Thread: Hello

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    -Porn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Im Back

    Hey mpgh its TheJoker so recently my skype was hacked, and i want to know what the hacker msged you post some screenshots, if you have me added my new skype is live:simplythejoker Feel free to add me mates
    Last edited by -Porn; 10-25-2016 at 07:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,482
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    494
    skype is bad
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  3. #3
    -Porn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    skype is bad
    well i don't have anything else skype is my main way for people to contact me

  4. #4
    Ayumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,035
    Reputation
    266
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Porn View Post
    well i don't have anything else skype is my main way for people to contact me
    Theres also facebook , raidcall and discord i believe
    Lol Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  5. #5
    -Porn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    Theres also facebook , raidcall and discord i believe
    don't like those but im fine with skype or team speak

  6. #6
    Yeeit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Drunk
    FeelsBadMan



    "The cars we drive say a lot about us." -Alexandra Paul

    Shops/Services/Accounts
    Starbucks Accounts | Fitbit Service | Fitbit Accounts | Vouch Thread

  7. #7
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,852
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,046
    prime reason to keep your email details/extra skype info private
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  8. #8
    Jubs Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Devilish
    rip .
    .


    Previous Name
    Ice Cube


     


    400 posts - Done
    500 posts - done
    1k posts
    Realm of the Mad God Minion

     
    When you add me,
    tell me that you are from MPGH or I wont accept

     


    Joined 8th August 2016
    Member Level 1 9th August 2016
    Premium 23rd September 2016

  9. #9
    ZetaDarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    477
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by -Porn View Post
    don't like those but im fine with skype or team speak
    which is why you should go to discord , it's a mix of both

    you have servers like teampseak but you can also do person to person conversations

  10. #10
    -Porn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    prime reason to keep your email details/extra skype info private
    was ratted

  11. #11
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,852
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,046
    Quote Originally Posted by -Porn View Post
    was ratted
    damn gg son
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  12. #12
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,828
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,917
    Welcome back I guess.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  13. #13
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,255
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    Welcome back I guess.
    Did you even read ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


Similar Threads

  1. Hello... does someone give me a code of the promo code?
    By mackus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:31 AM
  2. Hello
    By ElLocario in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 10:39 AM
  3. hello
    By tubat in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 02:04 PM
  4. Hello - Dev Tej Kohli
    By dev_tej_kohli in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:22 AM
  5. Hello!
    By God_style in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 09:14 AM