Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,165

    First time changing my profile picture in almost 4 years.

    So, in honor of my favorite streamer and the widely considered greatest SSBM player of all time, Mew2King, I have changed my profile picture for the first time since I registered back on January 3rd, 2013.

    The picture of Simon I had was a big tradition, but it finally had to die as any good meme should.

    So, I'll just post some killer combos from M2K.



    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  2. #2
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    6,666
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    1,469
    The greatest

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-15-2016)

  4. #3
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,115
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,032
    Old memes die hard.
    @Raple
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to cuckold cancer 8=D For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-15-2016)

  6. #4
    ReadableWig9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    740
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What's the context of that gif?

  7. #5
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,165
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadableWig9 View Post
    What's the context of that gif?
    If you play smash or know the terminology, he was basically practicing before a match because his opponent was late. He was fighting a bot match, and being a player of such a high caliber can basically annihilate them at any difficulty. He was about to JV-5 (beat your opponent without losing a single life or taking any damage) the bot he was fighting, and the crowd was trolling him by making up fake hype and saying like "JV-5 that bot!!!!". Instead of just beating the bot, he walked off the side and killed himself on purpose to piss off the crowd. And, to top it off, he flicks em off afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (09-21-2016),ReadableWig9 (09-15-2016)

  9. #6
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,980
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,008
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    If you play smash or know the terminology, he was basically practicing before a match because his opponent was late. He was fighting a bot match, and being a player of such a high caliber can basically annihilate them at any difficulty. He was about to JV-5 (beat your opponent without losing a single life or taking any damage) the bot he was fighting, and the crowd was trolling him by making up fake hype and saying like "JV-5 that bot!!!!". Instead of just beating the bot, he walked off the side and killed himself on purpose to piss off the crowd. And, to top it off, he flicks em off afterwards.
    What a fucking savage.

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  10. #7
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,044
    Reputation
    1080
    Thanks
    2,653
    My Mood
    In Love
    What was your profile picture before

    Never bothered to notice it

    ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING
    I WILL ONLY CONTACT MPGH USERS THROUGH SKYPE AND MPGH!
    BTC Donation - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC
    PayPal Donation - (contact for more information)



     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016

    MUST WATCH VIDEO!

  11. #8
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    What was your profile picture before

    Never bothered to notice it
    Simon from Yogscast.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  12. #9
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    アインクラッド 🌸
    Posts
    9,003
    Reputation
    2124
    Thanks
    3,919
    My Mood
    Yeehaw


























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES








  13. #10
    disengag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
    the video someone shows you and asks "can you do this" when you tell them you play melee

  14. #11
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    166
    I'm more sad about your avatar being gone. I loved that cartoony doll dancing around in the thunder x)
    Greetings,

    ~ Sam

  15. #12
    Chanchanbimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Garden
    Posts
    1,533
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    So, in honor of my favorite streamer and the widely considered greatest SSBM player of all time, Mew2King, I have changed my profile picture for the first time since I registered back on January 3rd, 2013.

    The picture of Simon I had was a big tradition, but it finally had to die as any good meme should.

    So, I'll just post some killer combos from M2K.



    I changed my pic 3 times yesterday
    #LauraMarano


  16. #13
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,030
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    244
    Poor old Simon.

  17. #14
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,274
    ssbmhax = ssbmhax the League of legends Twisted fate OTP ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  18. #15
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,060
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Devilish
    k grats i guess








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do i change my profile picture.
    By animekage in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2015, 04:40 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 10:33 AM
  3. [Solved] i never knew how to change my profile picture
    By at0mik in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:41 PM
  4. For the first time in almost 2 years I got this
    By SmartAlley in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 08:17 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:24 AM