Thread: Your vs You're

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Chanchanbimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Garden
    Posts
    1,894
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    297
    You're post is shit.



  2. #32
    Galaxyxd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YourPostsAreTerribleSTFU
    Posts
    1,050
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    I don't speak Dutch on here.

    Are you dumb? That's now that I'm saying, I have seen you saying of instead of or because that's Dutch smartie pants.

  3. #33
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,792
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyxd View Post

    Are you dumb? That's now that I'm saying, I have seen you saying of instead of or because that's Dutch smartie pants.
    That's probably because R and F are close in the phone and auto correct doesn't notice the mistake because they are both words. My main language is English. I wouldn't make a mistake like that.

  4. #34
    Galaxyxd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YourPostsAreTerribleSTFU
    Posts
    1,050
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    My main language is English.
    Shut up, your not.

  5. #35
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    That's probably because R and F are close in the phone and auto correct doesn't notice the mistake because they are both words. My main language is English. I wouldn't make a mistake like that.
    Yeah, right... I can proclaim English is my main language too cos I use it more often than Estonian, get hella outta here, will ya? It makes you look stupid when you say English is you're main language.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #36
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Twisted
    your estonian must be really bad then

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    when you say English is you're main language.

  7. #37
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    your estonian must be really bad then
    Says the guy who never seen me spoken an Estonian, so you can stick to your so said "fact" kiddo.

    But when I do speak with my Estonian friends, I am speaking Estonian, and it's on point... But you can have your fantasizes.
    Last edited by Dot; 09-27-2016 at 01:22 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #38
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,172
    Reputation
    4011
    Thanks
    5,648
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Your post about "your vs you're" is a bit interesting.
    You're probably thinking that most people get confused between "your and you're", but you're wrong.
    I guess some people can mix between "you're and your", but I don't think you're going to mess that up, I hope.
    Some people might say that your English is not perfect, but I guess it's true. You're going to have to remember that there is always room for improvement.
    When you make a post like this, I think you're going to have to expect a lot of troll posts.
    You're going to have to hang in there, because I believe you're your best shot!

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

     
    BTC Address: 13RjqZfTMre275EHtzX2SEUfAcog9sF9Md
    Donations: None as of yet

  9. #39
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,802
    Reputation
    1824
    Thanks
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Your post about "your vs you're" is a bit interesting.
    You're probably thinking that most people get confused between "your and you're", but you're wrong.
    I guess some people can mix between "you're and your", but I don't think you're going to mess that up, I hope.
    Some people might say that your English is not perfect, but I guess it's true. You're going to have to remember that there is always room for improvement.
    When you make a post like this, I think you're going to have to expect a lot of troll posts.
    You're going to have to hang in there, because I believe you're your best shot!
    Your making me confused. You're post is very complex and hard to understand. Please try to refrain from making such complex comments.
    Thank you
    you'rs truly
    cuckold cancer
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (09-27-2016)

  11. #40
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,172
    Reputation
    4011
    Thanks
    5,648
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer View Post

    Your making me confused. You're post is very complex and hard to understand. Please try to refrain from making such complex comments.
    Thank you
    you'rs truly
    cuckold cancer
    I did not know my sentences were making your brain confused. I think you're capable of understanding what I wrote in my "you're" and "your" paragraph. You're probably going to get mixed up between "you're" and "your" because your sentences are also complex.
    You're going to have to help me out and make your "you're" and "your" sentences easier for me to understand.

    Yours truly,
    Hugo Boss

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

     
    BTC Address: 13RjqZfTMre275EHtzX2SEUfAcog9sF9Md
    Donations: None as of yet

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    Eternity (09-27-2016)

  13. #41
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,906
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,646
    My Mood
    Hungover
    If you want CS that bad just VM arun or donate $20 and he`ll do it for sure.

  14. #42
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,792
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Yeah, right... I can proclaim English is my main language too cos I use it more often than Estonian, get hella outta here, will ya? It makes you look stupid when you say English is you're main language.
    Half of my family is English. The only family I am in contact with is English. I have been speaking English all my life. I speak English with my parents. It was the first language I learnt a long with German. I haven't lived I'm Holland since birth. Don't fucking pretend you know me buddy.

  15. #43
    Ogma.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trapped under ice.
    Posts
    1,146
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MindBlow View Post
    dick - cock
    WAIT WHAT ?


  16. #44
    Arlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Prison
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    397
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotyam View Post
    WAIT WHAT ?

  17. #45
    Meowx3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    But which one will win?
    I win ^-^


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do you like your waffles?
    By AthlaS in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2016, 10:08 PM
  2. If I Was Your Friend You Would Give Me .....
    By The Fallen Red in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:03 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 06:26 PM
  4. Fix Your "Were You Live" Script
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:00 PM