Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    2hotpwnguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Scammed outside MPGH, DOX successfull, what to do next?

    Hello guys,

    since I read a similar thread some while ago, I thought why not just open one for my case. Short introduction: I was scammed a while ago by a user outside of MPGH. It was an investment thing (yes I know, I was kinda dumb :P). Basically what happened is, I invested some money in an investment service. The first time all went well, I got my money + a lot of profit back. Then I even invested bigger and that was the point where he scammed me. I don't know if something went wrong and he lost the money or if he straight scammed me. I paid with Paypal so I tried to charge it back, but I had no success. Here is a list of everything that I have from this kiddy:

    - Front- and backside of his ID card (this includes his address and everything)
    - Webcam picture of him holding his ID
    - Skype
    - E-Mail (also his Paypal E-Mail)
    - His mother's E-Mail (also his mother's Paypal E-Mail)

    What I already tried is, I contacted his mother and tried to speak about it with her, but the guy just lied to her so she didn't believe me and blocked all contact. Everything I tried to threaten the guy was not successful.

    Any ideas how I can get revenge? Sadly, he lives to far away to knock on his door.

    I'm a bad boy now, so my only wish is to fuck this guy

    Best regards
    Last edited by 2hotpwnguin; 11-18-2016 at 04:51 AM.

  2. #2
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,767
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    leak it right here, lets take revenge
    5/22/2017

  3. #3
    2hotpwnguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi's bro View Post
    leak it right here, lets take revenge
    Not sure how I get my revenge with doing that and if it is even allowed Tell me more what you think will happen if I do it

  4. #4
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,075
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hotpwnguin View Post
    Not sure how I get my revenge with doing that and if it is even allowed Tell me more what you think will happen if I do it
    Aslong as he isnt an mpgh member i think its fine? seen leaks here before



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  5. #5
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,336
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    5,062
    Email his mother. topkek.
    Be aware of my impersonator live:mpghjamesbond!


  6. #6
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,564
    Reputation
    828
    Thanks
    2,479
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Send the cops to his house a couple times?

  7. #7
    2hotpwnguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post
    Email his mother. topkek.
    I already did that without success. But I think I will try it one more time and this time threaten her with what will happen.

  8. #8
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,336
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    5,062
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hotpwnguin View Post
    I already did that without success. But I think I will try it one more time and this time threaten her with what will happen.
    NO, Don't threaten people. It will get you in trouble.
    Try explain yourself nicely try get her phone number or something like that. Have a convo with her explaining how her kid is a scammer. The more angry you get the worse you will make it.
    Be aware of my impersonator live:mpghjamesbond!


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond For This Useful Post:

    2hotpwnguin (11-18-2016)

  10. #9
    shagonas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    4
    Just forget about him and move on, you were dumb, you got scammed. In the future try to be more careful.

  11. #10
    2hotpwnguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post


    NO, Don't threaten people. It will get you in trouble.
    Try explain yourself nicely try get her phone number or something like that. Have a convo with her explaining how her kid is a scammer. The more angry you get the worse you will make it.
    Thats what I already tried, but she believed more her son than me. I see no reason to not fuck this kid up tbh^^

  12. #11
    Ogma.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trapped under ice.
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Breezy
    We want blooooood


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ogma. For This Useful Post:

    2hotpwnguin (11-18-2016)

  14. #12
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,431
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hotpwnguin View Post
    Thats what I already tried, but she believed more her son than me. I see no reason to not fuck this kid up tbh^^
    Tell her to check his sons skype etc. Provide his mom some kind of proof.
    BTC Address | Be sure to use this adress to prevent scammers!
    "On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." -Jules Renard

     
    Joined: 04-06-2016
    Premium: 09-25-2016
     
    adrianwongo07(skype)

    Contact me via ||



    Shops/Services/Accounts


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

    2hotpwnguin (11-18-2016)

  16. #13
    Gelatin-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,793
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    As long as he's not an MPGH member, leak it here.
     
    • Joined - May 2013
    • Premium - September 2016


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelatin-chan For This Useful Post:

    2hotpwnguin (11-18-2016)

  18. #14
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,360
    Reputation
    1280
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hotpwnguin View Post
    Hello guys,

    since I read a similar thread some while ago, I thought why not just open one for my case. Short introduction: I was scammed a while ago by a user outside of MPGH. It was an investment thing (yes I know, I was kinda dumb :P). Basically what happened is, I invested some money in an investment service. The first time all went well, I got my money + a lot of profit back. Then I even invested bigger and that was the point where he scammed me. I don't know if something went wrong and he lost the money or if he straight scammed me. I paid with Paypal so I tried to charge it back, but I had no success. Here is a list of everything that I have from this kiddy:

    - Front- and backside of his ID card (this includes his address and everything)
    - Webcam picture of him holding his ID
    - Skype
    - E-Mail (also his Paypal E-Mail)
    - His mother's E-Mail (also his mother's Paypal E-Mail)

    What I already tried is, I contacted his mother and tried to speak about it with her, but the guy just lied to her so she didn't believe me and blocked all contact. Everything I tried to threaten the guy was not successful.

    Any ideas how I can get revenge? Sadly, he lives to far away to knock on his door.

    I'm a bad boy now, so my only wish is to fuck this guy

    Best regards
    what country?

  19. #15
    2hotpwnguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Tell her to check his sons skype etc. Provide his mom some kind of proof.
    I showed her, she just ignored it. When I told her that I have to contact the police she just told me that if he did something illegal, I did that too lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    what country?
    He is from Germany

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] scammed by MPGH Hux, someoen can help me?
    By melvintran in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 08:05 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 04:42 PM
  3. SCAMMED BY MPGH MEMBER
    By jack12345 in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 09:24 AM
  4. Hey Mpgh lets see what you got!
    By lostedminds in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 01:46 PM
  5. MPGH is worth WHAT!?
    By CKDC in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 01:38 PM