Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,583
    Reputation
    2610
    Thanks
    7,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    This is why you carry gun with you.
    ya you tell me how quick you're gonna draw ur gun when a big ol nig comes behind u and baps u in the back of ur head cowboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
    Dynasty is my official son.

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  2. #17
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,038
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,045
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    ya you tell me how quick you're gonna draw ur gun when a big ol nig comes behind u and baps u in the back of ur head cowboy.
    This seems about right. On a serious note; keep in mind the size difference.

  3. #18
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,583
    Reputation
    2610
    Thanks
    7,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    This seems about right. On a serious note; keep in mind the size difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
    Dynasty is my official son.

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (09-19-2016),Ogma. (09-20-2016)

  5. #19
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,768
    Reputation
    857
    Thanks
    2,509
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    ya you tell me how quick you're gonna draw ur gun when a big ol nig comes behind u and baps u in the back of ur head cowboy.
    He had plenty of time to shoot him when he was on the ground.

  6. #20
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,289
    Reputation
    2491
    Thanks
    7,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post



  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jubs For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dave84311 (09-20-2016),[MPGH]Raple (09-20-2016)

  8. #21
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,342
    Reputation
    2065
    Thanks
    2,941
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Lol that made my night.
    Rep. Power: 108

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (09-19-2016)

  10. #22
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,296
    Reputation
    3383
    Thanks
    3,794
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hey you know what they say when around blacks never relax XD
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.

  11. #23
    Deity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Oh shit hope hes good

  12. #24
    Pschytex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    381
    That's why you don't play this timewasting game,.

  13. #25
    Jokerr_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Inspired
    what a nice left hook swing

  14. #26

  15. #27
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,038
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,045
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Ur memes 2 spicy dood

  16. #28
    Ogma.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trapped under ice.
    Posts
    1,146
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The Go Pro power.


  17. #29
    LilyLoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    3,000
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    479
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    didnt even know that the game still actually being played
    LoL Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )
    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)

    Middleman:9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-Present

  18. #30
    Taylor Suewift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    889
    Yeah I didn't know Pokemon GO was still a relevant game lmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best video for setting up twitch for streaming
    By Fliest_aladdin in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2016, 12:24 PM
  2. [Release] The Zbornox's Client! [For Video/Stream makers!]
    By Alde. in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 01:58 PM
  3. [WTT] WarZ Survivor key just won it off twitch.tv stream
    By davidsseed in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 01:15 AM
  4. Tons Of Free Video Streams List
    By gbitz in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:23 PM