Thanks

Need Help With Paragon

I main a kwang but i have seen some people with some really cool cards at the end of a game, i have also seen some khaimeras with 6 passive cards when i only have 3 why is that?

Also when it comes to late game i also find myself lacking dps and instead becoming more if a tank (i dont really like that) which results in all my kills being stolen (literally stolen if noone is around to help me down the enemies hp) and i somehow am the main person to be ganked in big group battles.

Also could anyone help me with telling me what xard packs to open as kwang and post a good deck build (i dont have many cards and just use a basic deck) i would also like too know what character you main and what character would be a good build as i may or may not be playing kwang in the near future (i might switch to khameira as i keep getting killed by them to try the class out, i am also very fond of ranged classes but have not played many and looking for a good dps one, i have tried twinblast but i am not very great as him (maybe my shitty basic deck)

Also i have no understanding what so ever as what some orbs do... If anyone could help me out by posting links to videos or forum posts to help me it would be very much appreciated <3 Sorry for long post

Also posted this on reddit so pleasedon't complain about this being a hacking forum and not one to teach you how to properly play a game <3
    Last edited by AceOfNinjas; 10-20-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Thanks
    The game got to confusing for me and teams suck. Building decks in general are trash
    BEWARE: Imposter alert

Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    The game got to confusing for me and teams suck. Building decks in general are trash
    Yeah dont really like the deck builing thing as many eople could have many cards and therefore have an unfair advanatge
    I actually built myself a good late game deck and figured out most of the stuff i needed to on my own, wasnt that hard tbh
    Probs gonna keep maining a kwang

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Teams suck and it's so confusing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yoo i love this game lots and can definantly help you! add me on skype to discuss
    I is the Cheesiest you find man!

Check out my friend's and I's upcoming CS:GO betting website! csgocalm.xyz

Thanks
    for me, there is no start game deck, I always start till I reach level 6 than I opt to main, the reason is that I save my powers and I stick with friends at the beginning of the game, when I have 12 power ups, I buy late game cards, upgrade damage only and start solo killing, I realized that this is much better than teleportation back to main every now and then, cuz it saves u time and it powers u up, just staying in the field all the time helps the team win the game and helps u level up quicker, many times i got to level 11 and my opponents are still level 7, that way I can be much stronger, even when they gang on me I can manage to runaway, sometimes kill them all.

just make sure to not stop clicking, kill minions, players, jungle, pick up powers from ground, if ur faster than other players who teleport alot, than u level up and beat them.

END GAME: if I was in the losing team cuz of a couple of noobs in my team, I try to help them "the noobs" I stick with them and kill infront of them, that will give them a push, I am always carrying noobs. always with lots of kills, cuz I play smart, I study my map and I think ahead.

if ur losing a tower and its too late, do not go defend if ur far, instead take out their tower on the opposite side, if u can make it there on time, focus on getting the minions out of the tower area, and not killing players, if u kill 3 of them and ur minions are ahead of their minions than go for the orb prime and than divide ur people to lanes and use the power to power up ur minions.
    the end game is a minions game, the team that pushes minions the most will win.

Thanks
    wait;
    is there really no hacks for that game yet? :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I have never seen this game but by reading some comments here and watching an old trailer it looks like hearthstone combined with LoL

“If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”

Thanks
    Pretty much. hearthstone is bad tho; LoL and this isn't

Thanks
    yes there is a hack, private, but risky, also its expensive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by seamaster11031 View Post
    yes there is a hack, private, but risky, also its expensive
    What do you mean risky? And also, link?
    I is the Cheesiest you find man!