Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    CarsonWentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Trump supported the wars, he funnels money from the Russians, and has expressed his love for the Saudis because of how much money they give him.

    Doesn't believe in Global Warming, anti-vaccines, xenophobic, racist, stupid, close minded, Putins bitch, liar, supported Hillary for decades, anti-freedom of speech, wants to close parts of the internet off, pro torture, likes private prisons, egomaniac. The list goes fucking on and you're fighting a losing argument.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Sources are at the fucking bottom.


    - - - Updated - - -



    You scam companies out of their money because you're a lazy piece of shit. Everything you say is irrelevant simply because of that.
    You're entire account/life is about the negativity of Trump. If you transferred that energy and time to something useful, you'd be much better off.
    If you're in Philly, going to Made and can get me a 21+ band, PLEASE PM ME!!

  2. #32
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia View Post
    You're entire account/life is about the negativity of Trump. If you transferred that energy and time to something useful, you'd be much better off.
    It's cool how you ignored everything I said about Trump and decided to insult me instead. Almost.... Trumplike.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

    baby_powder (10-09-2016)

  4. #33
    AceStyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Present
    Posts
    480
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I don't understand how he doesn't pay taxes.

  5. #34
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    474
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    It's cool how you ignored everything I said about Trump and decided to insult me instead. Almost.... Trumplike.
    It's cool how you ignored everything in my answer because you know what you said was stupid.

  6. #35
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    It's cool how you ignored everything in my answer because you know what you said was stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    You scam companies out of their money because you're a lazy piece of shit. Everything you say is irrelevant simply because of that.
    Was there something you didn't understand orrrr?
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  7. #36
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    474
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post




    Was there something you didn't understand orrrr?
    What? I answered and then you ignored me...my points being. You are stupid.

  8. #37
    nafabrown69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house Jan 20 2021
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amazed
    #imwithher #Jillnothill

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to nafabrown69 For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (10-03-2016)

  10. #38
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nafabrown69 View Post
    #imwithher #Jillnothill
    Fuck thupeme banging on my chest
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  11. #39
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,601
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,442
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ITT: People actually defending a criminal tax cheat.

    What the fuck is wrong with you people.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (10-03-2016)

  13. #40
    Learnding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Tired
    Who cares.
    If he fucks shit up, it's going to be a lot better than what we have now. I mean if we get Hillary it's going to be Obama all over again, or the possibility of Hillary releasing private information to the Chinese or some shit.
    News - Guides - Fun - Discussions








    MPGH History:
    Joined 09-29-2016

  14. #41
    nafabrown69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house Jan 20 2021
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Fuck thupeme banging on my chest
    Hahaha yeee

  15. #42
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Learnding View Post
    Who cares.
    If he fucks shit up, it's going to be a lot better than what we have now. I mean if we get Hillary it's going to be Obama all over again, or the possibility of Hillary releasing private information to the Chinese or some shit.
    And what exactly what has Obama done that has been so bad?

    Or are you just spreading the same bs you hear on Breitbart without knowing the facts?
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  16. #43
    PikachuApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    13
    The Chinese aren't even interested in the U.S ROFL information .

  17. #44
    nafabrown69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    White house Jan 20 2021
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    And what exactly what has Obama done that has been so bad?

    Or are you just spreading the same bs you hear on Breitbart without knowing the facts?
    Hhahahahahaha breitbart is so aids

  18. #45
    dogo69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    You need to accept it u nub.
    lol hes going to make taxes easyier to avoid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. i need a mm for buying and reporting a scammer today !
    By magdy1997 in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. [Release] Aimpoint for SoldierFront and it works!
    By Noxit in forum Soldier Front Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:06 AM
  3. [Release] Working UCE! (For those who can't get MHS working)
    By Debugger in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 06:18 AM
  4. [Release] All Hacks For V54.. No Trainers//Bot. Editing MS Files :]
    By Lotion in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 11:28 PM
  5. [release] bypass up for 24 hours
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:30 AM