Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Teodicee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    $UICIDEBOY$'s Eternal Grey Playlist

    I'm a huge fan of $UICIDEBOY$ and I know this playlist was released a few days ago and I'm now just making a post about it but if you have any opinions about it: what are they?

    I personally loved it and even with the screaming in their songs I still always gravitate towards them as my favourite music group.

    LIL CUT THROAT
    ruby da cherry

  2. #2
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,441
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    770
    I haven't had time to listen to the playlist because I've been incredibly busy, but they're among my favorites as well. Pouya too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  3. #3
    Teodicee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I haven't had time to listen to the playlist because I've been incredibly busy, but they're among my favorites as well. Pouya too.
    Hey Schuba, nice to see you. Whenever you get the chance I'd definitely recommend you listen to it because it is bomb. Pouya too is amazing! Pretty much anyone from Buffet Boys I listen to.

  4. #4
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,441
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Teodicee View Post
    Hey Schuba, nice to see you. Whenever you get the chance I'd definitely recommend you listen to it because it is bomb. Pouya too is amazing! Pretty much anyone from Buffet Boys I listen to.
    I'd say the same but I can't. I saw Buffet Boys live and I'm still not a big fan of Ramirez or Germ. Shakewell and Pouya however are very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  5. #5
    Teodicee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    I'd say the same but I can't. I saw Buffet Boys live and I'm still not a big fan of Ramirez or Germ. Shakewell and Pouya however are very good.
    Damn you saw them live? Lucky man. Shakewell is also good and I haven't heard a lot of song by Ramirez, I'll check him out right now actually.

  6. #6
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,441
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Teodicee View Post
    Damn you saw them live? Lucky man. Shakewell is also good and I haven't heard a lot of song by Ramirez, I'll check him out right now actually.
    Yeah I saw them early last month. Was an interesting show to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  7. #7
    Teodicee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Yeah I saw them early last month. Was an interesting show to say the least.
    Interesting? Now I'm interested to hear more about this. How so?

  8. #8
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,441
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Teodicee View Post
    Interesting? Now I'm interested to hear more about this. How so?
    One of the openers was basically summoning demons on stage. The other openers were a local group called the GraveyardBoy$ who were trying to start a razor blade mosh pit. I was forced into MULTIPLE circle pits and push moshes. I moshed with Germ. Pouya dapped me up twice (once while on stage and once off stage) and had a conversation with me. A drunk guy got on stage and every member of the Buffet Boys pushed him off stage at the same time (no one caught his ass). A guy from the local openers stage dove and no one caught his ass. I feel like I'm leaving some stuff out, but yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  9. #9
    Teodicee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    One of the openers was basically summoning demons on stage. The other openers were a local group called the GraveyardBoy$ who were trying to start a razor blade mosh pit. I was forced into MULTIPLE circle pits and push moshes. I moshed with Germ. Pouya dapped me up twice (once while on stage and once off stage) and had a conversation with me. A drunk guy got on stage and every member of the Buffet Boys pushed him off stage at the same time (no one caught his ass). A guy from the local openers stage dove and no one caught his ass. I feel like I'm leaving some stuff out, but yeah
    That was actually pretty funny reading that to my friends too. What do you mean by a razor blade mosh pit?

  10. #10
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,441
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Teodicee View Post
    That was actually pretty funny reading that to my friends too. What do you mean by a razor blade mosh pit?
    It's when people mosh and sharp objects like razor blades and just cut everyone around them. I left the floor when they started talking about "there wasn't enough blood in the mosh pit" and I waited until that particular group was off the stage before I returned back to the floor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  11. #11
    Teodicee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    It's when people mosh and sharp objects like razor blades and just cut everyone around them. I left the floor when they started talking about "there wasn't enough blood in the mosh pit" and I waited until that particular group was off the stage before I returned back to the floor
    Wow that is messed up wtf

  12. #12
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    アインクラッド 🌸
    Posts
    8,987
    Reputation
    2124
    Thanks
    3,913
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Teodicee View Post
    I'm a huge fan of $UICIDEBOY$ and I know this playlist was released a few days ago and I'm now just making a post about it but if you have any opinions about it: what are they?

    I personally loved it and even with the screaming in their songs I still always gravitate towards them as my favourite music group.

    LIL CUT THROAT
    ruby da cherry
    Got a link to it?


























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES








  13. #13
    Teodicee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post


    Got a link to it?

    Can't post links because I don't have enough posts unfortunately.

  14. #14
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    アインクラッド 🌸
    Posts
    8,987
    Reputation
    2124
    Thanks
    3,913
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Teodicee View Post

    Can't post links because I don't have enough posts unfortunately.
    Can you like space it out? I'm on my phone so I can't search it up myself.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Nevermind, I found it!


























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES








  15. #15
    Teodicee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post


    Can you like space it out? I'm on my phone so I can't search it up myself.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Nevermind, I found it!
    Oh I didn't think of spacing it out! Thanks now I know for the future until I can post links!

Similar Threads

  1. GREY SHEEP 2 - $UICIDEBOY$
    By Dylan in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2016, 12:14 PM
  2. eternal flame v 12 won't start
    By tamplain in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:16 AM
  3. grey screen
    By amancorp in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:47 PM
  4. Radio Playlist
    By Dave84311 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 01:34 AM
  5. Grey Screen
    By ColeMan in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 11:22 PM