Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Pharah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,514
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    542

    Raple Anime Opening (Raple's GM Ad)

    Another Filthy Frank Opening meme.


    @Raple

    here we go

    Sadly I ran short on clips with his face included, so yeah that's unfortunate.
    Last edited by Pharah; 09-27-2016 at 01:52 PM.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pharah For This Useful Post:

    Ace (09-28-2016),[MPGH]Ahlwong (09-27-2016),[MPGH]arunforce (09-30-2016),Aura (09-30-2016),kahsiong (09-28-2016),Lift (09-28-2016),OscR (09-28-2016),[MPGH]Raple (09-27-2016),[MPGH]Shane (09-30-2016),Sölvi (09-27-2016),TheJoker (09-27-2016)

  3. #2
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,618
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    806
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    raple is da best

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  4. #3
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,582
    Reputation
    2610
    Thanks
    7,525
    Excellent, love it my dude.

    Thanks for watching all my stuff, especially the Paul Ryan video.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
    Dynasty is my official son.

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  5. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,802
    Reputation
    1824
    Thanks
    5,331
    Pretty imaoxd
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  6. #5
    Mr. MindBlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fribourg
    Posts
    620
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Unoriginal but meh.
    If I helped you with anything, giving me Thanks and Reputation would be awesome!


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3123979_1.gif


  7. #6
    AceStyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Present
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MindBlow View Post
    Unoriginal but meh.
    Was still funny.

  8. #7
    Meowx3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sad
    it ish rly nice

  9. #8
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,054
    Reputation
    1498
    Thanks
    3,314
    My Mood
    In Love
    Pretty funny but you can't top Raple.




    Need an MM? Contact me now!

    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.

    Donations accepted only through Steam
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason

    Currently watching Sword Oratoria

  10. #9
    Koala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PcMasterRace
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Another Filthy Frank Opening meme.


    @Raple

    here we go

    Sadly I ran short on clips with his face included, so yeah that's unfortunate.
    Savage man just SAVAGE

  11. #10
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,582
    Reputation
    2610
    Thanks
    7,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Pretty funny but you can't top Raple.
    u got that right my sweet sheepdog

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
    Dynasty is my official son.

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  12. #11
    Pharah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,514
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Pretty funny but you can't top Raple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    u got that right my sweet sheepdog
    Maybe I can't but I can fuck yo' bitch
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  13. #12
    Chanchanbimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Garden
    Posts
    1,894
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    297
    Hey guys, Scarce here



  14. #13
    kahsiong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    539
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    323
    My Mood
    Amazed
    is that really @Raple ? lol


  15. #14
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    6/30/2017 - 09/30/2017
    Premium Member
    Ichigo's Ink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    There
    Posts
    1,356
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lmao, savage

  16. #15
    Pharah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,514
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by kahsiong View Post
    is that really @Raple ? lol
    Yeah, he's hot isn't he?
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your Top 10 Anime Openings?
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 03:59 PM
  2. Best Anime Opening songs
    By Color in forum Anime
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 05:59 PM
  4. Favorite Anime Opening?
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:54 AM
  5. favrent anime opening and ending(music)
    By Doupleganger in forum Anime
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:29 AM