Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    SoftTaco69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    In a video Trump said that he doesn't pay taxes because he doesn't make money. His business makes money, which he does not handle or some shit like that.

    I think simply found a loophole.

  2. #17
    lordtimmy37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    There's nothing wrong with avoiding taxes legally. You guys think its some kind of morale shit but everyone one i know fucking hates that shit and would suck a dick to not pay taxes anymore.
    ravioli ravioli mpgh's a fucking faggotoli


  3. #18
    The truth is like poetry-and most people fucking hate poetry
    Premium Member
    Theia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up above
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Even if you can't see the irony, it's still funny to see any Trump sympathizers try and rationalize him not paying taxes for twenty years. He really has you reined in huh?




    Hey here's some more funny shit.

    Trump scolding Obama for only paying 20% taxes on his income.

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

    Here he is today trying to convince people that since he avoided paying his taxes for twenty years he "knows the tax system better than anyone"

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...41307168391168


    Really goes to shown how gullible you fucks are.
    Ah yes, because anyone who believes that Trump is better than a politician who has constantly failed the US is a gullible fuck.

  4. #19
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    If lessening taxes on the wealthy and increasing the total debt creates jobs, where are the jobs Trump has created?




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #20
    PikachuApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    13
    I'm sorry but I happened to know some of my classmates that were illegally here back in middle and high school , and while they do get free education , I mean do u really want a group on uneducated humans squabbling around ? They do not get welfare because it's not possible for them and plus they are afraid.

    Also one of my family member in laws was here illegally before 2000, but was only 17 when they came here.
    But now that person went to court and gain immigrant status and is now preparing to take the citizen ship test. Her English? Better than most of the native born Americans, and that is her second language too.

    And btw illegals pays taxes through SALES tax. When you go to Walmart. .. I'll let u figure it out .

    And some illegal use fake SS and pay taxes there with no chance of a return.

  6. #21
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia View Post
    Ah yes, because anyone who believes that Trump is better than a politician who has constantly failed the US is a gullible fuck.
    The secretary with the second higest approval rate in American History has constantly failed us?

    Stop reading Breitbart lol.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
    I'm sorry but I happened to know some of my classmates that were illegally here back in middle and high school , and while they do get free education , I mean do u really want a group on uneducated humans squabbling around ? They do not get welfare because it's not possible for them and plus they are afraid.

    Also one of my family member in laws was here illegally before 2000, but was only 17 when they came here.
    But now that person went to court and gain immigrant status and is now preparing to take the citizen ship test. Her English? Better than most of the native born Americans, and that is her second language too.

    And btw illegals pays taxes through SALES tax. When you go to Walmart. .. I'll let u figure it out .

    And some illegal use fake SS and pay taxes there with no chance of a return.
    I'm well aware, it's the Trumpsters who really think that illegals are willing to take the chance to collect welfare and risk being caught. The vast majority don't.

    Here's a few graphics.
    https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...vernment/2700/
    Last edited by Confluency; 10-02-2016 at 01:20 PM.

  7. #22
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    695
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    255
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post



    He said the tax returns were illegally obtained, so clearly they are his lmfao.


    Perhaps because one of his main vocal points is punishing those who don't pay taxes, and in return doesn't pay any taxes lmfao.
    The point isn't they don't pay taxes. It's that they come over illegally, and abuse government programs.

  8. #23
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    The point isn't they don't pay taxes. It's that they come over illegally, and abuse government programs.
    Smoking weed is illegal. Let's be real here, something being illegal isn't exactly a good point in some regards.

    Besides the illegality of them coming over, they still offer more to the US then the average American. They pay taxes and work the jobs nobody wants to, and if we're going to talk about abusing government programs you can read the same link I posted above. Republican welfare bums are the problem, not the illegals.

    https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...vernment/2700/

  9. #24
    PikachuApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    13
    The only probable USA government program they use would be Education for their children. And any welfare like milk powder and anything are use for USA born citizens. And don't say anchor babies are bad because what if one of them that is 100% usa citizen one day went to study medicine and etc?
    My cousin who is born to an illegal immigrant (once was, now isn't ) and a citizen is getting scholarship to study in a private high school , on debates teams, clubs, etcss and is aspiring to become a doctor. She ace her test and always did her homework and is likely to become a helpful contributing citizen of the usa in the future. Her English, her math, her history, her science are top notch that I can never in a hundred year be able to compare to her. And yes I'm a USA citizen.

  10. #25
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    695
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    255
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Smoking weed is illegal. Let's be real here, something being illegal isn't exactly a good point in some regards.

    Besides the illegality of them coming over, they still offer more to the US then the average American. They pay taxes and work the jobs nobody wants to, and if we're going to talk about abusing government programs you can read the same link I posted above. Republican welfare bums are the problem, not the illegals.

    https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...vernment/2700/
    wallethub.com only the most respectable sources.

    Either way, I can't blame him for avoiding federal taxes if he had the power to do so. I would too.
    Still, for someone hoping to become president that's not a good mark.

    At this point we have a battle between two rich white folks who are above the law, which is sad for America. Especially considering the company is at the brink of a racial collapse

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

    PikachuApple (10-02-2016)

  12. #26
    The truth is like poetry-and most people fucking hate poetry
    Premium Member
    Theia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up above
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    The secretary with the second higest approval rate in American History has constantly failed us?

    Stop reading Breitbart lol.


    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm well aware, it's the Trumpsters who really think that illegals are willing to take the chance to collect welfare and risk being caught. The vast majority don't.

    Here's a few graphics.
    https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...vernment/2700/


    Where did you get that Clinton (which let me tell you used private emails, support war that caused the Middle-East shitshow, constantly yells at anyone that isn't her supporter, just to name a few btw), is better than Trump.

    Trump was nominated as Time's runner up of Person of the year (http://time.com/time-person-of-the-y...-donald-trump/). On top of that, I highly suspect that you didn't care about Trump's political party(which was Democratic btw) from 2001-2009.

  13. #27
    Buddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Avatar FO
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    1388
    Thanks
    1,014
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hillary: "This guy don't pay taxes"
    Trump: "Cause I'm smart"
    argh god that annoyed me so much.

    Fork off.

    Whoever think this guy can be president, can (censored)...I rather let dishonest Hilary run the country than him. This guy doesn't even care if he don't pay the small business nor do he care who lost millions of dollars in his bankruptcies.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buddie For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (10-03-2016),Aura (10-03-2016),Confluency (10-03-2016)

  15. #28
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,179
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    339
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's on the internet, better believe it.


  16. #29
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia View Post
    Where did you get that Clinton (which let me tell you used private emails, support war that caused the Middle-East shitshow, constantly yells at anyone that isn't her supporter, just to name a few btw), is better than Trump.

    Trump was nominated as Time's runner up of Person of the year (http://time.com/time-person-of-the-y...-donald-trump/). On top of that, I highly suspect that you didn't care about Trump's political party(which was Democratic btw) from 2001-2009.
    Trump supported the wars, he funnels money from the Russians, and has expressed his love for the Saudis because of how much money they give him.

    Doesn't believe in Global Warming, anti-vaccines, xenophobic, racist, stupid, close minded, Putins bitch, liar, supported Hillary for decades, anti-freedom of speech, wants to close parts of the internet off, pro torture, likes private prisons, egomaniac. The list goes fucking on and you're fighting a losing argument.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    wallethub.com only the most respectable sources.
    Sources are at the fucking bottom.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    It's on the internet, better believe it.
    You scam companies out of their money because you're a lazy piece of shit. Everything you say is irrelevant simply because of that.

  17. #30
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    1,179
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    339
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Trump supported the wars, he funnels money from the Russians, and has expressed his love for the Saudis because of how much money they give him.

    Doesn't believe in Global Warming, anti-vaccines, xenophobic, racist, stupid, close minded, Putins bitch, liar, supported Hillary for decades, anti-freedom of speech, wants to close parts of the internet off, pro torture, likes private prisons, egomaniac. The list goes fucking on and you're fighting a losing argument.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Sources are at the fucking bottom.


    - - - Updated - - -



    You scam companies out of their money because you're a lazy piece of shit. Everything you say is irrelevant simply because of that.
    Alright dude. What about the rest of this website? Fitbits? Account sellers? Botted account sellers? Cracked account sellers? Jabra? Amazon refunders? Apple refunders? Phone SE's? Literally nearly everyone, even most of the MPGH staff here is a scammer to companies and you call me out because of G2A refunding?


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Platinum For This Useful Post:

    nafabrown69 (10-03-2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i need a mm for buying and reporting a scammer today !
    By magdy1997 in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 10:26 PM
  2. [Release] Aimpoint for SoldierFront and it works!
    By Noxit in forum Soldier Front Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:06 AM
  3. [Release] Working UCE! (For those who can't get MHS working)
    By Debugger in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 07:18 AM
  4. [Release] All Hacks For V54.. No Trainers//Bot. Editing MS Files :]
    By Lotion in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:28 AM
  5. [release] bypass up for 24 hours
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:30 AM