Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,768
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,089

    Governer gets laughed at for calling Hillary "trustworthy"




    I don't think any lawyer/politician can be "trustworthy" but maybe that's just my bias.

  2. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,165
    gg no re hue hue

  3. #3
    Ayu Hye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,567
    Reputation
    350
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lol your reputation is ruined
    LoL Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayu Hye For This Useful Post:

    Chanchanbimy (09-20-2016)

  5. #4
    Chanchanbimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Garden
    Posts
    1,515
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    Lol your reputation is ruined
    Theres no goin back from there am I right ?! teehee


  6. #5
    Ayu Hye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,567
    Reputation
    350
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    Theres no goin back from there am I right ?! teehee
    nope once you say that theres no going back but to be faced with laugher
    LoL Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  7. #6
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,943
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,876
    My Mood
    Angelic
    xD hah fucken laughed at

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  8. #7
    Chanchanbimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Garden
    Posts
    1,515
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    nope once you say that theres no going back but to be faced with laugher
    And there is no going back from that either. When people don't want CockSK anymore lol

  9. #8
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,112
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    I believe that she is honest.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  10. #9
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,768
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Asian shalong View Post
    I believe that she is honest.
    honest to her donors.

  11. #10
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,539
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    1,978
    My Mood
    Dead
    when people finally realize that shes a dumb fuck
    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀














     

    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016









  12. #11
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,768
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
    when people finally realize that shes a dumb fuck
    >When people finally realize they're dumbfucks.

    Votes Bush (war monger)

    Votes Obama (Populist bluedog corporatist)

    In theory votes Trump (Knows hes unfit to lead)


    Donald Trump may be history saying fuck you to the freedom of your average man, but also hillary clinton may be another lesson in how the public is so easily taken over by public appeal (not true).

    I thank god Bernie Sanders ran in this race, he's subjected EVERYONE including both potential future US presidents to the extreme inequality we have in our society. From wage to race there is countless injustices brought upon us all. Intolerable bankers who knowingly commit mass fraud and are only pursued by maybe one congress women. All of this has been brought to light by his campaign. At the very least you have tons of people who are genuinely interested in such things now. Get ready for change.

  13. #12
    SkillaJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    >When people finally realize they're dumbfucks.

    Votes Bush (war monger)

    Votes Obama (Populist bluedog corporatist)

    In theory votes Trump (Knows hes unfit to lead)


    Donald Trump may be history saying fuck you to the freedom of your average man, but also hillary clinton may be another lesson in how the public is so easily taken over by public appeal (not true).

    I thank god Bernie Sanders ran in this race, he's subjected EVERYONE including both potential future US presidents to the extreme inequality we have in our society. From wage to race there is countless injustices brought upon us all. Intolerable bankers who knowingly commit mass fraud and are only pursued by maybe one congress women. All of this has been brought to light by his campaign. At the very least you have tons of people who are genuinely interested in such things now. Get ready for change.
    Disappointing to see how Bernie gave up what he and his supporters stood for, and endorsed Hillary and supported the party that rigged the race against him from the beginning, instead of running third party to give his voters a chance.

  14. #13
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,768
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillaJesus View Post
    Disappointing to see how Bernie gave up what he and his supporters stood for, and endorsed Hillary and supported the party that rigged the race against him from the beginning, instead of running third party to give his voters a chance.
    He didn't give up, he simply was not aggressive enough. He should of attacked clinton, he was geniunely worried about losing the race from day one because of how all the super delegates pledged to clinton. He could of stirred up much more of a uproar and possibly forced himself into the general election. He didn't do that though, he honestly didn't expect the amount of support he got. He's just a politician after all, even if a progressive one.

  15. #14
    SkillaJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He didn't give up, he simply was not aggressive enough. He should of attacked clinton, he was geniunely worried about losing the race from day one because of how all the super delegates pledged to clinton. He could of stirred up much more of a uproar and possibly forced himself into the general election. He didn't do that though, he honestly didn't expect the amount of support he got. He's just a politician after all, even if a progressive one.
    Yeah, it was sweet of him to keep bringing the topic back to policies, like when candidates were discussing Hillary's emails. However, he needed to criticize Hillary more about her wrongdoings and put her in a bad light, just like the rest of the candidates were doing.

  16. #15
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,808
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,863
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I really don't care what anyone says when it comes to shit like this, I've looked at both sides and if I was old enough to vote it would be going towards Trump definitely. (Hitlary voters, there is no point trying to debate me, I will not respond. I respect your opinion on the matter though! )

    OT: She has built her rep like that, that's why she gets laughed at.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can someone tell me how to set up a craced server for Call of Duty 4 v1.7
    By iwantaps3 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 12:27 AM
  2. can som1 get this hack for me
    By Obey in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 05:41 PM
  3. Whats the best place to get free brushes for photoshop?
    By thechewu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:19 PM
  4. Waste Ur Life Get 1 cents for 30 seconds
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 01:15 AM
  5. get me unabnned for an undetected bypass
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 05:39 PM