Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    FlyingSixtySix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Lightbulb Contribute to our Wiki!

    Heyyo again, MPGH! A few days ago I came across the MPGH Wikia and saw that it needed major improvement. I updated the staff page as best as I could (thanks to @cuckold cancer 8=D for giving me a list), and fixed up the main page. This isn't enough to make a difference! We need YOU to help contribute! Check out the Wikia here.

    <This is a community-made Wiki, everyone can contribute fairly!>


    Every time I post a thread, I'm always nervous. When it's just a post, it's easier.

    My MPGH Releases


    MW3 Weapon ID List| MW3 SP Noclip


     



     

    Registered since 04/05/2016
    MPGH Member (Lvl. 1) since 10/14/2016


  2. #2
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    "Welcome to the MPGH Game Hacks wiki, granting users information about current staff, forums, and resources."
    Welcome to the Multiplayer Game Hacking Game Hacks wiki

  3. #3
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,691
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,105
    My Mood
    Happy
    There used to be a forum group for Wiki Editors and Managers. I can't remember what exactly happened that caused all of that to die.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  4. #4
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,807
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    597
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    There used to be a forum group for Wiki Editors and Managers. I can't remember what exactly happened that caused all of that to die.
    Shit you just reminded me of them. They did disappear out of nowhere.

  5. #5
    something1234567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20
    Fandom? no no no, this will not do at all. I am making a proper dedicated wiki for MPGH, I will merge the wiki with various resources from the forums, ill personally aid in the c++, c# and battlefield section (bf4 & bf1). @Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz, requesting your permission to do so.

    A wiki on an add on site will certainly not do :/

  6. #6
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,472
    Reputation
    1053
    Thanks
    2,402
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    There used to be a forum group for Wiki Editors and Managers. I can't remember what exactly happened that caused all of that to die.
    Dave decided to take us down, even after all our work.

    He told me several months ago that he has planned to bring it back but when? I don't know. Probably the same time as MM trading comes out...

    ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING



    Expiring 24 December 2016

    Please make an appointment with me on Skype if you need me to MM for you
     
    Weekdays: 5PM-8:30PM
    Saturday: 9AM-8:30PM
    Sunday: 3PM-8:30PM
    Compare my time with yours
    Donations - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC

     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    RotMG Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016

  7. #7
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,691
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,105
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Dave decided to take us down, even after all our work.

    He told me several months ago that he has planned to bring it back but when? I don't know. Probably the same time as MM trading comes out...
    2020 along with DaveBB, might be delayed.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  8. #8
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,948
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    2020 along with DaveBB, might be delayed.
    Are you saying all of dave and also arun projects are just meant to be delayed ? +)
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  9. #9
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,865
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,050
    Alright, you've piqued my interest.

    I'll edit when I have time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  10. #10
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    There used to be a forum group for Wiki Editors and Managers. I can't remember what exactly happened that caused all of that to die.
    Everyone including myself got lazy and we stopped doing anything. Tags were taken down.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  11. #11
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,865
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Everyone including myself got lazy and we stopped doing anything. Tags were taken down.
    Speak for yourself noobcake 8], I was hard working as fuck when I had manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (10-18-2016)

  13. #12
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,472
    Reputation
    1053
    Thanks
    2,402
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Speak for yourself noobcake 8], I was hard working as fuck when I had manager.
    I knew eh, the Realm of the Mad God wiki had weekly projects.

    Perhaps every other part of the wiki was lazy...

    ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING



    Expiring 24 December 2016

    Please make an appointment with me on Skype if you need me to MM for you
     
    Weekdays: 5PM-8:30PM
    Saturday: 9AM-8:30PM
    Sunday: 3PM-8:30PM
    Compare my time with yours
    Donations - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC

     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    RotMG Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016

  14. #13
    0rbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I cant wait for MM trading to come back

  15. #14
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,621
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    797
    @ @FlyingSixtySix
    "If you ever have any issues, shoot us an email or contact one of out staff members."
    -> one of OUR


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 0rbitz View Post
    I cant wait for MM trading to come back
    ??????????????
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  16. #15
    FlyingSixtySix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    @ @FlyingSixtySix
    "If you ever have any issues, shoot us an email or contact one of out staff members."
    -> one of OUR
    Goddammit. I have that problem often. Our with out, and with ans, to with tp, etc.


    Every time I post a thread, I'm always nervous. When it's just a post, it's easier.

    My MPGH Releases


    MW3 Weapon ID List| MW3 SP Noclip


     



     

    Registered since 04/05/2016
    MPGH Member (Lvl. 1) since 10/14/2016


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Our Wiki Needs Your Help.
    By Raple in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:27 PM
  2. someone STOLE OUR CORRUT WISH GAME :@
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 02:11 AM
  3. Wiki
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:13 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 03:23 PM
  5. Our Google Ads
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 07:27 PM

Tags for this Thread