Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somwhere
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Bored

    Debates over who do u think is more retarded?

    Ayyyy the Presidential Debate is over
    Who do you hate more now?
    DDDD

  2. #2
    Kushala Daora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'd say hillary won.

    [IMG][/IMG]

  3. #3
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,263
    Reputation
    2514
    Thanks
    7,369
    trump destroyed her, but they're both goofs.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 12JR4DDbCgZRdAGAXf1NzSSwh55icfXZPW
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  4. #4
    Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Lurking
    probably Hillary won, i just finished with it aswell, Trump kept interrupting her, makes him look bad

  5. #5
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,395
    Reputation
    2874
    Thanks
    5,751
    Shit was mad annoying
    Contact me via
    | |
    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc



  6. #6
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    probably Hillary won, i just finished with it aswell, Trump kept interrupting her, makes him look bad
    lol the fuck?
    Hillary never answered a question directly, just changed the subject to something that made her sound heroic.

    He asked her about her thoughts on tax, she said to increase it, he asked why, she talks about some isis bullshit.

  7. #7
    Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
    lol the fuck?
    Hillary never answered a question directly, just changed the subject to something that made her sound heroic.

    He asked her about her thoughts on tax, she said to increase it, he asked why, she talks about some isis bullshit.
    trump fan, jk i didn't watch most of it, just the ending

  8. #8
    TheSilentBoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Dead
    you /2short




  9. #9
    Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somwhere
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post


    trump fan, jk i didn't watch most of it, just the ending
    same didnt watch all of it

  10. #10
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,274
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    In Love
    They both spewed utter nonsense like always.
    However, Hillary definitely got the better of the debate.
    Lester Holt's questions were mostly fair but most were attacking Trump change of heart and attacks.
    Trump fell extremely short of what he needed to accomplish.

  11. #11
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,002
    Reputation
    1226
    Thanks
    1,231
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Trump won by a landslide.

  12. #12
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,263
    Reputation
    2514
    Thanks
    7,369
    opinion of anyone who actually watched it all and paid attention: trump won
    opinion of anyone who tuned in on the last 5 minutes, and based the entire argument on that: hillary won.

    smh

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 12JR4DDbCgZRdAGAXf1NzSSwh55icfXZPW
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Dot (09-27-2016),Dylan (09-27-2016)

  14. #13
    OVOMobZai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    opinion of anyone who actually watched it all and paid attention: trump won
    opinion of anyone who tuned in on the last 5 minutes, and based the entire argument on that: hillary won.

    smh
    Okay but just his way of speech and how she got under his skin showed how sensitive he was emotionally and how unfit he is to be president

    I mean damn, he said he wanted to treat America like a business because he so successful; people don't think about the times he bankrupted many of his own companies. Great business man rate 10/10
    Connect with me an shit:

    IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)
    Snapchat: fadiastifan

  15. #14
    Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somwhere
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
    you /2short
    I agree with this statement

  16. #15
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,393
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    739
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I watched the whole thing; I think that Trump won the debate.
    Lester Holt (the moderator) asked questions in favour of Hillary. http://heatst.com/politics/lester-ho...third-debater/

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who think is more strict
    By SeemsGood. in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 11:04 PM
  2. Who do you think is the better mod
    By 1ightarr0 in forum General
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:03 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 05:01 PM
  4. When dave comes back who do you think we will pick
    By TryMe in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 08:26 AM
  5. Who do you think is the weirdest MPGH member?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 07:54 PM