Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    アインクラッド 🌸
    Posts
    9,018
    Reputation
    2145
    Thanks
    3,932
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Question Windows 7 VS Windows 10

    From day one, I had Windows 10 Pro and I never had any problems with it. Just recently my entire system was fucked overnight. I think Windows was doing an update or something and completely fucked it all up. I couldn't check the properties of my files, couldn't access the start menu, search feature didn't work....

    Overall, it was terrible.

    I had to do a fresh install to get back to a clean slate. After that and updating Windows 10 to the latest version, I still have some minor problems with my system. Search is still jacked up and shit. I'm completely fed up...

    I REALLY REALLY don't want to go back to Windows 7 because I see it as a downgrade since I was always running on Windows 10 but if the problems persist I may have to...

    So my question to you all is:

    What operating system are you on?

    Please give an explanation on why you chose what you chose.

    Windows 7 is OG as fuck but it is old...


























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES








  2. #2
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,027
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,928
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i currently love both windows 7 or 10 but currently im using windows 10 since im to lazy to downgrade

    I'm Gay


     
     




     













  3. #3
    Ayu Hye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,605
    Reputation
    350
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    windows 10 has been giving me a lot of problems lately. Things like browser exiting itself or not being able to right click and not being able to click on the toolbar. I like windows 7 primarally because it doesnt give you problems after updates but im sticking with windows 10 because i dont want to go through downgrading and all the process
    LoL Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  4. #4
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,027
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,928
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    windows 10 has been giving me a lot of problems lately. Things like browser exiting itself or not being able to right click and not being able to click on the toolbar. I like windows 7 primarally because it doesnt give you problems after updates but im sticking with windows 10 because i dont want to go through downgrading and all the process
    windows 10 breaks your computer over time. it will eventually force you to update and do other things

    I'm Gay


     
     




     













  5. #5
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,513
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Stressed
    windows 7 is what i like, maybe is little bit bad from windows 10
    still I love it, you can mod it easily
    Selling cheap Spotfiy/Hulu/WWE/Fitbit accounts
    PM, accounts as low as 0.2$

  6. #6
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Chatty
    been on windows 10 on my dad's computer, basic tasks are nice and fast. But i still love windows 7 for it's compatibility and stablity

  7. #7
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,076
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    729
    My Mood
    Bored
    Currently, I have Windows 10 but I wish I could downgrade to Windows 7 again but I am so dumb and I've deleted old.windows folder :/


    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  8. #8
    Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,344
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,400
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Using windows 10, thinking to downgrade it, windows 7 is better,less lag, less bugs,etc.
    BTC Address | Be sure to use this adress to prevent scammers!
    "On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." -Jules Renard

     
    Joined: 04-06-2016
    Premium: 09-25-2016


    Contact me via ||



    Shops/Services/Accounts



  9. #9
    CaseSensitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,979
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Been running Windows 10 ever since when it came out about a year ago, and honestly I've only had problem once, pretty much the same thing but I don't know whatever or not it was because of an update, or it was just my sack shit graphic card which made the whole taskbad non-functional on my side of things... Had to install Windows 7 after that problem came to existent but reupgraded right after I installed it, in hopes it fixed it which it did, but still had an idea to buy new GPU just in-case it'll do its non-functionality wonders again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    Using windows 10, thinking to downgrade it, windows 7 is better,less lag, less bugs,etc.
    I have no issues with lag, like at all
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #10
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,358
    Reputation
    1264
    Thanks
    1,005
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
    From day one, I had Windows 10 Pro and I never had any problems with it. Just recently my entire system was fucked overnight. I think Windows was doing an update or something and completely fucked it all up. I couldn't check the properties of my files, couldn't access the start menu, search feature didn't work....

    Overall, it was terrible.

    I had to do a fresh install to get back to a clean slate. After that and updating Windows 10 to the latest version, I still have some minor problems with my system. Search is still jacked up and shit. I'm completely fed up...

    I REALLY REALLY don't want to go back to Windows 7 because I see it as a downgrade since I was always running on Windows 10 but if the problems persist I may have to...

    So my question to you all is:

    What operating system are you on?

    Please give an explanation on why you chose what you chose.

    Windows 7 is OG as fuck but it is old...
    Windows 8.1 Pro is what Im on and works like a charm!

     


  11. #11
    Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,344
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,400
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    Been running Windows 10 ever since when it came out about a year ago, and honestly I've only had problem once, pretty much the same thing but I don't know whatever or not it was because of an update, or it was just my sack shit graphic card which made the whole taskbad non-functional on my side of things... Had to install Windows 7 after that problem came to existent but reupgraded right after I installed it, in hopes it fixed it which it did, but still had an idea to buy new GPU just in-case it'll do its non-functionality wonders again.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I have no issues with lag, like at all
    Well not saying it in the beginning, not sure why sometimes the Windows functions lags.
    BTC Address | Be sure to use this adress to prevent scammers!
    "On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." -Jules Renard

     
    Joined: 04-06-2016
    Premium: 09-25-2016


    Contact me via ||



    Shops/Services/Accounts



  12. #12
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Windows 10 should work fine unless you mess with anything.


  13. #13
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,496
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Windows 8.1 Pro is what Im on and works like a charm!
    As long as you're using like classicShells to get back your start etc button you're pretty much fine.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  14. #14
    SoTheCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Hot
    In this moment i've windows 10, but in christmas i will change to windows 7, i already have key, i just don't do now because tomorrow my university starts.

    Why i'm going to change? Easy.
    - Windows 7 FAN;
    - Bug windows 10 like i can't delete icons at Desktop;
    - Still think it's weird why windows 10 was free;
    - Lot and great themes at windows 7.
    - I notice less fps at LoL (when i was using 8.1 i had more.. +20 fps +/-)
    Last edited by SoTheCrazy; 09-11-2016 at 12:07 PM.


    ----> My Gallery <-----

  15. #15
    PKTINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    2,464
    Reputation
    356
    Thanks
    3,204
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    windows 10 is better.


    I bet you $13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Activate Windows 7 & Windows 8
    By Frought in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 06:56 AM
  2. windows vista - windows 7 + mayby get a free acc
    By stanley00003 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:59 AM
  3. [WTS] Windows CD-Keys, Windows 8, Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate, Essential, Home premium, XP
    By horbarn in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 09:54 AM
  4. [WTS] Windows 8|Windows 7 [64&32 Bit] Key . Special Promo + Warranty $25 For 30 Unused key
    By Maroon5. in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 10:17 PM
  5. [Tutorial] New AFK Mummy [ Window XP / Windows 7 ] ReMouse 3.14 version
    By Snuggle in forum Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 01:35 PM