Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love

    Starter strength/Strong Lifts

    Have you done either of these programs?

    What were the results/how are they going?

    Any information? (weight loss/increaseasurements/age etc)

    I've been doing starter strength for 7 weeks ish now (I know it's a 4 week program) but I keep improving regularly so I want to carry on until I hit 3 deloads then move on to Strong lifts.

    M/17/158lb/72kg/6'3

    I started at 154 lb, my muscles have improved and my back is more defined. My legs have always been strong from physical activities so I don't expect many changes there yet. My chest is better sculpted.

    Squat : 90kg 3 sets of 5
    Bench : 45kg 3 sets of 5
    OHP : 32.5kg 3 sets of 5
    Deadlift : 90 kg 3 sets of 5
    Bent over rows : 40kg 3 sets of 8

    I seem to struggle a lot with OHP (Overhead press) with my wrists, I think that the bar is to far up on my palms leading to me bending my hands back further straining them.

    My bench, squat and deadlift are still steadily improving.

    My goals are to just steadily improve as I have good days and bad days so my lifts could increase significantly.

    I have been taking 5g of creatine daily for the last 5 days and 66g of protein via shakes per day for 4 days, not including meals. Trying to maintain 150g of protein etc.

    I'll be taking progress pictures and will most likely upload them here and on reddit in the future.

    Thanks if you leave your story

    I know that my deadlift is weirdly low but thats due to some lower back problems I had at the start, they have gone away and its jumping up significantly.
    Last edited by Joe; 09-26-2016 at 05:34 PM.



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  2. #2
    AceStyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Present
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I just do nutrisystem and lose weight lol.

  3. #3
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,861
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,162
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You need to bulk trying to get jacked else u gonna eat away ur muscle.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Xiolest (09-26-2016)

  5. #4
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    597
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yea only way to actually gain muscle is to eat alot.

  6. #5
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,876
    Reputation
    2280
    Thanks
    7,052
    just gotta keep at it, beef it out get swole af just ask our boy @arunforce
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  7. #6
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    You need to bulk trying to get jacked else u gonna eat away ur muscle.
    That's what I plan to do

    Bulk cut bulk cut etc


    - - - Updated - - -

    I was looking for stories not tips, I know a great amount of what I'm doing from research


    - - - Updated - - -

    but thanks peeps



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  8. #7
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    You weigh only 158 and you're 6'3????? You know how unhealthy that is lmao... that's terrible. idk Kg = Pound but it seems light what you are doing so I guess it's a good start. But if you want to bulk you need to gain weight brodie. I'm also 6'3 and I weigh 190 and that's the "acceptable" weight, I know swole people my height who weigh like 200-220
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  9. #8
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,876
    Reputation
    2280
    Thanks
    7,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    You weigh only 158 and you're 6'3????? You know how unhealthy that is lmao... that's terrible. idk Kg = Pound but it seems light what you are doing so I guess it's a good start. But if you want to bulk you need to gain weight brodie. I'm also 6'3 and I weigh 190 and that's the "acceptable" weight, I know swole people my height who weigh like 200-220
    I'm like 6'1 and I only weigh ~160 atm. no biggie bruh
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Joe (09-27-2016)

  11. #9
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    You weigh only 158 and you're 6'3????? You know how unhealthy that is lmao... that's terrible. idk Kg = Pound but it seems light what you are doing so I guess it's a good start. But if you want to bulk you need to gain weight brodie. I'm also 6'3 and I weigh 190 and that's the "acceptable" weight, I know swole people my height who weigh like 200-220
    I don't get this point, if you saw me irl you wouldn't think I'm unhealthy lmao

    People say this online, maybe they cant picture people weighing 158? idk



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  12. #10
    jiaklormee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia, Kuching.
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Have you tried getting some mass gainer in? Looks like you need some.

    Also, are you trying to get buff or just sticking to lean muscles?
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. - Sun Tze


  13. #11
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jiaklormee View Post
    Have you tried getting some mass gainer in? Looks like you need some.

    Also, are you trying to get buff or just sticking to lean muscles?
    I'm looking to increase my lifts constantly and also get somewhat buff.



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  14. #12
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fat cunt.



  15. #13
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Fat cunt.
    Hiding behind a pc i see?



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  16. #14
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    Hiding behind a pc i see?
    Oh shit! Busted!!!
    Last edited by Platinum; 09-28-2016 at 08:27 AM.



  17. #15
    Meowx3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sad
    Hey i love the Gym,

    If you eat much and then you start to define
    = TOP Summerbody

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gunz Starter Hack Pack & More Hacks
    By ___saman___ in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:25 PM
  2. Are you a thread starter or poster?
    By Inna in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 04:05 PM
  3. WTT STARTER DF ACCOUNT
    By a897777 in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 08:28 AM
  4. Trading a lvl 57 strength pure.
    By iHack in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 04:52 AM
  5. PunkBuster too strong!
    By @Sneper in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:35 PM