Thread: NCEA EXAMS

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    SirusFPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34

    NCEA EXAMS

    Hey guys

    i'm aware alot of people on these forums aren't from new Zealand.
    AND YES I"M AWARE THIS IS A HACKING FORUM ITS PROBABLY A BAD PLACE TO ASK BUT ITS WORTH A TRY

    I know most of you who do live in New Zealand who are reading this are probably aware that we have our ncea/gcse exams coming up in a couple of days.Mine beginning on the 10th of November my question or a better way to put it... my request is if there is anyone that knows the text "animal farm" or the film "v for vendetta" very well is able to explain in detail concepts like authors/directors purpose to show an idea, themes and ideas and symbolism within these texts/films. I have decent knowledge of both texts/films but i am wanting and open to new ideas particularly directors/authors purpose in trying to show an idea and how they do it through film/written techniques. I've done a fuck ton of research online but there are very limited results as not many people know these films/texts super super in depth.

    This question isn't limited to people doing these exams i am happy to take ideas from anyone.

    My skype is g0lden_kracken if anyone wants to talk about it in depth rather than give a short answer

    Thanks for reading
    You are not my friend, you are my brother my friend.

  2. #2
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    942
    Thanks
    1,169
    My Mood
    Hungover
    The Film V for Vendetta is ver famous and you can find videos, summaries, detailed information, and everything you need by searching for it on google.

    Not sure but Animal Farm but: http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/animalfarm/

  3. #3
    SirusFPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    The Film V for Vendetta is ver famous and you can find videos, summaries, detailed information, and everything you need by searching for it on google.

    Not sure but Animal Farm but: http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/animalfarm/
    Thanks for your input and ideas Dynasty

    However my main request is for anyone with unique personal insight into any aspect of these texts/films i.e insight and views that are probably not on the internet but are logical enough to construct an essay out of. i know this is probably not a good place to ask but i have seen people on here that are gifted with knowledge in others things and maybe there could be someone that knows alot about essay writing for these topics
    You are not my friend, you are my brother my friend.

  4. #4
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    942
    Thanks
    1,169
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by SirusFPS View Post
    Thanks for your input and ideas Dynasty

    However my main request is for anyone with unique personal insight into any aspect of these texts/films i.e insight and views that are probably not on the internet but are logical enough to construct an essay out of. i know this is probably not a good place to ask but i have seen people on here that are gifted with knowledge in others things and maybe there could be someone that knows alot about essay writing for these topics
    I perfectly understand your request. What you are asking is something I doubt anyone here has. You would have to be addicted to either of these for you to have the insight and views you are looking for. Anything that someone might comment here, I am 97% sure you can find it on google and with better details.

    There are member who offer essay services, you might want to have a look at the as well.

  5. #5
    SirusFPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    I perfectly understand your request. What you are asking is something I doubt anyone here has. You would have to be addicted to either of these for you to have the insight and views you are looking for. Anything that someone might comment here, I am 97% sure you can find it on google and with better details.

    There are member who offer essay services, you might want to have a look at the as well.
    I would hire someone to write it but the thing is no one knows what the set of questions will be in the final exam only the creators of the exam do. Their advice to everyone is also to never memorize a specific essay just to know the text/films well enough(i.e the ideas and purpose) to answer any question but i do thank you for your input you've been the only one to comment and i don't think anyone else is going to be able to help :P
    You are not my friend, you are my brother my friend.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. Exams....
    By Stephen in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 04:56 PM
  3. exam hall owned
    By GG2GG in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:10 PM
  4. 4 hour long exam
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 04:05 PM