5 babies raised and given the same values given by human raised parents then the lab born babies would be much better in MOST placement expect for a select few. Also when you say fucking "lab born babies" it doesn't mean they will treated like shit, the word "lab" is associated with way too much hate and evilness. Open your fucking minds.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also I wonder what you guys will do when you reach overpopulation. Probably will starve people to death and call that humane killing because you are too pussy to control birth population. God people are so scared of change it's pathetic.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  11. #10
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,871
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    fck this shit,
    every woman enjoys orgasms

  12. #11
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,637
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    So should we steer back to using firewood for warmth? using the spark generated from the friction between two rocks to create fire.

  13. #12
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,035
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,392
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    So I re-watched matrix and I was interested in looking up how far we are from having artificial wombs in reality and surprisingly we are actually pretty close, I am fairly sure that we will have a motherless wombs in the next 50-100 years (if that). However the question I have for you guys, is how will the world take it? I mean personally I will love the idea of females and males being irrelevant to make babies, but my say so won't matter when this is practical. How do you think the world will take it? Will the world adapt to it or no? I hope they do, because then we can make changes to the babies in ways we see fit. (Like you can take care of defects before they are born and what not, idk how ethics will argue with that but they will)

    https://www.geneticliteracyproject.o...erless-births/
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1861043/mat...ificial-wombs/
    they wont take it well, mothers like to have the thought of acomplishment of actually giving birth, its their pride and joy, they want a child made by them not by a "artificial womb"
    Last edited by TheJoker; 09-10-2016 at 09:43 PM.

    Gay




     










  14. #13
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,611
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post


    they wont take it well, mothers like to have the thought of acomplishment of actually giving birth, its their pride and joy, they want a child made by them not by a "artificial womb"
    It's still their DNA.

    Do fathers not love their children?; because they sure as hell don't give birth to them.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  15. #14
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Devilish
    evil af and no use, no1 has probs with real wombs :/
    5/22/2017

  16. #15
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,035
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,392
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    It's still their DNA.

    Do fathers not love their children?; because they sure as hell don't give birth to them.
    still it is completely different being born in a women, and being born in a "artifical womb"

    Gay




     










Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss COD4 Missions,guns, multi. etc.
    By somethingwitty in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 06:46 AM
  2. WarRock Mod Applications[DISCUSSION]
    By BPK in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 07:25 PM
  3. 100K Post Discussion Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 01:26 AM
  4. Signature of the Week #3 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 09:41 AM
  5. Signature of the Week #2 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 09:03 AM