Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Posts
    3,235
    Reputation
    326
    Thanks
    1,359
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dang postban trolls.

  2. #17
    Hunter Is Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GODLIKE
    Posts
    1,496
    Reputation
    698
    Thanks
    393
    My Mood
    Fine
    Congrats on 2000

  3. #18
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,906
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,646
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Aww I am disappointed it was a post ban!

    Congrats bro!

  4. #19
    Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    407
    Thanks
    781
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Congratz on 2k bro and I didn't press ctrl+A and still read that pffff
    Previous names:
    Kakershi

     

    Member: November 2011
    Donator: April 2015
     


    You wanna help me? You wanna give me something? Click in "Donate"!


    POSTS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1337-
    2000-
    5000-


    THANKS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1000-
    1500-
    2000-


  5. #20
    Gelatin-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,906
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    1,117
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Congrats on 2k posts.
     
    • Joined - May 2013
    • Premium - September 2016


  6. #21
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,597
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,297
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    cz on 2k !
    what happened to your "Previous Avatars"
    in ur sig

  7. #22
    Officialhitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    831
    My Mood
    Dead
    These post ban trolls are so confusing lmao. Congrats though!

  8. #23
    Travis Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,507
    Reputation
    2910
    Thanks
    5,793
    doing it for the Tag ,
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Only the real MMs dodge their postbans to continue being a great MM

    have a nice year off!!!
    you fdp, @arunforce @Dave84311 @Liz . Also I think it was @Joe or @Luis who skipped theres also. We don't ignore this unless you're gmod+
    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  9. #24
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,573
    Reputation
    2610
    Thanks
    7,524
    lol fake and gay

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
    Dynasty is my official son.

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  10. #25
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Also I think it was @Joe or @Luis who skipped theres also. We don't ignore this unless you're gmod+
    Post bans effect my business too much. I hope that upper staff understand that post bans just cause massive problems for me considering everyone thinks I scammed someone and on my 3k post ban I received about 200 skype messages asking why I was banned.

    It's such a big problem for me :|


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    lol fake and gay
    coming from you



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  11. #26
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,573
    Reputation
    2610
    Thanks
    7,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    Post bans effect my business too much. I hope that upper staff understand that post bans just cause massive problems for me considering everyone thinks I scammed someone and on my 3k post ban I received about 200 skype messages asking why I was banned.

    It's such a big problem for me :|


    - - - Updated - - -



    coming from you
    xddd joe u faker than my fur coat

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
    Dynasty is my official son.

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Travis Scott (11-17-2016)

  13. #27
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    xddd joe u faker than my fur coat
    cause ur a vegan who is scared of real fur



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  14. #28
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,573
    Reputation
    2610
    Thanks
    7,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    cause ur a vegan who is scared of real fur
    na cause the only real fur i need is ur mom's lower carpet lamboxd

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
    Dynasty is my official son.

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Joe (11-15-2016)

  16. #29
    FTWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Hey, congrats

  17. #30
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    na cause the only real fur i need is ur mom's lower carpet lamboxd
    Probably because your mum cant grow a lower carpet and has to take the hair from her skunk and stick it down there with hot glue xd



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I resign my VIP Support/Mod
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:12 PM
  2. [MPGH]Obama Resignation
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 438
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:37 PM
  3. I'm not resigning.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 03:36 PM
  4. My Resignation.
    By Jo33333 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:49 PM
  5. Donald Rumsfeld RESIGNS
    By Dave84311 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 07:27 PM