Thread: If ww3 happens

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Matthew_Rotmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    675
    Fallout 4 becomes reality.

  2. #17
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    Well, ofc haters got to hate, while we nuke the shit out of everyone.
    Though, to be honest, only Russia would be able to really nuke us. No other country has the ICBM to really target us, even if they did we would shoot them down before they even hit us.
    I disagree, weirder things have happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    yea, i'll just move to Canada, and hide with the mooses because I ain't with that drama bullshit.
    I'm not sure if you're aware, but there's been a massive influx of people going there too, progressively making shit change, like having most signs have punjabi on them so people can read, because a bunch can't be bothered to learn the language for a country they're in. I was there for six months, so I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post
    its funny how you think that WW3 is going to happen, the leaders of the top countries that have nuclear capability are smart enough not to destroy the world because of some disagreements
    You're funny. In a sad way.

  3. #18
    Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In-Orbit
    Posts
    489
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sweden is a neutral country, no country really hates us. So I think I would be fine.

    “If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”

  4. #19
    Keegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    my country has a nuke in a submarine. rip

  5. #20
    Crack3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Wow, why do you even think of the possibility :O KABOOM

  6. #21
    Goodfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Nether(lands)
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    862
    Grab your AWPs boys, its going to be like dust 2 out here.
    MY SKYPE (trickster) HAS BEEN JACKED, DO NOT DEAL!
    DO NOT DEAL IF THE SKYPE IS DIFFERENT.

  7. #22
    manav24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post
    its funny how you think that WW3 is going to happen, the leaders of the top countries that have nuclear capability are smart enough not to destroy the world because of some disagreements
    LOL Really?? What abt North Korea and Pakistan? it just take one missile to make all hell break loose.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    Sweden is a neutral country, no country really hates us. So I think I would be fine.
    I am afraid not as if a full scale nuclear war starts than earth may get shifted from its axis and thus resulting is vast change of seasons and whole lifecycle will go awry, Mankind will get extinct.
    Last edited by manav24; 10-20-2016 at 05:21 PM.

  8. #23
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    Sweden is a neutral country, no country really hates us. So I think I would be fine.
    Sweden unfortunately is bending over taking it in the ass by any other country it seems, sat out both world wars theoretically, everyone comes here, nobody's behaving, we can't fly our flags in school anymore because people might be offended, can't do this, can't do that.
    Everyone besides Swedish people is shaping Sweden and I'm not too happy about it.

    I'm wondering if they're aware of where they are, OH NUU de svensk flag is making me ouch in bum.
    Oh? OK. So, don't like it, I implore you, get the fuck out, I raise my flag if I please, even if I may raise a custom one rather than the Swedish one, stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other, then themselves.

    Conclusion, everyone is stupid.

    Also to OP it's mostly a question of WHEN, not IF
    ..and the person going, "I'm a fag and I don't understand why you think ww3 will happen"

    Quote Originally Posted by manav24 View Post
    I am afraid not as if a full scale nuclear war starts than earth may get shifted from its axis and thus resulting is vast change of seasons and whole lifecycle will go awry, Mankind will get extinct.
    Dude, we're vikings.
    It's always fucking cold as fuck here, or dry and hot as fuck.
    Outside my place I had like 39 degrees celius like a month ago or something.
    Now, it's already starting to go down to 4 degrees. This winter will be like any other regular Swedish winter, cold as fuck and gray.
    So unless shit's actually physically blowing me away from the supposed nukes, I think I'd enjoy the new winter, the nuclear silent hill winter.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    Orbit (10-20-2016)

  10. #24
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by manav24 View Post
    LOL Really?? What abt North Korea and Pakistan? it just take one missile to make all hell break loose.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I am afraid not as if a full scale nuclear war starts than earth may get shifted from its axis and thus resulting is vast change of seasons and whole lifecycle will go awry, Mankind will get extinct.
    2 countries don't start a fucking world war.
    A world war is when almost every country goes to war.
    I hardly would even consider much of Pakistan even starting a war, only the terrorist would.
    North Korea has no backers to even fund a war.

    To be honest, most countries are not retarded enough to even start a nuclear war, just because North Korea might, doesn't mean USSR, US and China are.
    Even if NR did launch a nuke, I doubt we would fire one back, we would probably just drone strike most of their military bases and the war would be over.

    As for the poles shifting, that would not happen for almost a million years. Over 200 Million years ago the poles only shifted by 30°. You have to understand a rapid pole shift would never happen. A polar wander changes by 1° or less about every million of years or so.
    The most that probably ever occurred was by about 55
    ° which was about 800+ million years ago when Rodinia existed.
    Which a nuclear war or winter doesn't contribute to because it has to deal with the moving plates.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-20-2016 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  11. #25
    cheekylad9865's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    this thread or the idea of huge war killing thousands of humans?

  12. #26
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    2 countries don't start a fucking world war.
    A world war is when almost every country goes to war.
    I hardly would even consider much of Pakistan even starting a war, only the terrorist would.
    North Korea has no backers to even fund a war.

    To be honest, most countries are not retarded enough to even start a nuclear war, just because North Korea might, doesn't mean USSR, US and China are.
    Even if NR did launch a nuke, I doubt we would fire one back, we would probably just drone strike most of their military bases and the war would be over.

    As for the poles shifting, that would not happen for almost a million years. Over 200 Million years ago the poles only shifted by 30°. You have to understand a rapid pole shift would never happen. A polar wander changes by 1° or less about every million of years or so.
    The most that probably ever occurred was by about 55
    ° which was about 800+ million years ago when Rodinia existed.
    Which a nuclear war or winter doesn't contribute to because it has to deal with the moving plates.
    During said years humanity will also evolve and adapt.
    Either that or go extinct.

  13. #27
    captaincool2022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BED
    Posts
    1,026
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Drunk
    If ww3 starts imma move to mars where i can start a new civilization of peace
    and reproduce as much as i can
    Sig till: 12/13/16

  14. #28
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Grå View Post
    During said years humanity will also evolve and adapt.
    Either that or go extinct.
    We would most likely either adapt or evolve.
    Humans today have a special trait to basically survive almost any catastrophic event.
    The only thing that would probably make us all go extinct would be if the Earth completely destroyed itself. Humans can live underground if the surface is uninhabitable. Though if this indeed took place in the future, we would probably already have started colonizing other planets by now.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-20-2016 at 07:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  15. #29
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincool2022 View Post
    If ww3 starts imma move to mars where i can start a new civilization of peace
    and reproduce as much as i can
    You can't reproduce with your hand.
    I thought this was common knowledge.

  16. #30
    captaincool2022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BED
    Posts
    1,026
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Grå View Post
    You can't reproduce with your hand.
    I thought this was common knowledge.
    alien babies
    Sig till: 12/13/16

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to no google ads?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. wat happened
    By styx23 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 03:32 AM
  3. Holocaust never happened
    By Kyojiro in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:05 PM
  4. Call of combat I need cheats can any1 make it happen
    By CrUsHa in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 09:52 AM
  5. WTF happened to klingons?
    By asshaticus in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:15 PM