Thread: CSGO betting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,871
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    In a way it makes more sense than going onto gambling site and lose your skins to have a better one, but in order to have anything good, your RNG must top out the one game has.
    I claim you potentially have a better chance winning on some random csgo gambling site compared to getting profit from unboxing.
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  2. #17
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    I claim you potentially have a better chance winning on some random csgo gambling site compared to getting profit from unboxing.
    Well you do, but I claim you have a potential to lose everything you put in and gain nothing from it, with boxes tho, you may get shit dozen of shit, and you'll always end up turning that around with making a contract when using the same skins from same case, that is.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #18
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,871
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Well you do, but I claim you have a potential to lose everything you put in and gain nothing from it, with boxes tho, you may get shit dozen of shit, and you'll always end up turning that around with making a contract when using the same skins from same case, that is.
    No matter what you are doing you are losing money, correct.
    I would not recommend betting at all especially with CS:GO Items as they're not that easy to cash out!
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  4. #19
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    No matter what you are doing you are losing money, correct.
    I would not recommend betting at all especially with CS:GO Items as they're not that easy to cash out!
    I once better my knife (Huntsman Night for 60 Euros), I made 40 more euros, and I didn't cash out even though I wanted to, but I had an asshole friend (who I now removed and blocked) who pressed me on with gambling, I could have had a knife + an AWP + another skin with that 110 Euros in CSGOCrash.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #20
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,871
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    I once better my knife (Huntsman Night for 60 Euros), I made 40 more euros, and I didn't cash out even though I wanted to, but I had an asshole friend (who I now removed and blocked) who pressed me on with gambling, I could have had a knife + an AWP + another skin with that 110 Euros in CSGOCrash.
    That's always how it goes, not the part with the friend but the part where you keep gambling with the profit :I
    Should've kept your Knife and gambled with your profits only tbh!
    Heared a lot of these stories - the greed is real.
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  6. #21
    Luverdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    5,984
    Posts
    3,254
    Reputation
    571
    Thanks
    1,469
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Anyone still bet on csgo?
    in NA, shit went down w/ policies
    so RIP csgolounge.
    I bet on csgo daily with bitcoin. Everyone bets with bitcoin now, can be used from anywhere without restrictions.


     

    #1 $7 Forceivity "WillNE looks like a Lego Man"
    #2 $0.69 TigerOG "You make me wet."
    #3 $0.26 Dildo "Ain't no one got a tight of a boi pussy than LuverDark <3"
    #4
    #5

    All donators get a spot here and can leave a short message or quote.


  7. #22
    gabdelyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    can you get a csgo knife without csgo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] CSGO Betting Site Source
    By CSGOHub in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Coding & Resources
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 12:21 AM
  2. [WTB] Small CSGO betting skins
    By frozenrain in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 09:04 PM
  3. CSGO Betting Predictions
    By dannycole in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Marketplace
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 02:52 PM
  4. Csgo betting
    By June in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2015, 03:58 PM
  5. CSGO BETS
    By csgoskinsmarket in forum General
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-13-2014, 10:09 PM