Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

CS:GO Questions - Skins/Trading/Etc.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so if not, tell me and I'll move it!

So I hear a lot of people opinions on this stuff and I just wanna know what you guys think. Is it even worth it to buy a knife? Here's my reasoning for whether it'd be a yes or no..

So, the cheapest knife on the market averages like $30-$35. Meaning it ranges from horribly battle-scarred Forest DDPAT knives to like the Safari Meshes. Saying you have $40 you feel like throwing down Valves throats, you buy one. Now, after about a week you're like "I uh.. Think this things pretty ugly. I want a new one". So you put trading in your steam profile name, you ask a bunch of people to trade, you look. For most people, a month has easily passed and you haven't gotten a single trade. You start regretting buying the knife.. Eventually after who knows how long, you've maybe moved up $50 total in knives, but your knife is still ugly. Long story short, people say it takes them forever and ever to trade and it's easier to buy multiple smaller skins and trade up.

Now, there's also the second opinion of people who say that they buy the cheapest knife. I've heard some people say that as soon (days time) they buy the knife, they see people with so many ugly knives that are instantly willing to trade off of just looks. They say they have people who are always looking and they just hold their knife out when people are dead just so they see it. Now, personally, I don't get this a lot but who knows because I don't have a knife. (Yet. Maybe?)

All in all I just want a few serious opinions from people who aren't just gonna be actual imbeciles about it. Thanks! (:
    The thing about darkness is if it stays too long, you stop waiting for the sun and start finding solace in the moon.
    ~ Unknown

Check Out My RedBubble!
    (WARNING) Most Of My Items Are Not Personally Made By Me! I Only Crop/Shop Online Pictures Together!

Have Any Suggestions? Please Send Them To Me! You Can Contact Me Through PM On Here!

- Happy Halloween -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryInThHouse View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so if not, tell me and I'll move it!

So I hear a lot of people opinions on this stuff and I just wanna know what you guys think. Is it even worth it to buy a knife? Here's my reasoning for whether it'd be a yes or no..

So, the cheapest knife on the market averages like $30-$35. Meaning it ranges from horribly battle-scarred Forest DDPAT knives to like the Safari Meshes. Saying you have $40 you feel like throwing down Valves throats, you buy one. Now, after about a week you're like "I uh.. Think this things pretty ugly. I want a new one". So you put trading in your steam profile name, you ask a bunch of people to trade, you look. For most people, a month has easily passed and you haven't gotten a single trade. You start regretting buying the knife.. Eventually after who knows how long, you've maybe moved up $50 total in knives, but your knife is still ugly. Long story short, people say it takes them forever and ever to trade and it's easier to buy multiple smaller skins and trade up.

Now, there's also the second opinion of people who say that they buy the cheapest knife. I've heard some people say that as soon (days time) they buy the knife, they see people with so many ugly knives that are instantly willing to trade off of just looks. They say they have people who are always looking and they just hold their knife out when people are dead just so they see it. Now, personally, I don't get this a lot but who knows because I don't have a knife. (Yet. Maybe?)

All in all I just want a few serious opinions from people who aren't just gonna be actual imbeciles about it. Thanks! (:
    1st, dont buy a knife from market
    2nd, buy keys instead much easier
    3rd, buy quick sell knifes or quick sell skins

I'm Gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Not saying I'd buy from market. Just using it as reference. And yes, ik with the keys.
    The thing about darkness is if it stays too long, you stop waiting for the sun and start finding solace in the moon.
    ~ Unknown

Check Out My RedBubble!
    (WARNING) Most Of My Items Are Not Personally Made By Me! I Only Crop/Shop Online Pictures Together!

Have Any Suggestions? Please Send Them To Me! You Can Contact Me Through PM On Here!

- Happy Halloween -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Think this would go in the cs:go section

“If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    yeah shouldn't this be under something like "Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions" or Help ?

Dank image titles by me want me to make you one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Don't spend your money on it, you will regret it. Get the attitude that skins are useless bullshit and focus on your gameplay instead.
    ~ High up and we're floating

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    ^ Fair enough. And yeah thought was wrong place. Sorry!!
    ~ Unknown

Check Out My RedBubble!

- Happy Halloween -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Depends whether you are looking for something playable or just for value.

I have a butterfly knife night BS worth around $70 market. It has a very low float and is worth a fair bit more, so i've got guaranteed profit and it looks pretty sick ingame.

I do my best to help out on the forums, if anything I said helped you then please hit the thanks button below.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You're better off using that money elsewhere, it's just a skin ffs.

Thanks
    1. Buy keys
    2. Buy knives for 80% price using keys
    3. Sell knives on community market and make a 7% profit due to Steam tax.
    4. Repeat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks everyone
    ~ Unknown

Check Out My RedBubble!

- Happy Halloween -