Position/Section applying for:
- Applying for both positions (Sports news / Freelancer).
Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
- 9.5 No body is perfect. English is my second language after Arabic, but I am pretty sure I can write the articles very well.
Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:
- Yes, I was the head editor for my school magazine & news 2 years ago (English magazine), now I'm the reporter who makes reports about the classes and teachers for the social experts in my school. I wrote 3 or 4 stories in English recently, and there were perfectly-written. I'll do my best to write the articles.
Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
- Yes, I take full responsibility of doing the tasks I must do.
Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:
- I believe I can help the News Force team to grow, and I want to contribute to MPGH by joining the News force. Also, I have a lot of free time that I must invest in something useful for this awesome community. I know that I can do the work as I should do it, and I am a very hard working person who completes everything as soon as possible. I will try to do my best to complete the tasks in the highest quality I can. I love team work and I will give a hand to my partner, if I worked with someone else. I love News Force team and I hope this time I will become one of them.
Good luck to all the other applicants!
Thanks for taking time to read this
- ACE -