Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

Bring it, let's make it happen. @SoftTaco69 It's quite a bit from where I live but the beach training is worth it. Every saturday. @cuckold cancer he has not trained his core enough, fight it by doing plenty of pull ups, dips, things that require your core to work too. Best of luck to you and make sure to post results.
    Start an MPGH Fitness section.
    @Hunter @Mayion

Thanks

Bring it, let's make it happen. @SoftTaco69 It's quite a bit from where I live but the beach training is worth it. Every saturday. @cuckold cancer he has not trained his core enough, fight it by doing plenty of pull ups, dips, things that require your core to work too. Best of luck to you and make sure to post results.
    I currently weight 158 and I want to drop down to around 135-140.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Ah nice to see a boxer mpgherian

First off nice video , I like your speed , how much do you weight?

Box myself , although I've had only a few matches (Current record is 7-0-0). Aiming to win the championship in march next year and become the country's champion.
    Started December 2015 , so I'm quite still new to it. Never did any other kind of martial arts before.

As of the pushups I'm able to do around 70 , pull ups low at 25ish , dips were my fav so those were 41 last time I maxed out. At the start I focused on my triceps and speed doing them , right now I want to work my chest.
    But regarding the abdominal area @cuckold cancer , I for example have very low body fat % (4%) and I'm at 74kg (~160lb I think , but don't quote me on that) right now. And I only have a 4 pack , some people have a 6 pack. OP is wrongish , Conor Mcgregor has abs but only a 4 pack. There isn't really much you can do about , actually isn't anything you can do about it , but eh get that V and still looks sexy. I tend to find a nice chest , back and shoulders a more attractive thing than abs.

I'm having some issues with my shoulder , simply forcing my right hand as it's my front hand (Southpaw) with a lot of jabs on sparring makes my shoulder hurt. And motion of pushing makes it hurt. Using weights (1-2kg) when shadowboxing as well. Really bothering me as it's been going on for 2 months now , but got an appointment at the orthopedician (I think that's the right name , eh not sure how to translate that). Weird thing is the motion of pulling does not make it hurt at all , like I can do pull ups without any issue at all , but as I've said pushing is a problem , just boxing or even doing dips makes it hurt as hell.

Damn I wrote out a shit ton lol , eh just happy to find a fellow mpgherian boxer.
    @Snake @Xiolest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    looks inspiring

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by La Quica View Post
    Ah nice to see a boxer mpgherian

First off nice video , I like your speed , how much do you weight?

Box myself , although I've had only a few matches (Current record is 7-0-0). Aiming to win the championship in march next year and become the country's champion.
    Started December 2015 , so I'm quite still new to it. Never did any other kind of martial arts before.

As of the pushups I'm able to do around 70 , pull ups low at 25ish , dips were my fav so those were 41 last time I maxed out. At the start I focused on my triceps and speed doing them , right now I want to work my chest.
    But regarding the abdominal area @cuckold cancer , I for example have very low body fat % (4%) and I'm at 74kg (~160lb I think , but don't quote me on that) right now. And I only have a 4 pack , some people have a 6 pack. OP is wrongish , Conor Mcgregor has abs but only a 4 pack. There isn't really much you can do about , actually isn't anything you can do about it , but eh get that V and still looks sexy. I tend to find a nice chest , back and shoulders a more attractive thing than abs.

I'm having some issues with my shoulder , simply forcing my right hand as it's my front hand (Southpaw) with a lot of jabs on sparring makes my shoulder hurt. And motion of pushing makes it hurt. Using weights (1-2kg) when shadowboxing as well. Really bothering me as it's been going on for 2 months now , but got an appointment at the orthopedician (I think that's the right name , eh not sure how to translate that). Weird thing is the motion of pulling does not make it hurt at all , like I can do pull ups without any issue at all , but as I've said pushing is a problem , just boxing or even doing dips makes it hurt as hell.

Damn I wrote out a shit ton lol , eh just happy to find a fellow mpgherian boxer.
    @Snake @Xiolest
    On the video I have the flu and I'm rocking a fat 73 kilograms. My usual weight is 64 kilograms, so you can imagine. The speed is alright, I don't like it. How old are you for someone who began basically this year?

If pushing is a problem for you, boxing will tear you down piece by piece. Boxing is all about pushing, not about pulling. All about the shoulders and triceps, not about the biceps. There's a chance you've torn something in your shoulder, if that is the case you'll either have to wait a long time to recover and give up the art, or bite through it and have a chance of making it worse.
    If you're young, you'll be fine. If you're older, let's say 22+, you'll have trouble.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'll show you some love.

Thanks

On the video I have the flu and I'm rocking a fat 73 kilograms. My usual weight is 64 kilograms, so you can imagine. The speed is alright, I don't like it. How old are you for someone who began basically this year?

If pushing is a problem for you, boxing will tear you down piece by piece. Boxing is all about pushing, not about pulling. All about the shoulders and triceps, not about the biceps. There's a chance you've torn something in your shoulder, if that is the case you'll either have to wait a long time to recover and give up the art, or bite through it and have a chance of making it worse.
    If you're young, you'll be fine. If you're older, let's say 22+, you'll have trouble.
    Most likely having an issue with a specific shoulder muscle and will get therapy for it , I haven't torn anything luckily , if I did I would be in extreme pain right away.

I'm 16 , ah I know it all about pushing very well. I will keep on training like for the last 3 weeks , I won't force my front (right) hand due to the shoulder issue , I only work my left on a thing on the wall instead of the bag , not sure what's the name of it in English , basically really hard foam that bounces off your punches. But still working them push ups as that does not hurt my shoulder. My first match was in the 64kg category , I was hella skinny back then , but I need to get back to 69kg , I gained on some extra weight which I don't need.

Thanks
    Most likely having an issue with a specific shoulder muscle and will get therapy for it , I haven't torn anything luckily , if I did I would be in extreme pain right away.

I'm 16 , ah I know it all about pushing very well. I will keep on training like for the last 3 weeks , I won't force my front (right) hand due to the shoulder issue , I only work my left on a thing on the wall instead of the bag , not sure what's the name of it in English , basically really hard foam that bounces off your punches. But still working them push ups as that does not hurt my shoulder. My first match was in the 64kg category , I was hella skinny back then , but I need to get back to 69kg , I gained on some extra weight which I don't need.
    Yeah, you'll be fine. At that age an injury like that is nothing. It takes time for it to heal and everytime to stress it again the time is extended. Small injury if it's not torn.
    How tall are you?
    If you'd stay in the 64 kilogram division we could arrange something after a while where I'd come to Serbia for a few days and we'd have a camp. Would be excellent and would avoid having to deal with unknown trainers and people.

Thanks

Yeah, you'll be fine. At that age an injury like that is nothing. It takes time for it to heal and everytime to stress it again the time is extended. Small injury if it's not torn.
    How tall are you?
    If you'd stay in the 64 kilogram division we could arrange something after a while where I'd come to Serbia for a few days and we'd have a camp. Would be excellent and would avoid having to deal with unknown trainers and people.
    I'm 185 I think , haven't measured my height in a long time.
    I wan't it to heal completely so I don't continue extending the injury period so to say.

That'd be great , we actually had a Cuban coach come over to our boxing club hired by the Serbian boxing committee. He left a month ago tho , really nice guy.
    Overall our club is successful I'd say , we took 6 medals last championship , 4 of those were gold.

I'm advised to be in the 64kg category , although I'd go up to 81kg just because I like having mass , but I felt really comfortable in the 69kg one , having the advantage in height and being a southpaw was really nice so far, fought only 1 guy who was taller than me , or at least he had a longer reach than me. And that was my first bout.
    Last edited by La Quica; 10-10-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks
    I'm 185 I think , haven't measured my height in a long time.
    I wan't it to heal completely so I don't continue extending the injury period so to say.

That'd be great , we actually had a Cuban coach come over to our boxing club hired by the Serbian boxing committee. He left a month ago tho , really nice guy.
    Overall our club is successful I'd say , we took 6 medals last championships , 4 of those were gold.

I'm advised to be in the 64kg category , although I'd go up to 81kg just because I like having mass , but I felt really comfortable in the 69kg one , having the advantage in height and being a southpaw was really nice so far, fought only 1 guy who was taller than me , or at least he had a longer reach than me. And that was my first bout.
    185 and 64? That is definitely not healthy, you should stay atleast 70 kilograms to have a decent power and still remain in advantage. At 64 you're way too skinny for your length, and a person who is in a perfect length with perfect muscle balance will make it very difficult for you, where as if you're not that skinny you could whoop em.

Thanks

185 and 64? That is definitely not healthy, you should stay atleast 70 kilograms to have a decent power and still remain in advantage. At 64 you're way too skinny for your length, and a person who is in a perfect length with perfect muscle balance will make it very difficult for you, where as if you're not that skinny you could whoop em.
    Actually in the 69kg people were mere cm under me , not one of them were over 6cm let's say shorter than me. Still , might sound off a lot , I'm actually gonna go and measure my height right now , been well over a year since I did that , update soon
    Last edited by La Quica; 10-10-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks
    Actually in the 69kg people were mere cm under me , not one of them was over 6cm let's say shorter than me. Still , might sound off a lot , I'm actually gonna go and measure my height right now , been well over a year since I did that , update soon
    Sure thing, I'll still whoop you though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    That is a pretty cool. Nice job.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks

Sure thing, I'll still whoop you though.
    182.8cm , overestimated myself for a little there , oh we'll see about that , fam. Pretty sure I could whoop your ass with a fucked up shoulder even.

Thanks
    182.8cm , overestimated myself for a little there , oh we'll see about that , fam. Pretty sure I could whoop your ass with a fucked up shoulder even.
    Hehe, hopefully we'll see about that some day soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast