Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Question about bitcoin!

    So, I found out that one bitcoin = 702,72 US Dollars which is 639 Euros, which is theoretically more what I currently make from my work,

    Question is: Is this kind of money enough to quit the job?
    Last edited by Dot; 10-30-2016 at 01:53 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #2
    TheSilentBoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Dead
    whats the question? bitcoin isnt free lmao




  3. #3
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,062
    Reputation
    1498
    Thanks
    3,316
    My Mood
    In Love
    Like said above, BTC isn't free + basically every BTC wallet service will tax you a certain % of your BTC.




    Need an MM? Contact me now!

    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.

    Donations accepted only through Steam
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason

    Currently watching Sword Oratoria

  4. #4
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,548
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    2,406
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Simply continue your job, since there are times you might actually lose some and bitcoin isn't free.
    BTC Address | Be sure to use this adress to prevent scammers!
    "On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." -Jules Renard

     
    Joined: 04-06-2016
    Premium: 09-25-2016
     
    adrianwongo07(skype)

    Contact me via ||



    Shops/Services/Accounts


  5. #5
    b/racker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    bro this is the most headass thing ive ever read lmfao

    just... WUT



  6. #6
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I know that the bitcoin isn't free, but also takes a lot of grinding if you use a website where you can do some satoshis (which later transfers to bitcoin)..

    I currently have like what, 0.00020 bitcoin my own, which isn't whole a lot, but yeah.
    @TheSilentBoot the question is clearly in the OP but I guess you're blind
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #7
    TheSilentBoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    I know that the bitcoin isn't free, but also takes a lot of grinding if you use a website where you can do some satoshis (which later transfers to bitcoin)..

    I currently have like what, 0.00020 bitcoin my own, which isn't whole a lot, but yeah.
    @TheSilentBoot the question is clearly in the OP but I guess you're blind
    you say can i quit my job but that makes no sense how are you gonna get the bitcoin and make money from it lmao??? do you think you just click a button and get a bitcoin this makes no sense it sounds like you think bitcoin is a job not a currency ??????????????????????????????????




  8. #8
    Luverdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    5,984
    Posts
    3,254
    Reputation
    571
    Thanks
    1,469
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    I know that the bitcoin isn't free, but also takes a lot of grinding if you use a website where you can do some satoshis (which later transfers to bitcoin)..

    I currently have like what, 0.00020 bitcoin my own, which isn't whole a lot, but yeah.
    @TheSilentBoot the question is clearly in the OP but I guess you're blind

    Quit your job and look at adverts all day for $1 per day? No way bruh


     

    #1 $7 Forceivity "WillNE looks like a Lego Man"
    #2 $0.69 TigerOG "You make me wet."
    #3 $0.26 Dildo "Ain't no one got a tight of a boi pussy than LuverDark <3"
    #4
    #5

    All donators get a spot here and can leave a short message or quote.


  9. #9
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    Quit your job and look at adverts all day for $1 per day? No way bruh
    What are you even talking about? So if one bitcoins = 1$ then good to know.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #10
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
    you say can i quit my job but that makes no sense how are you gonna get the bitcoin and make money from it lmao??? do you think you just click a button and get a bitcoin this makes no sense it sounds like you think bitcoin is a job not a currency ??????????????????????????????????
    I didn't specifically said that Can I quit my job - I said is it enough TO quit one - Don't make up some stuff what wasn't really said in the first place, but might have pointed towards to - why? Because if you make up some kind of conclusions or sentences what really wasn't said, it might make you look more idiotic..

    No, I've never thought or given much of a thinking in regards to making money off by just clicking a bloody button to earn money - again, like I said previously, don't make up shit what really wasn't said but might have pointed towards to, if you have nothing to answer my god damn question, don't reply to this thread.

    If that is how it sounds to you specifically then that is good to know and if you specifically think that is how I really think, then good to me as well.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by premekada View Post
    What is the question lmao?


    is 702$ per one bitcoin enough to quit my job, is that question better?
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #11
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    807
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    I didn't specifically said that Can I quit my job - I said is it enough TO quit one - Don't make up some stuff what wasn't really said in the first place, but might have pointed towards to - why? Because if you make up some kind of conclusions or sentences what really wasn't said, it might make you look more idiotic..

    No, I've never thought or given much of a thinking in regards to making money off by just clicking a bloody button to earn money - again, like I said previously, don't make up shit what really wasn't said but might have pointed towards to, if you have nothing to answer my god damn question, don't reply to this thread.

    If that is how it sounds to you specifically then that is good to know and if you specifically think that is how I really think, then good to me as well.



    - - - Updated - - -





    is 702$ per one bitcoin enough to quit my job, is that question better?
    Well you don't have any guarantee that you will get 1 BTC per month

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  12. #12
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


    Well you don't have any guarantee that you will get 1 BTC per month
    Yeah.. I mean like I could use this to pay off stuff like dentist and such if I already have enough that I can promise doing so

    I don't know, I just had this general question, might've worded it wrong, dunno
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #13
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    807
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Yeah.. I mean like I could use this to pay off stuff like dentist and such if I already have enough that I can promise doing so

    I don't know, I just had this general question, might've worded it wrong, dunno
    How would you get that amount of btc lol ?

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  14. #14
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,792
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I knew you were stupid but...






    Ily really. <3

  15. #15
    2169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Bitcoin has the potential to go to $100,00 per coin, so if you spend your savings on it now, then yes, you could probably retire in a few years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question about "Bitcoins/Coinbase"
    By vladimiryoung64 in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 08:15 PM
  2. Question About Invisible Hack
    By wafflele in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 12:40 AM
  3. A question about NFV2
    By vomer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 06:02 PM
  4. Questions about making colored models
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 06:36 PM
  5. question about zoom
    By yocinfluence in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 10:12 PM