Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Trapstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by La Quica View Post
    Ah nice to see a boxer mpgherian

    First off nice video , I like your speed , how much do you weight?

    Box myself , although I've had only a few matches (Current record is 7-0-0). Aiming to win the championship in march next year and become the country's champion.
    Started December 2015 , so I'm quite still new to it. Never did any other kind of martial arts before.

    As of the pushups I'm able to do around 70 , pull ups low at 25ish , dips were my fav so those were 41 last time I maxed out. At the start I focused on my triceps and speed doing them , right now I want to work my chest.
    But regarding the abdominal area @cuckold cancer , I for example have very low body fat % (4%) and I'm at 74kg (~160lb I think , but don't quote me on that) right now. And I only have a 4 pack , some people have a 6 pack. OP is wrongish , Conor Mcgregor has abs but only a 4 pack. There isn't really much you can do about , actually isn't anything you can do about it , but eh get that V and still looks sexy. I tend to find a nice chest , back and shoulders a more attractive thing than abs.

    I'm having some issues with my shoulder , simply forcing my right hand as it's my front hand (Southpaw) with a lot of jabs on sparring makes my shoulder hurt. And motion of pushing makes it hurt. Using weights (1-2kg) when shadowboxing as well. Really bothering me as it's been going on for 2 months now , but got an appointment at the orthopedician (I think that's the right name , eh not sure how to translate that). Weird thing is the motion of pulling does not make it hurt at all , like I can do pull ups without any issue at all , but as I've said pushing is a problem , just boxing or even doing dips makes it hurt as hell.

    Damn I wrote out a shit ton lol , eh just happy to find a fellow mpgherian boxer.
    @Snake @Xiolest
    You walk around at 4% bodyfat? You sure about that?

    I'm 185 lbs at 11% bodyfat... I look like a healthy bulk. Yours you would be able to see a shit fall out of you.
    Last edited by Trapstar; 10-10-2016 at 05:02 PM.

  2. #32
    La Quica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Medellín
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    807
    Pretty sure about that, had everything checked in detail in a Medical Center due to having a high blood pressure when doing an exam. Keep in mind it's 4,(something) , but under 5% for sure. @Trapstar

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    Hehe, hopefully we'll see about that some day soon.
    Would be nice , what's your record so far?

  3. #33
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,068
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by La Quica View Post
    Pretty sure about that, had everything checked in detail in a Medical Center due to having a high blood pressure when doing an exam. Keep in mind it's 4,(something) , but under 5% for sure. @Trapstar

    - - - Updated - - -



    Would be nice , what's your record so far?
    I have no record, I started training when I was 12, I've been training and training to make a big entrance with an international trainer. I don't want to waste time on little fights, I want the big things right away and for that you need alot of experience. I'll be making my debut soon.
    It's not that I have no ring experience though, all my sparring partners are top 10 pro boxers. I would hate to lose now. I'd probs end up crying like a bitch. All of those years in order to get a high unbeaten record to be ruined at the first few fights, imagine that, lmao.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  4. #34
    La Quica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Medellín
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    I have no record, I started training when I was 12, I've been training and training to make a big entrance with an international trainer. I don't want to waste time on little fights, I want the big things right away and for that you need alot of experience. I'll be making my debut soon.
    It's not that I have no ring experience though, all my sparring partners are top 10 pro boxers. I would hate to lose now. I'd probs end up crying like a bitch. All of those years in order to get a high unbeaten record to be ruined at the first few fights, imagine that, lmao.
    Ah so you're aiming to go pro straight away , but an amateur record would not take any note in a professional one , if you get what I'm saying.
    Like Triple G has a amateur record of 345-5 if I remember correctly , and his pro record is 36-0 (33 damn KOs).

    I wouldn't be able to resisting boxing amateur if I were you , just the feeling when I entered the ring for my first bout in front of 1100 people in my hometown was something incredible.

    Yet if I succeed in my amateur career , and want to devote myself to boxing there could be chances I could go pro , but all that's far away. My co-brothers-in-law are Nikola (Johnny) And Stefan Stevanovic. Their coach saw a few of my bouts and said I might have a future , and he is basically the only one in my country that could get me going pro. Google for Nikola Stevanovic and Stefan Stevanovic , Nikola was very good.

    Be careful with your state of mind , maybe you should have had an amateur record , fighting , for titles , for medals. Just so you're calm when you go for it big times. So you're used to it.
    Last edited by La Quica; 10-10-2016 at 05:23 PM.

  5. #35
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,068
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by La Quica View Post
    Ah so you're aiming to go pro straight away , but an amateur record would not take any note in a professional one , if you get what I'm saying.
    Like Triple G has a amateur record of 345-5 if I remember correctly , and his pro record is 36-0 (33 damn KOs).

    I wouldn't be able to resisting boxing amateur if I were you , just the feeling when I entered the ring for my first bout in front of 1100 people in my hometown was something incredible.

    Yet if I succeed in my amateur career , and want to devote myself to boxing there could be chances I could go pro , but all that's far away. My co-brothers-in-law are Nikola (Johnny) And Stefan Stevanovic. Their coach saw a few of my bouts and said I might have a future , and he is basically the only one in my country that could get me going pro. Google for Nikola Stevanovic and Stefan Stevanovic , Nikola was very good.

    Be careful with your state of mind , maybe you should have had an amateur record , fighting , for titles , for medals. Just so you're calm when you go for it big times. So you're used to it.
    Nikola seems good, Stefan's record is not clean and I don't like it. Nikola also had a few sugar fights in the beginning, that's what I am avoiding.
    I'm not talking about going pro my friend, I'm talking about aiming big in the amateur fights, for example I'll do 2 regular fights and fight the third for the country title and from there on only fight in national tournaments around Europe, instead of fighting cheap shots for score wins. Once I reach 40-50 fights I'll aim for the continental championships and from there on move to international things. I don't like it when people have 10-15-20-25 fights and they have no titles or anything they've fought for, just regulars they've beaten.

    Anyone can beat regulars, beating champions who skip school to train to beat you is what I want to beat.
    Shit, I skipped everything to be sure to beat 'em.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  6. #36
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,846
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    Nikola seems good, Stefan's record is not clean and I don't like it. Nikola also had a few sugar fights in the beginning, that's what I am avoiding.
    I'm not talking about going pro my friend, I'm talking about aiming big in the amateur fights, for example I'll do 2 regular fights and fight the third for the country title and from there on only fight in national tournaments around Europe, instead of fighting cheap shots for score wins. Once I reach 40-50 fights I'll aim for the continental championships and from there on move to international things. I don't like it when people have 10-15-20-25 fights and they have no titles or anything they've fought for, just regulars they've beaten.

    Anyone can beat regulars, beating champions who skip school to train to beat you is what I want to beat.
    Shit, I skipped everything to be sure to beat 'em.
    Good luck in pros if you make it make sure to post in MPGH about it.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  7. #37
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,068
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer View Post


    Good luck in pros if you make it make sure to post in MPGH about it.
    But I don't want to go pro. I need atleast a hundred fights before I'd probably consider.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  8. #38
    La Quica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Medellín
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    But I don't want to go pro. I need atleast a hundred fights before I'd probably consider.
    Just got back from the specialist I got a diagnosis "Laesio capsulolabralis pars anterior glenohumuralis dex." lmao

    Advised not to use my right arm for anything basically for the next 6 weeks , then start using it in boxing , but slowly. Not full throttle right away.
    If the pain goes on after the 6 weeks Doc said my option is either surgery or quit boxing.

  9. #39
    Felix Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    1,847
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Come see me in body building beaatch
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  10. #40
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,708
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    812
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    im here sippin' my mtn dew and eating pringles but keep it up man.
    SKYPE = kingping2@outlook.com Old skype gone


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] How do you train your MCMMO combat skills?
    By Gelz in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 01:40 PM
  2. [Help Request] Hi Guys - Fellow MPGH Members, I Need Your Help
    By -IamtheOne- in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 01:37 AM
  3. [Help Request] How to change your map in Training Mode?
    By iBlueTube in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 07:43 AM
  4. [Info] Get to know your fellow hackers!
    By newport111 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:59 PM