Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852

    trump supporter cites japanese internment camps to justify muslim registration



    We've always been savages and savants. Why not continue the tradition?

  2. #2
    Chanchanbimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Garden
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    155
    Nobody cares lmao


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanchanbimy For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Woods (3 Weeks Ago)

  4. #3
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    Nobody cares lmao
    Apparently plebs do.

  5. #4
    Chanchanbimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell's Garden
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Apparently plebs do.
    lmaoxddddd


  6. #5
    Ogma.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trapped under ice.
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Dude, he's just a fanatic. There are some everywhere


  7. #6
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Happy
    The guy never said that he wants to put them in camps, just wants to set up a registry, just like a sex offenders or violent criminal registries. Also, it was FDR who created the Japanese internment camps. FDR is a hero to liberalism and a god to the Democratic Party. If Trump is using FDR as an inspiration, shouldn't the democrats be happy about it?

  8. #7
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    The guy never said that he wants to put them in camps, just wants to set up a registry, just like a sex offenders or violent criminal registries. Also, it was FDR who created the Japanese internment camps. FDR is a hero to liberalism and a god to the Democratic Party. If Trump is using FDR as an inspiration, shouldn't the democrats be happy about it?
    Jimmy Carter was an influencial democrat, yet he passed laws allowing the deportation and banning of iranians.

    Thus his name has forever been changed to Nazi-Carter. Your point is invalid and a false equivalence. If you want to spew utter stupidity then please do it in a constructive manner.

  9. #8
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Jimmy Carter was an influencial democrat, yet he passed laws allowing the deportation and banning of iranians.

    Thus his name has forever been changed to Nazi-Carter. Your point is invalid and a false equivalence. If you want to spew utter stupidity then please do it in a constructive manner.
    Nazi Carter? Democrats, Bernie fans and other liberals love him ever since he endorsed her. Also, 99% of democrat news outlets, facebook pages and twitters always quote FDR and worship him as if he was Jesus himself. The dem hypocrisy and denial never fails to amuse me
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:12 AM.

  10. #9
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Nazi Carter? Democrats, Bernie fans and other liberals love him ever since he endorsed her. Also, 99% of democrat news outlets, facebook pages and twitters always quote FDR and worship him as if he was Jesus himself. The dem hypocrisy and denial never fails to amuse me
    Calling democrats hypocritical is implying republicans haven't been more hypocritical on majority of issues.

    Also who cares what democrats loved, I can tell you this right now any true liberal doesn't care for Clinton. I'm willign to wager you have such a lack of political knowledge that you didn't even know Hillary and Obama are conservatives. Ever wondered why clinton was pushing so hard for bipartisianship? or obama for that matter? They're called bluedogs, and granted not every stance a conservative takes is illogical or bad, it's just in principle most conservative stances are utter non-sense. Just like in principle most Liberal stances are great but don't work.

    Typical trump supporter to confuse American politics as black and white left vs right or even "Liberal vs conservative". We may not have a center left or center right like most european democracies, but our people are varied heavily in their beliefs and principles. Hence why we got a so called "progressive" black president who did little to nothing progressive, and has been conservative on many issues.

    I suggest you go read some books or talk to a bureaucrat.

  11. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Typical trump supporter to confuse American politics as black and white left vs right or even "Liberal vs conservative"
    A prime example of this is associating Nazism as Right wing and Soviet Communism as Left Wing, when they are both totalitarian governments and thus both on the same side of the political spectrum (which in itself is still stupid and removes all of the nuance that actually makes up political views). Just like how most conservatives who are for a 'smaller government' actually aren't; only less interference for the things they want to do, and actually more for the things they are against, like civil liberties such as gay marriage and hate crime laws.
    Last edited by Aborted; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:04 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (3 Weeks Ago)

  13. #11
    Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    should've seen a video, a trump supporter knocked a hillary supporter off an elevator

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] At all Donald Trump supporters
    By Dab1996426 in forum General
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 07:21 PM
  2. Funny Trump/Trump supporter memes.
    By Confluency in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 11:49 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-19-2016, 04:20 PM
  4. For Trump Supporters...
    By Dynasty in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 10:22 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 05:59 PM