Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somwhere
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
    raybans too freaking expensive
    yeah even if they were nicer i still wouldn't get them

  2. #17
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,182
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    767
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ray Bans are very expensive but I like their products!
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  3. #18
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,581
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    That's not very good logic. Quality is important, you get what you pay for.
    agreed

    op kinda dumb rn

  4. #19
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,483
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    They are called 'Ray Bans' because they ban rays.
    so does uv protection
    Last edited by w4ssup; 09-18-2016 at 02:07 PM.

  5. #20
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,429
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    agreed

    op kinda dumb rn
    That's not my main point through.... The only reason "Raybans" so much is because of the brand name, I mean sure there is quality there but I bet you that you can get the same quality for like 50 bucks max. The rest of the money is for the brand name. I am probably not buying either of the glasses I linked because I will spend a little more and get better quality.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  6. #21
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,303
    Reputation
    761
    Thanks
    2,405
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I got a pair of rayban wayfarers for $140.

  7. #22
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,384
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    738
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's not hard to come across a $50 pair of glasses with excellent quality. With Ray-Bans, the price is only upped because of their logo; they're not that special when it comes to how they're produced. I would rather go for a cheap knockoff with close to the same quality than spend too much money on a pair of glasses.
    An interesting article about Ray-Bans and other similar companies: Ray-Ban, Oakley, Chanel Or Prada Sunglasses? They're All Made By This Obscure $9B Company

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  8. #23
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    510
    Thanks
    4,718
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Who would waist 150$ for glasses...
    JOIN MY STEAM GROUP!!! (Click Me) OR ELSE I.... YOU!



     


    nahnahhhnah




     

    ain't anybody got time to get that sheit.




  9. #24
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,581
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    That's not my main point through.... The only reason "Raybans" so much is because of the brand name, I mean sure there is quality there but I bet you that you can get the same quality for like 50 bucks max. The rest of the money is for the brand name. I am probably not buying either of the glasses I linked because I will spend a little more and get better quality.
    Riperoni
    smd son

  10. #25
    BlacKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aviator-Sung...ZeNgZMeYpSjBOw

    http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/sunglasses/aviator/clv

    Who here thinks that Ray Bans are worth it? O>O

    I thought about buying ray bans and damn 200 dollars, so then I went to ebay and found the exact glasses without ray ban brand on it for 10 bucks. Sure they might break faster but you can replace them like 20 times with that price. -_-

    Take the knockoff version they are cheaper and you can take 10 of them with the same price lol and they have the same style and all
     
    Vouchs :
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    [Vouch Review]
    OP Gave me a working Netflix account, Let's see how long till it lasts
    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
    +Vouch

    Great Seller

    Do not hesitate to deal with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigfr453 View Post
    +vouch

    excellent seller and responded fast
    Quote Originally Posted by upcloser View Post
    Added you on skype, totally interested in this

    - - - Updated - - -

    Vouch, the method works amazingly if you are looking for yourself.
    + The seller is quite friendly! Good support

     
    blackk.mpgh@outlook.fr

  11. #26
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    1,762
    Reputation
    401
    Thanks
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    raybans not ray bans.
    Pretty sure they're called rainmans

  12. #27
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,358
    Reputation
    1280
    Thanks
    1,007
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi View Post
    Pretty sure they're called rainmans
    Pretty sure you're wrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] New Ranked server for banned users (Punkbuster : off Rank : On)
    By hussi in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 03:09 PM
  2. Ray bans wayfarer need help
    By Shane in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 10:37 PM
  3. 7 day BAN for going off-topic on forums
    By wouterkabouterlol in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 07:20 AM
  4. [Detected] KNOCK-OFF CONTROLLERS.
    By Johnny Three Tears in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:34 AM
  5. Ray-Ban
    By bueeno in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 02:50 PM